Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC (16199 Views)

The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC / Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Fynestboi: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lie-on King warning Lie-Mohammed

Issokay undecided

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by MrBUN86(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
APC = Scam

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Paperwhite(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
If there is anything APC denotes, it's lies,deceits,false hope and overt propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Epoxyworld: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
I noticed those evil bmc in nairaland are the first to always comment in a every meaningful message pass across to Nigerians. But I have one message for them. Your days are numbered. You will be a worn a salt is pour on. It will be painful and painful until the end

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by IAMTHEHERO: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's very true. Please let APC not spoil 2018 for us. They should hold their new year message to themselves

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Yusman316(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wow! Coming from a political party that couldn't do anything positive for 16 years in power
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by shikshark: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
bb
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Dee60: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
PDP and APC - YOU ARE THE SAME. THAT IS THE TRUTH! YOU SHOULD BOTH STOP DECEIVING THE PEOPLE.
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
ekestic1976:

They learned that from you, but now they're the Master of the Game.

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by MrBUN86(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
IMASTEX:
I have given up on Nigeria politicians be it PDP or APC. It is all about bad wine in new bottle system. I pray the youth starts seeing this to unite to fight the common enemy of progress in this country.

Are u talking of the Youth that will jeopardize Dia future for a bottle of wine?
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by theostarboy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is it a must to vote for APC and PDP
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by tall2ce(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wetin dey vex me, we even get presidency handle for nairaland here. May God punish tagt person way dey manage that handle. Thunder strike that person. Ogun kill am sef. I am beginning to hate being in this country. Too much lies ftom government and too muxh sufferings. Na to port sef. Even Ghana is better

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by byemx06(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
birds of the same feather .........
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Odiegwu really
U an e-diot, if a white person calls u monkey hope u won't be offended

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by justy15: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Naijacost22:
And some MUMU like Sarrki, Ipodexposed, maridguy, ngeneukwuewu and co still think they can convince us with foolish APC lies.
We Know Better
have u forgotten those folks are 30k allowance from BMC to defend their inefficiencies online. But we know better
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by opribo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
These present guys were never prepared to lead Nigeria they were busy preparing to unleash the blood of baboon and dogs.

Even Buha said it that they never knew that GEJ will hand over power.

So for such ill prepared gang nothing tangible should be expected because they are confused. Little wonder the arsenal they have gathered to unleash their threat is what is haunting them.
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by kazzy4u(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
shout up jooooor! weather APC or PDP.. bird from d same feathers.. stupid people's
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by NYRP: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
As we March on to 2018 with great anticipation and joy, let's all not forget how hard we struggled this 2017 just to live a normal life; from struggling to buy food at affordable price, to struggling to find job or startup a business to the latest one now which is struggling to buy petrol to fuel our motorcycles, cars, generators, etc, which made most of us postpone our usual travel to our respective villages to celebrate the Christmas or New Year.

These pains are living witnesses that the people we fought to vote into power are indeed failures!

It proves that our leadership and government as a nation is a total mess!

Anybody that has traveled out of Nigeria to countries in Europe, America, Asia and even Middle East will agree that Nigeria is a mini hell fire and anybody who survives in Nigeria can survive even in hell fire!

To this effect, I challenge us all irrespective of our tribe, religion or class to please wake up and let's begin a new chapter for Nigeria through voicing out our pains and by ensuring the same old, recycled politicians do not lead us again come 2019.

How can we achieve this

Stand with ANY (Arise Nigerian Youths) political pressure group.

Tell your friends about ANY invite them to join us on Twitter by following us via @NYRP3 and on Instagram via https://www.instagram.com/arisenigerianyouths.

We will soon start massive campaign and youth mobilization on TVs, Radio stations and also organize university campus walks nationwide.

Get ready!
ANY is coming to your door!

Wishing us all a prosperous New Year ahead!
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
No matter how glaring the truth is, some fools like Sarrki will still come here to defend the useless Buhari's administration like their lives depends on it.....

And as for the m0rons shouting that there are no difference between both parties...
Lemme just quickly take y'all down memory lane.

During PDP era under Jonathan's watch, a bag of rice was around 7/8k, now it's around 14 to 16k. Dollar exchange rate was between 170 to 200 and now its 360 naira to a dollar. There was even a time it was as high as 500, fual price was 87 Naira and now 145 naira plus constant fuel scarcity wich also makes people purchase fuel for as much as 220 to 500naira per litre. Prices of commodities have doubled and even trippled the amounts they were being sold for under PDP's regime. All these things plus many others not mentioned...

Yet some mumu call PDP a party of destruction and thieves... Biko if PDP's party is a party of thieves and destruction and people could still live their lives better than they do now, i am sure people will rather prefer the party of thieves and destruction than this so called APC nonsense... SMH
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by engrchykae(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
berrystunn:
G
i support buhari as Long as his draconian policies starve many zombies to extinction.
By the time buhari is through with Nigeria,we will have few or no zombies to worry about
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Givenchy23: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
what is the matter with this useless party called PDP u people thought APC how to lia
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by GavelSlam: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
[b]PDP should forget the presidency .

The APP has done a lot more in 2 and a half years than all of the 16 years PDP were in power.

The electricity sutuation floors PDP hands down.

If it was the PDP we would still be talking about 3 hours of electricity in most homes per day.

Today the average must be in the region of 14 hours and it would get better.

Talking about the youth, what did PDP do for young people other than give them guns and machete to rob and utilise in election malpractice?

Today the Nation pays 200 thousand youth 30k monthly.

It has been reported that some truly indigent people receive 5k in some states monthly.

With electricity and a little income one would regain his/her confidence and creativity.

In 2014, NO I was already lamenting about the economy yet the price of oil which had dipped at the time was more than what this regime has ever sold.

Only a child without home training or vision would take a party that made billionaires without any industry the guardian's of their collective purse.[/b]
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Adebowale89(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
PDP need to fire their publicity secretary abi na PRO

their opposition is not active at all. I remember how APC critic put PDP in check during the fuel scarcity during their administration

I stand to be corrected fuel scarcity don't spend above a week to be rectify during the Xmas period when PDP was in administration

APC see no one to criticize them even Nigerians mouthpiece went dumb immediately

people aren't even blaming the minister of petroleum which is the president
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by matmat(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Very true, but PDP your own dey una body.

Birds of the same feathers....

#PoliticiansCantBeTrusted#

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by berrystunn(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
engrchykae:
i support buhari as Long as his draconian policies starve many zombies to extinction.
By the time buhari is through with Nigeria,we will have few or no zombies to worry about

Lol .... Buhari looting from looters...
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Goldious268: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Left for me alone, I wants no election comes 2018.Because its same old lies,provide water, road, electricity.... with same old bloody polirobbers. #Restructuring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by tete7000(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Timiblanko:
When I watch buhari and his promises on TV then I feel like dying for him. but look at what they did today all I know is that God is watching

You are one of our problems. How could you not see through those lies? You want N45/litre fuel in this age and time, New refinery in six months and new one every year, one million jobs every year without asking how they intend to do it, corruption eradication from a man who couldn't present certificate and still went to court to lie, etc. Haba! O ga fun e o!

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by Lot13(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
We should be asking PDP what they have done with their 16 yrs in power.. Majority of Nigerians though expecting much more from APC will still prefer them to criminal party like PDP. We will not forget for a long time how PDP almost destroy our country.criminal people cajoling Nigerians. Smh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by DedeNkem: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Both PDP and APC are bad for this country!
Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by engrchykae(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
berrystunn:

Lol .... Buhari looting from looters...
Commander in Chief of Looters

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pls kindly tell them and say it louder. I know apc pigs will say oh pdp ruled 16 years because that is their new national anthem. My father always * a failure always has excuses*. If this is not why he failed that will make her to fail blablabla jargons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeachment: APC Dares Saraki To Reconvene Senate / Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Message To Nigerians / Osun Gov Dispute: Supreme Court Hears Adeleke’s Appeal, Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.