Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare (4090 Views)

Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by winkmart: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
nobody cares oga, we dont need ur biography, so as nairaland give u happiness reach, e no cure ur baldness cry cry cry cry

I don't trade words with people of such mentality. By their words you know their root.
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
winkmart:

This is a forum man, anyone can quote anyone. Besides I never mentioned I didn't expect comments under the post. If u don't want to be quoted, launch your forum and hide the quote button.

Oga. The same way you reserve to post anything is the same way i reserve the right to call anything any names i want. Now swerve please
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
tessygirl:

I am a girl with a long hair. Has your Asian cunt babe seen this picture of yours to know how beautiful you are? cheesy

Lmfao. Husband and wife on top on guy...I'll love this thread...BRB...Make i go switch on my gen !
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by tomtyte02(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
nobody cares oga, we dont need ur biography, so as nairaland give u happiness reach, e no cure ur baldness cry cry cry cry

lmao....i had to 'go up' to check for his baldness.
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by tessygirl(f): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Lmfao. Husband and wife on top on guy...I'll love this thread...BRB...Make i go switch on my gen !

go and switch it on babe. You will surely be entertained kiss kiss. cheesy. The fear fear will still call me Bush and run away.
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by iamJ(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
tomtyte02:

lmao....i had to 'go up' to check for his baldness.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by tessygirl(f): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
bush, i didnt mention u, carry ur alternate and get lost

Jude I want you to come at me. I have so many of your pictures you never imagined I could have. Can you read the first part of my signature? Within last week I hacked about 10 Facebook profiles. I will make your exit here slow and painful. BTW, you can still call me bush cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by winkmart: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Oga. The same way you reserve to post anything is the same way i reserve the right to call anything any names i want. Now swerve please

I understand better from the comments on this thread. We know whom to avoid now
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by tessygirl(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So that is your picture, and you have the guts to call people ugly? cheesy cheesy. I will rub my pants on your wrinkled face. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
winkmart:

I understand better from the comments on this thread. We know whom to avoid now

Whatever !
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by iamJ(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
tessygirl:

Jude I want you to come at me. I have so many of your pictures you never imagined I could have. Can you read the first part of my signature? Within last week I hacked about 10 Facebook profiles. I will make your exit here slow and painful. BTW, you can still call me bush cheesy kiss kiss
[/s] hahahaha this guy so u hacked my acct too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this ur foolery is too fresh
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
tessygirl:

Babe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked @ Within last week I hacked about 10 Facebook profiles. You be hacker, jeez. Bush is lucky, nerd chick ...Tastes juicy cheesy
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by iamJ(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

u smart na, check the profile and its so glaring, its a guy, he thinks being unrelenting will convince any1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
u smart na, check the profile and its so glaring, its a guy, he thinks being unrelenting will convince any1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm enjoying this brawl...Tastes better than cold beer
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by iamJ(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm enjoying this brawl...Tastes better than cold beer
if he could be a man and do it himself, i for face am but arguing with a female moniker that is his, get as e be
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
if u could be a man and do it himself, i for face am but arguing with a female moniker that is his, get as e be

grin grin grin grin grin You no get chill guy
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sigh
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by iamJ(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
tessybitch:

If bush wanted to troll you with an alternate, why would he make it so know? I wrote articles for him, and he allowed me post it on Nairaland. I call him my boyfriend, and I owe you no apology. Now a quick one, who is the handsome guy below? cheesy
bush be a man and use ur main

only me upload pix and ure attacking me like u got it from somwhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i tot i was looking ugly i wouldnt put it on nairaland na

1 Like

Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
You people no dey tire? Fight fight everywhere. Wetin happen self? @ OP una look good ooo.
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by iamJ(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
tessybitch:

Hahaha... are you peeing on your pants already? Then why reporting me if you arent proud of the picture? cheesy
k continue

shey i can ignore u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
tessygirl:

Yeeehhhhhhh shocked shocked
Lemme remain here. grin grin
Re: Gave Myself A Nice Trip To Lekki Novare by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
tessybitch:

If bush wanted to troll you with an alternate, why would he make it so know? I wrote articles for him, and he allowed me post it on Nairaland. I call him my boyfriend, and I owe you no apology. Now a quick one, who is the handsome guy below? cheesy
na jude be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ja Girls Are Really Getting On My Last Nerve / 1960s Yoruba Wedding In London / How To Mend A Relationship That Is Going Downhill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.