Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say (7067 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by TheMenCode: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Guys get this straight inside your head, women with high sexual marketing value will always have the upper hand when it comes to dating because at that time they have lots of options. There are so many nice guys who literally beg women to reply their message, to go on a date with them, for her attention. As long as these men exist, those women will continue to have the upper hand.

Many men have been told beautiful lies which has become a psychological precondition in their mind that they have to play nice, try not to offend her, otherwise they will not get her sexual reward and this is why most men beg women for a date that will cost them money, time and attention. A woman knows that she has to earn the right to a date with the man who knows what he's doing, but takes pride in knowing that many men are ignorance. She celebrate this ignorance of men and use it against them.

A Date is a post reward for her offering you a great sex, NOT a pre-reward. A Date is AFTER not BEFORE! Why take her on a Date when she has not earned it? That's like trying to buy or bribe her to like you because you're not good enough. If you so desperate to take her out BEFORE reward, then go for a hangout.

There are many ways I would love to share with you about how not to run out of what to say when you are with a woman but it's better I talk about two ways in this essay, a comprehensive essay on this will still be publish on an upcoming material.

1. Question Her Belief or Notion

Now, many nice guys say the usual sweet talk, that she's heard over and over again and this is like watching the same story in a movie but different title. Because she's heard all this sweet words, complement before, she already have an already made answers for you. This happens to all of us, our subconscious have already created a default answer to questions people ask us regularly, that's why we don't think about the answers when we respond. For example, some one ask you 'how far', you already know the response without thinking about it. This makes you not interesting , just one of the random the same set of guys she always bump into.

The right way not to be that same type of guy is for example, she tells you something about herself like “I visit this place sometimes” probe her further, ask her why? What do you like about this place? There are a lot of other place you could visit and so on...Now she's going to respond because you're talking about her, everyone is motivated by self interest and you're giving her an opportunity to talk about herself and also make her think about the reason, idea, motives of why she does what she does.

She will feel a special connection with you and notice how you made her think differently from all the guys she has met, she's going to feel a sense of maturity from you because you asked questions that probed her beliefs and she didn't have an already made answers for, this made her defenseless and expanded the scope of your conversations.

2. Only Reward Bit by Bit as She Earns it:

Here is the difference between the WEAK & STABLE guys (beta) and the STRONG & UNPREDICTABLE guys (alpha).

WEAK & STABLE: This guys take every opportunity to reward the woman without her earning it, he begs to do this because he's made to believe it's the right thing to do. Don't get me wrong, this is not to say you should treat ladies poorly, NO! (My aim is for you to understand the sexual dynamics of men and women, how women use your ignorance as strength to oppress you ).

STRONG & UNPREDICTABLE: Basically what the strong and unpredictable guys do is the same exact thing the nice guys does ONLY this time the reward come after she's earned it, so he's still saying the same thing, still offering complements but only when she does or say something to earn it. He makes her feel like she has to work for it.
When she's with you and say something nice, you only complement that singular 'act' this is to encourage the conversation to continue. When you praise people and make them feel smarter than they are, they feel more confident and relaxed to further the conversation.

Would you like to access the audio of the 17 Cardinal Rules of Pussy? You can download it in the blog.

If you would like a detail step by step practical way to make her squirt, you can download in the blog.

Happy New to You and Your Family!!

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
When I sense rigidity in a girl's chat tone, I decline sharp-sharp followed by auto-delete.

Life is too short to enter relationship with mini-hyenas. When there are tender pet pups in d same world.

18 Likes

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
When I sense rigidity in a girl's chat tone, I decline sharp-sharp followed by auto-delete.

Life is too short to enter relationship with mini-hyenas. When there are tender pet pups in d same world.
You've said it all. It's only a few percent of girls that would really engage u in a conversation.

The rest just wait for u to do the asking, then they reply.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
You've said it all. It's only a few percent of girls that would really engage u in a conversation.

The rest just wait for u to do the asking, then they reply.
Exactly. Not many girls are sensitive enough to imagine that he has to think like 4 sentences ahead before he says d sentence that will sound well to them at the present.

They're not perceptive..most of them.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Exactly. Not many girls are sensitive enough to imagine that he has to think like 4 sentences ahead before he says d sentence that will sound well to them at the present.

They're not perceptive..most of them.
Most of them are just wired like that. I always think of what to say, to keep the conversation flowing

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Most of them are just wired like that. I always think of what to say, to keep the conversation flowing
And despite the thinking to keep it flowing, they just wont break outta that shell of being used to themselves.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

And despite the thinking to keep it flowing, they just wont break outta that shell of being used to themselves.
You have ojo on your signature. Your base?

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by popefuse(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
And u say this at their presence

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
You have ojo on your signature. Your base?
Yeah. Lasu area.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ontop girls? O ga oh. sad sad

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeah. Lasu area.
Hmm, you're 15 minutes away from my area, Iba Estate.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
How will you feel, after thinking of what to say and she drops "kk or k"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
How will you feel, after thinking of what to say and she drops "kk or k"? cheesy
Don't even know. At least it was expected. But when I see her..

6 Likes

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by ERORR404(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
End Of Chat.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Hmm, you're 15 minutes away from my area, Iba Estate.
Really?

I actually stay in Ijanikin/agbara axis. But many non-Lagosians don't know areas beyond Lasu road.. That's why I put Ojo.

I'll PM you.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Really?

I actually stay in Ijanikin/agbara axis. But many non-Lagosians don't know areas beyond Lasu road.. That's why I put Ojo.

I'll PM you.
Lol, I've had people ask me if iba meant Ibadan.

Okay bro.
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by makydebbie(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Don't even know. At least it was expected. But when I see her..
Lmao. grin

ERORR404:

End Of Chat.
Lol, sure. It really turns off conversations.
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by ERORR404(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao. grin

personally i have been in that situation, I just ended the chat there. haven't had any luck with chat based conversations with girls coz i myself don't even know how to keep the chat flowing grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Lol, I've had people ask me if iba meant Ibadan.

Okay bro.
You're on whatsapp na?
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:

personally i have been in that situation, I just ended the chat there. haven't had any luck with chat based conversations with girls coz i myself don't even know how to keep the chat flowing grin
Lol. The person youre quoting seem to enjoy d kk stuff and wants to know why she shd do it more.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by ayesco202(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Really?

I'll PM you.
Nairalanders are closer than we think. This is my location too.
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
ayesco202:
Nairalanders are closer than we think. This is my location too.
Nice one!

Where exactly?
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You're on whatsapp na?
Yes. Should I drop number?
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by theunnamed: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice

Fine girl,ayam coming
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by makydebbie(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:

I don't think it's hard keeping a conversation if you've a topic already.
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Yes. Should I drop number?
Yeap.
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by iykekelvins(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by ayesco202(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Nice one!

Where exactly?
I stay somewhere around Iyana Era.
Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by ERORR404(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't think it's hard keeping a conversation if you've a topic already.
true.. but most times my topics never seem to interest them and vice versa. and that is why I'm alone.(story of my life) sad

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
From experience, all these long talk just gets one stuck in his head over thinking sh!t. They are just women, if the chit chats is not flowing, then you both are just not connecting.

Learn not to force things, be comfortable with the silence and awkwardness. Place the damn onus on her to make and the conversations interesting. Women love talking anyways.

4 Likes

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:

true.. but most times my topics never seem to interest them and vice versa. and that is why I'm alone.(story of my life) sad
Lol, name some of your topics. grin

If it's football, I'll understand. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao. grin

Maky do you do that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect / Lockdown : Instagram Slay Mama Shares Bedroom Pictures / Actress Destiny Etiko's Curves Looking Like Moutain Kilimanjaro-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.