Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! (2482 Views)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by shachris02: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
The power bike accident is an evil plot by APC to distract Nigerians from the lingering fuel scarcity. Since the accident, the details of the crash remain very sketchy.

NNPC said days ago that they've imported and distributed millions of litres of PMS , to where exactly?

Just today, I got 10 litres of fuel for 3k in Lagos. That's about N300/litre. Most filling stations in Lagos do not have fuel so can't dispense. This is 2nd week and counting ....the longest fuel scarcity in recent history.

And what better to quench and distract us from the frustrating matters on ground than to make buhari a victim of an unprecedented misfortune.

This devilish government can go to any length to protect their power . Just make sure you don't forget and remember to vote them out in the coming elections.
Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
shachris02:
The power bike accident is an evil plot by APC to distract Nigerians from the lingering fuel scarcity. Since the accident nobody has seen pictures of the poor dude and the details of the crash remain very sketchy.

NNPC said days ago that they've imported and distributed millions of litres of PMS , to where exactly?

Just today, I got 10 litres of fuel for 3k in Lagos. That's about N300/litre. Most filling stations in Lagos do not have fuel so can't dispense. This is 2nd week and counting ....the longest fuel scarcity in recent history.

And what better to quench and distract us from the frustrating matters on ground than to make buhari a victim of an unprecedented misfortune.

This devilish government can go to any length to protect their power . Just make sure you don't forget and remember to vote them out in the coming elections.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew embarassed undecided

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
shachris02:
The power bike accident is an evil plot by APC to distract Nigerians from the lingering fuel scarcity. Since the accident nobody has seen pictures of the poor dude and the details of the crash remain very sketchy.

Go get a life my brother

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by cozyfbaby: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
SO SHOCKING!!! See what Wike discuss with Buhari in a closed door meeting on friday

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, on Friday met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Addressing State House reporters afterwards, Wike disclosed that the security situation in the state was on the agenda.

The Governor described his relationship with Buhari as cordial and said he was happy with the discussion.

He said: “I’m happy with the discussion and I believe that something has to be done about (security) it. Nothing political just security issue that affects the state and things that may lead to the breakdown of law and order. We talked on security challenges and he received me very well.

Read more here: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/shocking-see-wike-discuss-buhari-closed-door-meeting-friday/

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by shachris02: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
MasViews:

Go get a life my brother

Could be staged. I'm just saying... it's way too convenient.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by tonytony208(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
shachris02:
The power bike accident is an evil plot by APC to distract Nigerians from the lingering fuel scarcity. Since the accident, the details of the crash remain very sketchy.

Where is your evidence to prove that the accident is a lie? You just made categorical statement as if you can prove it. Try and be using your head now

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by tonytony208(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
MasViews:

Go get a life my brother

So they put Buhari's son in a public ward? Oga look for a better lie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by LilSmith55(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
So, him Pikin even get fuel to do bike race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by dubemnaija: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
tonytony208:

Where is your evidence to prove that the accident is a lie? You just made categorical statement as if you can prove it. Try and be using your head now

And where is ur evidence to prove that the accident actually happened. Zombie, you guys should try using ur head once in a while

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by tonytony208(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
dubemnaija:

And where is ur evidence to prove that the accident actually happened. Zombie, you guys should try using ur head once in a while

You should Goan meet all the news houses reporting it for evidence now. Something is widely reported and you are debunking it without evidence? You are pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by lakpalakpa: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
The OP just displayed a rare brand of chronic stupidity..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
dubemnaija:

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Okoyeeboz: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Some of these Igbo people typing nonsense online just to satisfy their hatred for Buhari, I don't blame you. You're an insignificant minority just creating a mutual distrust and hatred for the majority.

All Hausas irrespective of political divides have extended their sympathy and support to the President. Even Fayose has done same. The Atiku you're slavishly following has done same.

In the end, when people reciprocate hatred towards you, it would be pressed down, shaken together and running over.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by EternalTruths: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Some of these Igbo people typing nonsense online just to satisfy their hatred for Buhari, I don't blame you. You're an insignificant minority just creating a mutual distrust and hatred for the majority.

All Hausas irrespective of political divides have extended their sympathy and support to the President. Even Fayose has done same. The Atiku you're slavishly following has done same.

In the end, when people reciprocate hatred towards you, it would be pressed down, shaken together and running over.

Now you know that they hate you, why haven't you called on the United Nations to conduct referendum so that they call go and free you of their hate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Okoyeeboz: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

Now you know that they hate you, why haven't you called on the United Nations to conduct referendum so that they call go and free you of their hate.

Your hate doesn't do me anything, it's you that it affects.

As for your referendum, I thought Ipob said they were already in correspondence with the UN? Liars ought to have good memories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by EternalTruths: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Your hate doesn't do me anything, it's you that it affects.

As for your referendum, I thought Ipob said they were already in correspondence with the UN? Liars ought to have good memories.

If it is not affecting you, why the complain.?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Okoyeeboz: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

If it is not affecting you, why the complain.?

You think I'm complaining but I don't want noise from you guys when you have been put in your place.

That's when you'll start running around begging Hausas for political appointments and when they chop you eyes, you start crying to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by EternalTruths: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

You think I'm complaining but I don't want noise from you guys when you have been put in your place.

That's when you'll start running around begging Hausas for political appointments and when they chop you eyes, you start crying to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu.

It is not paining you as claimed by you but you are lamenting like the Book of Lamentation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by osazeeblue01: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
anything is possible but joking with someone's health (life) is too expensive. Nobody will take this with you OP

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Since u refuse or cant afford to travel,ur village ppl ve resorted to WIFI-control ur life n I can see that they r succeeding.
Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Jaideyone(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
tonytony208:

that's how they foolishly jump into conclusion all the time.

later the mumu op will claim he's more educated than the average almajiri in the north.

half education is worse than complete illiteracy!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by uba1991: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
The same piglets that were celebrating d boy imaginary death are now publishing this rubbish since they discovered DAT their useless desire was not achieved. God ll continue to punish these idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Okoyeeboz: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

It is not paining you as claimed by you but you are lamenting like the Book of Lamentation.

Lol

Isn't it you people that cry of marginalisation?
Your Ohaneze makes the most stupid statements in this country and cry like barren witches.
It's your people whose most senior political office holder is Saraki's house boy in the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by frankyychiji(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Kukuma kill yaself. The OP has a point. APC circulated fake photo of the so called Yusuf in hoapital and the thread has been locked because it's fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by RZArecta(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
cozyfbaby:
SO SHOCKING!!! See what Wike discuss with Buhari in a closed door meeting on friday

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, on Friday met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Addressing State House reporters afterwards, Wike disclosed that the security situation in the state was on the agenda.

The Governor described his relationship with Buhari as cordial and said he was happy with the discussion.

He said: “I’m happy with the discussion and I believe that something has to be done about (security) it. Nothing political just security issue that affects the state and things that may lead to the breakdown of law and order. We talked on security challenges and he received me very well.

Read more here: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/shocking-see-wike-discuss-buhari-closed-door-meeting-friday/
you've brought this madnes here again Abi ? Isn't the thread you opened enough for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Cordis92(f): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2017
Op could be right. Even the pictures do not show the face of Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by Alexgeneration(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2017
OP you have a valid point

These APC miscreants can lie for Africa. Their propaganda is second to non.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! by dammytosh: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Idiots and conspiracy theory is like 5 & 6

Some gullible people believe in the theory too any way.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chose Kabiru Turaki To Slug It Out With Buhari - See / How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki / Those Campaigning With 2023 Are Agents Of Retrogression – Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.