Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerians In China! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In China! (3900 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerians In Jamaica / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In China! by nnediorama: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2010
What is life like for nigerians in China? for me i advice guys to come back home and find something doing, a lots of nigerians to menetion about 95% of them have nothing doing in china. living without visa and hanging out the street aimlessly, killing the image of nigeria.

Re: Nigerians In China! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
you are a dreamer~! stop posting nonsense online. 95% jobless?!!!!! and how did you get that percentage?! have you ever been to China? are you talking about the few that are illegals in Guangzhou or Nigerians ALL OVER CHINA!!!!
chinese themselves dont know how many foreigners are jobless in their country so how do YOU know?!
some are English teachers, others are doing trades, i personally knew one who owned a bar in Beijing, some are drug dealers etc the list is endless but to say that 95% are doing nothing shows the extent of your %$#@#$

get a grip on life and stop believing all the garbage you read in the newspapers/online!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In China! by Akosa67: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
That may not be right as you may well know that China is the top exporter worldwide hence a haven for small and large scale importers.
Lots of Nigerians just like other nationals are daily traveling to and from China trying to make a living.

You see Nigerians all day long roaming the streets not aimlessly but in search of goods to buy or best prices.

Nigeria is a very receptive country where am sure some none citizens overstay their stipulated visa period.

Please someone should please advise on what can be imported for sale at some profit.

(1) (Reply)

In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed / Singapore's Changi Airport, Inside The World's Greatest Airport(Photos) / How I Got My New Yellow Card From Port Health Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.