Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) (1054 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Happy 58th Birthday To President Barack Obama Whose Marriage Is On The Rock / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by LordsApostle: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2017
This is the picture of Obama, Paul Kagame(Rwandan President) , Cynthia Kagame (Paul Kagame's daughter), and madam Obama..

Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by LordsApostle: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
What y'all say??
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by Obijulius: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Damn that girl is tall.

Can anyone handle the deep ...ssy?

Just asking
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by GraGra247(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2017
manipulated photos. Michelle ain't that big.

1 Like

Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
the height of that girl is almost getting to 8 feet. they better do a surgery on her na wa o. angry
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
The picture is digitally enhanced to make the women look taller. The real picture is here

4 Likes

Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2017
bonechamberlain:
the height of that girl is almost getting to 8 feet. they better do a surgery on her na wa o. angry

angry

∆Almost Eight feet? 8ft? lai lai. I'm sure she's on high heels. She's 6feet+ trust me ∆
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by Hhenryy: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
bonechamberlain:

Lol, 8 feet for where? Even the tallest man in the world is just some few inches above 8ft. And the tallest woman is some inches above 7ft.

What i see there is not even upto 7ft. I believe the picture has been augmented as others have said because we all know Michelle is not that tall, and they are both putting on high heels
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆Almost Eight feet? 8ft? lai lai. I'm sure she's on high heels. She's 6feet+ trust me ∆
grin 6,7or 8, her height need to be reduced. look at kagame and Obama two tall men looking like dwarfs angry
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Hhenryy:

Lol, 8 feet for where? Even the tallest man in the world is just some few inches above 8ft. And the tallest woman is some inches above 7ft.

What i see there is not even upto 7ft. I believe the picture has been augmented as others have said because we all know Michelle is not that tall, and they are both putting on high heels
grin 6,7or 8, her height need to be reduced. look at kagame and Obama two tall men looking like dwarfs angry
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Campusity:
The picture is digitally enhanced to make the women look taller. The real picture is here
but why would someone make those women giants. Trump needs to see this angry
Re: When former president Barack Obama Is Dwarfed (pics) by hanassholesolo: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2017
bonechamberlain:
but why would someone make those women giants. Trump needs to see this angry

Feminazi's finally learnt how to use photoshop

(1) (Reply)

French Reporter Returning From Ukraine "Americans Are Directly In Charge Of The / US Defense Secretary Demand Immediate Ceasefire In Call With Russian Counterpart / Russia tests zircon hypersonic missile with range of 1000km

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.