Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun (27501 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Buhari To Intervene As APC, Oyegun’s Bickering Worsens / Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by metronaija: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2017
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie Oyegun Thursday explained that his loyalty to the present administration led by Muhammadu Buhari, was reason why he is being persecuted by some disgruntled elements in the party who want him out as National Chairman.

Oyegun who spoke in Benin, Edo State, at event in his honor by the Benin National Congres (BNC), said the only thing his adversaries could punish him for is his loyalty.

He siad: “I grew up in an environment where bringing disgrace to the family is the worst thing you can possibly do. Even the family will be the first to disown you.

“In all my life, this is the circumstance that has conditioned me. I do not do things that will not make me sleep soundly at night. I do nothing that will appear as headline in any of the national dailies.

“I have been through several trials, but I have overcome them all. Why have I done so? Because at the end of the day, whether detailed or forensic examination, you will not find that your own Oyegun has done something dishonorable.

“And so, with all the hue and cry, at the end of the whole thing, when we sit down and ask, tell us what he has done, behold the whole situation fizzles out.

“The only thing you can punish him for is loyalty. Edo people are loyal. We look at something, we make sacrifices to ensure that those hands are upheld and neat”

The APC National Chairman who urged Nigerians to be patient with the present administration in delivering the rigth and purposeful leadership for the country, noted that change takes time, consistence of applications, adding that Nigeria cannot afford to go back to the old days.

Earlier in his welcome address, the President of Benin National Congress (BNC), Mr. Aiyemenkhue Edokpolo, said Mr. Oyegun took steps to preserve the sanctity of the presidency, protected the interest of Nigeria as one and indivisible nation and defended the founding values of his party, when President Muhammadu Buhari went on medical vacation, during which the nation wet through series of frightening challenges.

Edokpolo who described Oyegun as a distinguished Benin and humble son of Edo State who has made landmarks in civil service and party politics, deserves the honour, which he said was why the Benins decided to honour him as a role model.

http://www.metronaija.ng/want-chairman-apc-oyegun/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Interesting
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Obijulius: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Abeg make we hear something.

Nigerians want your party to cease to exist you guys have brought shame and suffering to this country.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by baybeeboi: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Did Oyegun just call Tinubu a disgruntled element?

We political observers will have a lot of entertainment in 2018.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by agwom(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by tellmoon(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
They will fight U but they won't succeed.
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by aolawale025: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Oyegun got it twisted. His loyalty should be to the party not an individual even if he is the president

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by uwa1(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Loyalty is very important but also important is the side dat loyalty lies....

4 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by dokiOloye(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Is it loyalty that also made u collect bribes and cause factionalisation in Ebonyi APC?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by dannytoe(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
Apologize to Tinubu, and all sha be well.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Mandynews(f): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Mumu man tongue i don't care why they want you out...you join people when put us for all these mess today.

7 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Lot13(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Obijulius:
Abeg make we hear something.

Nigerians want your party to cease to exist you guys have brought shame and suffering to this country.
Ipob not Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyegun is just a dullard like Buhari.You maintained loyalty to a regime that have inflicted so much pain on the Nigerian nation? Karma is waiting for you all. angry

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by harmonyglobal: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
u should b loyal to the party old man, not the president, will u still b loyal if the president does not follow the APC agenda? that makes u a fool man!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by AlienRobot: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
A prodigal son is always exiled from the vicinity of the prudent ones... Funny enough, AayPeeCee are full of prodigal sons and daughters

3 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by BruncleZuma: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by FrenchWay: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2017

Lie Mohd dey learn work

4 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by kkevin: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
So we should fry egg.

God bless you and other Propagandists for driving this nation to the brink.

2 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by paradigmshift(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
this slow poke

3 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by bokunrawo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
APC and corruption are like Tom and Jerry they fight but they are still best of friends grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by kolafolabi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
I totally disagree with Mr. Oyegun. You lost your ward during 2015 election as APC National Chairman. That was absolutely a total disaster and a shame to you sir. That alone reads alot to APC core Loyalists to wipe you off sir.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by oshe111(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyegun Tinubu must take U out at all cost...

After all u are part of this govt

“To discuss this government is to engage in sheer banality and Baba Sallah’s Alawada Kerikeri histrionics and buffoonery.

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Bolustical: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by oshe111(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyegun Tinubu must take U out at all cost...

After all u are part of this govt
filled with failure

A GOVERNMENT THAT CANNOT OBEY ITS OWN PARTY CONSTITUTION AND ORGANISE A NATIONAL CONVENTION, IS THAT ONE A GOVERNMENT

“To discuss this government is to engage in sheer banality and Baba Sallah’s Alawada Kerikeri histrionics and buffoonery.

5 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Naijacost22: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
You have been used by Your Masters. Time to dump you guys

1 Like

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by rayopt(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
baybeeboi:
Did Oyegun just call Tinubu a disgruntled element?

I, political observers will have a lot of entertainment in 2018.

keep entertaining yourself oo. . .

Where did you see tinubu's name in the entire text now?

I pity some of y'all observers that are watching this political chess game without knowing that you are all part of it!!

Moreso, i pity those that are collecting biscuit money for an adjusted opinion. . .

2018 is the noise that creates the confusion in 2019. . .if you are still viewing naija politics like 'a night of a thousand laffs' show. . .your hangover ehn no go get part 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by IMASTEX: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
We have heard you
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by AlphaStyles(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
APC+PDP=Tissue paper (used one)
Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by Akowemoon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
A...... Advanced
P.........Pronounced
C........ Criminals

4 Likes

Re: Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun by kings09(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya / Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.