Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (43497 Views)

Boost Your Graphics Design Skill With Materials / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Music Career In Nigeria / Wage Information In Nigeria - Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by pateug: 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
please add me to ielts telegram group with this number - 08030984696
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Ismy5000: 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
Kindly add me to the group also

I will like to have the materials also
ismy5000@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by triplebaba: 9:28am On May 15, 2018
07066526207 please add me
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by triplebaba: 10:07am On May 15, 2018
Please where can I register for gre and how much is it?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Eben331: 3:28pm On May 26, 2018
Transcription:
I got some materials. Reply my mail so I can mail them to you.
I have pm you, pls check ur mail.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Eben331: 3:32pm On May 26, 2018
Pls how can I contact B.Y Mafit
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by djlaqua91(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2018
Transcription:

Hello bro
I am interested in your materials.

My mail: djlaqua91@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by paulcr7: 4:43pm On May 26, 2018
Please add me to the Whatsapp group 08162841388
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by irene670(f): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
please help me how much is toefl registration? am in awka, where is the center
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Kelyto: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Please add me to the group 08037468534 Kelechiwisdom20@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Kelyto: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2018
engrrichie92:

see, dont mind this people
they want something of value yet they cant pay common 1000naira

please i need the materials, how do i contact you?

is it just for TOEFL, because i wouldnt mind for GRE too?
please sis contact me on whatsapp, i need a step by step guide on how to go abt Toefl registration... 08037468534
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Tpopson7: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pls, I need help with this TOEFL exam, I need to know the costs and requirements, if you can also add me to the group chat 07063958447 and help with this, I'll be very grateful... smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by tabithababy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

Which group do u need. IELTs or TOEFL?, I know a very functional IELTs group I can add u to.

Please should I drop my contact so that.you can.add me too
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Diamond294(f): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Kennybix:

Yeah sure, they do that also
I don't want to be scammed. I need to register for GRE also, how do I contact you?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Kennybix(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Diamond294:
I don't want to be scammed. I need to register for GRE also, how do I contact you?

Main Call Center: +2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744, +2348118875007 .

www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by nelronaldo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
Transcription:
Please can you mail them to emmanuelemmabb@gmail.com thanks!
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Bigbooks: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2018
We offer online training courses via various social media platform.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by JaceyOpara(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Transcription:

Hello pls I need some materials pls
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Geraldsisxx: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Moble: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2019
Please can anyone help with ielts and toefl materials. Thanks. I will like to join any of the active group. Here is my number 08032951888
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Bawsse(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2019
Amakavula:
It's around 60,000( can change with dollar rate ). You can go to the TOFEl web site to register either with your ATM card, or collect their bank account number and pay.
( not to any agent biko! , only directly to TOEFL :http://www.ets.org )

The exam comprises of majorly three sections : Listening, Reading, Writing and then speaking.

It seeks to test your understanding of English language in all three quarters. But it's easy, trust me, if you did your Waec English yourself, you would have no problem doing great.

You can't fail the exam, it's scored by % and no fail grade. But you should prepare , the Listening part has little time so you could do well by watching white TV or programs. Help with assimilation of the speaking tones.

There is no *serious" free materials, except you buy. But I could offer you my Electronic copies : Of both PDFs and media files ( for listening part ) if you have a Laptop, for #1000 because I wouldn't use them again.
They are huge, hope your WiFi is great shaaa?

No. I can't offer them for free, as I brought them myself and for far more than 1000.

send mail to Amakavula@gmx.com in this format.

Name:
Email :
Name of test:

. Name of depositor, and Email should be same ! And The Name of Test too clearly written.

I wouldn't send TOEFL and you tell me na mistake , you want IELTS. I wouldn't reply you ooooh!

Do you still got these?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 03, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Don't pay any one for materials. Join their Whatsapp and telegram group and get free materials. Those groups also give you real time guides. When I wrote one of those exams, I didn't spend a dime on materials, so also those who sort my assistance. It's time to do the right thing.

bro can i get any link for the whatsapp group
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Zobspecial: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Which group do u need. IELTs or TOEFL?, I know a very functional IELTs group I can add u to.

Pls I need ielts group . Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by nurex11: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
pls can you add me IELTS whatsapp group 080.631.22.665

Pls Add me to the IELTS whatsapp group through 08133.8597.42

Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by chinwezdasilva: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Amakavula:
It's around 60,000( can change with dollar rate ). You can go to the TOFEl web site to register either with your ATM card, or collect their bank account number and pay.
( not to any agent biko! , only directly to TOEFL :http://www.ets.org )

The exam comprises of majorly three sections : Listening, Reading, Writing and then speaking.

It seeks to test your understanding of English language in all three quarters. But it's easy, trust me, if you did your Waec English yourself, you would have no problem doing great.

You can't fail the exam, it's scored by % and no fail grade. But you should prepare , the Listening part has little time so you could do well by watching white TV or programs. Help with assimilation of the speaking tones.

There is no *serious" free materials, except you buy. But I could offer you my Electronic copies : Of both PDFs and media files ( for listening part ) if you have a Laptop, for #1000 because I wouldn't use them again.
They are huge, hope your WiFi is great shaaa?

No. I can't offer them for free, as I brought them myself and for far more than 1000.

send mail to Amakavula@gmx.com in this format.

Name:
Email :
Name of test:

. Name of depositor, and Email should be same ! And The Name of Test too clearly written.

I wouldn't send TOEFL and you tell me na mistake , you want IELTS. I wouldn't reply you ooooh!
please are you with the material?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by NoFap123: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2021
ponpon:
mail for further details ** ** patrick.jimoh60atgmaildotcom**

GMAT => ₦55,000
GRE => ₦45,000 (Free GRE magoosh and kaplan 2017)
SAT => ₦45,000 (Free SAT Magoosh and kaplan 2017)
TOEFL=> ₦40,000 (Free TOEFL Magoosh)

Free classes are also available

NB : You can access our study Centre for � and fully equipped with Test makers kit.

All Exams Attracts Free Training Materials (magoosh access, Kaplan 2017 and others) And Counselling For Excellent Performances.

Contact Us At Our Corporate Office:

61, Allen Avenue, Lagos State.
Phone : 08083558718
Whatsapp : *08083558718*, 07055058224

Need additional info pm mail me patrick.jimoh60atgmaildotcom

All your test materials can be found here
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-ii97JplpxMdzhHNnYxSUlPOEE .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by jony247(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Please add 08030733789 to the ielts group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos) / Dangote Group Converts Lockdown Break To Staffers' Annual Leave (Photo) / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.