Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) (3511 Views)

Top 8 Famous Footballers Who Have Dated The Same Women / 10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her Iphone X. / Meet The Famous Nairaland Nwamaikpe (finally Exposed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by virginpedro(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nairaland Whatsapp Group.

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys guys guys smiley

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Uyiii: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
airforce1airforce1, even newbees here knows airfox1smiley

Lemme tell you something man, you portray your strengths more than your weaknesses, you've remained resilient/who you're despite the many smack downs you receive daily as your morning coffee even from people you're way better than.
From my end here, I actually see the positivity in your popularity because of the course you've chosen, I'll only advice you to remain resolute.
These same peeps you see here today flinging missiles to you will join you sing hallelujah when the dividends start paying.
Like wizkid said to Ahmed, airforce1 you must blow by force man.
so you know you've got a Fan and I love progress.
cheers brosmiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
The word "famous" has suffered. angry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by zadok60: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
and the mannequin is happy

2 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Be deceiving yourself. No be only NL whatsapp group. grin
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by iamJ(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
chat looks doctored but wetin concern me, who nairaland epp?

9 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by virginpedro(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Be deceiving yourself. No be only NL whatsapp group. grin

you want link? wink wink
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
virginpedro:

you want link? wink wink
Link, to what?.
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Draei: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just keep resurrecting dead alternates
to exalt your woefully failed e-life, Dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bet whyyyyyy?
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lemme watch from the side line as frustrated peeps here kill themselves over what I know nothing about ...
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by ClitoPen: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Whatsapp group ke!
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by virginpedro(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
chat looks doctored but wetin concern me, who nairaland epp?

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by ClitoPen: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:
Lemme watch from the side line as frustrated peeps here kill themselves over what I know nothing about ...
Don't mind them. Next year will be your 10years anniversary on nairaland.
You should be planning for the party....

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by virginpedro(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Link, to what?.

whatever!
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
virginpedro:

whatever!
Duh!. grin
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by iamJ(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
virginpedro:

doctored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Make we tok true airforce1 popular die.. dem even sabi am for my Lungu. *Chuka
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol..
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by virginpedro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
doctored cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
We don't think failure
We can never ever think failure

Positive 2018
More blessings and grace , Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
It's too Late...U have failed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Famous my bloody ass. Who know you? Please stop hyping this guy for nothing. ..I beg you.
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
Famous my bloody ass. Who know you? Please stop hyping this guy for nothing. ..I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by virginpedro(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na wao
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Raydans: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Raydans: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
I consider flaunting your personal life on NL childish and irrelevant.

The likes of Fb, IG, Twitter are purposely meant for such and more.

Any tom dick and harry can draw attention by consistently doing such here.

Just that not everyone here think in such a way like a turkey.

I can't imagine myself posting my bed, my slippers, my boxers, my towel here everytime and boasting. Lol
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by 77carter(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
virginpedro:
Nairaland Whatsapp Group.
how can I join the group?
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
a lotta guys here know him. I just hope he cashes it out
Re: Airforce1 Are You This Famous??? (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Airforce1:
Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys guys guys smiley
See as they carry your matter for head like gala and their market dey sell wella..

Congrats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / Which Continent Have The Prettiest Girl In The World? / Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.