Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison (37154 Views)

Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is she still in prison?
Who this woman offended...
Lord of mercy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Rushdiesel: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkgab001:

God will punish you and everything that belongs to you ... you might not witness next year if you quote me again oloriburuku

See Goat that has been used for Christmas already. you're gone. you're finished. dead corps can't speak. I wish you knew who referring to...dead meat.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Iduatei(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of kemy kemo... but let me say my mind. That pastor is not a real pastor but a mafia and a wizard God punish Ibiyeomie "I'm at my office come and beat me oloriburuku"

God bless you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!

HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK,!
KEMI WE KNOW, HER PECULIAR WAYS WE ALSO KNOW. THATS THE MORE REASON SHE SHOULD BE HANDLED SPECIALLY.
DID SHE STEAL OR DID SHE KILL ANYBODY?
IT IS WICKED AND VERY CRIMINAL FOR THIS WOMAN TO BE HELD IN PRISON ALL THIS WHILE WITHOUT TRIAL.
I HEAR SHE IS BEEN DETAINED BY A MEGA PASTOR, THIS IS EVEN MORE SAD AND DISHEARTENED.
MAY THE GOOD LORD INTERVENE IN HER SITUATION, LET THE ALMIGHTY USE THE FOLISHNESS OF THESE WORLD TO DAZZLE THE WISDOM , PRIDE AND HIGH HARDNESS OF THE SO CALLED MEGA PASTOR, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK,!
KEMI WE KNOW, HER PECULIAR WAYS WE ALSO KNOW. THATS THE MORE REASON SHE SHOULD BE HANDLED SPECIALLY.
DID SHE STEAL OR DID SHE KILL ANYBODY?
IT IS WICKED AND VERY CRIMINAL FOR THIS WOMAN TO BE HELD IN PRISON ALL THIS WHILE WITHOUT TRIAL.
I HEAR SHE IS BEEN DETAINED BY A MEGA PASTOR, THIS IS EVEN MORE SAD AND DISHEARTENED FOR CHRISTAINITY.
MAY THE GOOD LORD INTERVENE IN HER SITUATION, LET THE ALMIGHTY USE THE FOLISHNESS OF THESE WORLD TO DAZZLE THE WISDOM , PRIDE AND HIGH HARDNESS OF THE SO CALLED MEGA PASTOR, AMEN!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by LotusFan: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Smh... When this woman started running her mouth with wild accusations against Obadanjo I knew her end was closer than ever before. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by bekpo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!

In as much as I do not hold brief for the complainant (pastor), her recent travail has absolutely nothing to do eith the man of God. Kemmy was graciously granted bail by the Honourable Court and she was released on bail after fulfilling her bail conditions as ordered by court. Her present travail is as a result of infraction and or disagreement with her lawyer which led to her "jumping bail". That's contempt of court and d court will not take it kindly with her. And again the court may have taken into consideration her activities, posture and antisident. For d court to be on a save side, d proper thing to do is to keep her in custody while she attend court as at when due. This has nothing to do with d pastor rather bw her and the court. She is in lawful custody.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by bionixs: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2017
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of kemy kemo... but let me say my mind. That pastor is not a real pastor but a mafia and a wizard God punish Ibiyeomie "I'm at my office come and beat me oloriburuku"
na you get your mouth. you said it all, you are hiding in your office.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by koolaid87: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2017
If pastors were God

Damn, it's hard to imagine
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by streamsofjoy(f): 5:50am On Dec 30, 2017
TEYA:

If u knw how the criminal justice system works, u will not say all of these. I knw u looking for a means of discrediting the pastor and u found, congratulations. However, be ye informed that offenses are not against an individual, it's against the state, if the victim says I forgive, my dear it doesn't change a thing, the state will still go on with prosecution. Another angle to it is, if offences are not compoundable ( capable of being withdrawn from court) if the victim likes he can go on air to say I dnt want case again - that one is not the business of the prosecutors, they will still do their work.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Dayoara: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2017
I was checking my gallery yesterday I saw her pictures, I never knew she is still in prison..... Sorry madam..... With your status and fame..... Too bad... Power pass power.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by streamsofjoy(f): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Harrynight:
A so call man of God locking her up in prison for months without heart of forgiving...

Wen daddy freez would turn his attention to that pastor, many will call him names

You sure are ignorant! No individual has the power to imprison the other. She obviously is there on the order of a competent court else her lawyers ought to have sued to enforce her fundamental rights.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by streamsofjoy(f): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Xisnin:

If you are so concerned, please go and bail her.
She would have been freed but no sane person agreed
to stand as her surety.
I hope she remains there forever.

Are u kidding me?! Even family members couldn't stand surety? That's bad. Let her NL warriors stand for her na.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by streamsofjoy(f): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2017
WENGERNOMICS:

Let your 2018 resolution be to try and verify information before you make a comment. This link is as far back as April 2017 and by no less a person than her bossom friend...........http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/04/actress-iyabo-ojo-keeping-kemi-olunloyo-prison-not-pastor-ibiyeomie-oap-daddy-freeze/................and some human beings were liking your quote!

Daddy freeze will not come and own up to thus o, but if it's to discredit pastors he will not even wait to be invited.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Kbs468(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
ichommy:
Controversial media personality Kemi Olunloyo, has finally spoken from prison.

Kemi, who was re-arrested a couple of months back and is currently being held in Port-Harcourt prison, took to her Instagram page to wish her followers and fans happy holidays, adding that the country will soon return to the state it should be.

In her words;

“I’m still being held in Port Harcourt max prison. I'm in high spirit. Very soon Nigeria will return to democracy -madam koo
#Journalismisnotacrime
#supportinvestigativejournalism”

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/12/kemi-olunloyo-sends-message-from-prison.html

Is She still back to Prison?

One would just continue to Wonder how people claim to be Worshipping and representing Us (GOD), Yet, Their attitudes and dispositions speaks and reflects otherwise?

Was her offence dealing with stealing of any sort?

If as a servant of Ours (GOD) and You don't know about LOVE AND FORGIVENESS irrespective of the offense, Then can you claim standing before Us to be representing Us (GOD)?

And that you are Leading people towards Our Promises? And what does the promise talks about?

This is pathetic indeed for Mankind has turned the opposite of what We indeed created them for.

Believe This would reach out to the person concerned and turn a New leave for certainly, going by the issue surrounding this case in particular be Squashed and buried permanently as We wouldn't want to take an opposing measure to this for it is an issue that impacts on a multitude of Mankind as members of His congregation certainly.

So, Repent and change your ways for you have not been hearing from Us at all else you would have known about Us, Disclosed and do much more already.

LET LOVE LEAD in Obedience to LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF and in this case, A fellow Country Woman at that.

Or How would you want to be seen or heard of by the international community when they come around for PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ?

Now, this is Us (GOD) doing what you are expected to be doing

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Harrynight(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2017
streamsofjoy:

You sure are ignorant! No individual has the power to imprison the other. She obviously is there on the order of a competent court else her lawyers ought to have sued to enforce her fundamental rights.

and u think the pastor cant get her out of that jail if he truely hav a heart and want to?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by philoedu(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2017
I wish to ask, why she has to be held for so long in prison. And does it mean no one seems to care about her, I mean within the family cycle. Because God still uses people in what looks like a helpless and peculiar situation like this. Please, I am appealing on behalf every one, to intervene for God sake. Really, I don't care what her offense maybe and who maybe responsible , but we still must be our brother's keepers as long as God is on the thrown. And she must be forgiven no matter her sinful nature. I need only to remind her that God loves her and we all love her. Happy new year Kemi !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by streamsofjoy(f): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Harrynight:

and u think the pastor cant get her out of that jail if he truely hav a heart and want to?

Get her out of prison? No na, if it's police cell Ehen u can say that, but prison, when she was remanded by the court forget it. More so, I learnt she jumped bail so the court had to revoke her bail.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Oh! I miss this woman. Aunty is loquacious but she doesn't deserve this awful treatment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by omo77: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2017
PASTOR PREACH FORGIVENESS ,WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES.ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO WILL MAKE HEAVEN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by TEYA: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2017
streamsofjoy:

If u knw how the criminal justice system works, u will not say all of these. I knw u looking for a means of discrediting the pastor and u found, congratulations. However, be ye informed that offenses are not against an individual, it's against the state, if the victim says I forgive, my dear it doesn't change a thing, the state will still go on with prosecution. Another angle to it is, if offences are not compoundable ( capable of being withdrawn from court) if the victim likes he can go on air to say I dnt want case again - that one is not the business of the prosecutors, they will still do their work.
Mr. I-have-a-PhD-in-knowing-how-criminal-justice-works, is defaming the character of an individual not capable of being withdrawn from court? Not every crime is against the state, crimes like murder may be against the state but not petty crimes like what Kemi did.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by jeruzi(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2017
mickeymimi:
Of course Kemi is a trouble maker .. God can still humble her...
If the pastor has forgiven her and she is still held in prison cos of him ...then he should fight for her release ..then minister Jesus to her...I pray she does not die in that prison....and for the sake of her Children ,, she is is a single mother of 4 ..she cannot be punished forever for this offence na

Eze 18< 23 Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?
let her humble herself and ask for forgiveness. Let her tell the world that she was wrong, and that should settle it. Instead of playing the victim of an investigative journalism. Even the Bible said Ask.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by streamsofjoy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
TEYA:

Mr. I-have-a-PhD-in-knowing-how-criminal-justice-works, is defaming the character of an individual not capable of being withdrawn from court? Not every crime is against the state, crimes like murder may be against the state but not petty crimes like what Kemi did.

My friend, check the principal legislation on criminal procedures as applicable in PH before u call it a petty crime.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by 0ubenji(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
streamsofjoy:

the only reasonable comment here so far...
Bigots here are blaming the pastor as if the judicial system of a state depends on the plaintiff's forgiveness..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by 0ubenji(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
streamsofjoy:

My friend, check the principal legislation on criminal procedures as applicable in PH before u call it a petty crime.
u really av time to debate this tin with sum1 who is only interested in making ignorant comments..
I advice u save ur energy for better tinx cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Prettyenit18(f): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Maybe she's not sorry
dondemex:
Pastor preaching forgiveness that can't forgive is that one pastor.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Harrynight(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Get her out of prison? No na, if it's police cell Ehen u can say that, but prison, when she was remanded by the court forget it. More so, I learnt she jumped bail so the court had to revoke her bail.

As controversial as she is mi like her oo n wan her our of that dungeon... Mbok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by ProsperOkec: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
bejeria101:
Who gave her phone to post on instagram? All dis noise because its a pastor! Pastor no be human being? If it was a politician or army general that did this una go make dis noise? Hypocrites
army generals and politicians don't preach forgiveness
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Machebyne: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lwkm.. I could remember the last time she said Olamide used his dead father for rituals, since then i knw she will soon enter trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba Back In Nigeria From UK Medical Treatment (Photos) / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky / Davido Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.