Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki (2481 Views)

Exposed: How Dino Melaye, Others Smuggled N50 Billion New Notes Out Of The CBN. / Tinubu Outshined By Shettima In Aso Rock: Pictures / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by AnotherZik: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Monday declared that he could not have referred to the Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, as a “clown” during a private discussion with the Senator representing Nasarawa West, Abdullahi Adamu, because the former has outperformed the latter within just three years at the Senate.  

Saraki, while reacting to the claim by Adamu, a former governor of Nasarawa state, that he once referred to Melaye as “clown” in a private discussion, described the former as a compulsive liar and an unreliable man who will do or say anything to suit his situation at any point in time.

In a statement signed on his behalf by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu,  the Senate President said he could not have referred to Melaye as a clown given that his Kogi West colleague “has so far outshined and has performed better than Senator Abdullahi in terms of the number of ...

read more: https://newsworth.ng/how-dino-melaye-outshined-abdullahi-adamu-within-three-years-in-senate-saraki/
Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by centoke30(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saraki's supposed defection I supposed affecting every member of the APC

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by ChangetheChange: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chain see finishing

Adamu see as Saraki finish u

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2018

This is how you shine as a public official according to crooked, corrupt and incompetent another worthless public official...

Useless people..

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Politics apart Senator Dino Melaye has been one of the best performing senators in this dispensation.You really need to watch that man speak on the floor of the senate.The Oratory and poise is top notch

3 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by FarahAideed: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
"Clearly, Adamu's seven years cannot be compared to Senator Melaye's three years. Senator Adamu is free to challenge this assertion by showing his records.

3 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by nnachukz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Once you oppose APC they will malign your person to the point of shamelessly lying against you and any person close to you.

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by FarahAideed: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

This is how you shine as a public official according to crooked, corrupt and incompetent another worthless public official...

Useless people..

grin grin grin

Dinos record are clear for all to see in the Senate and little wonder he has been voted best Senator by staff of the National assembly for 2 straight years.

Dino has outperformed your own senator in

The number of motions raised!!!

The Number of bills sponsored!!!

In attendance.!!!

In constituency funds deployment!!!!

Quality of constituency office!!

Number of offsight engagements !!!

Number of Frauds reported !!!!

Please tell us your sensors name so we can bring detailed side by side comparison

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

Dinos record are clear for all to see in the Senate and little wonder he has been voted best Senator by staff of the National assembly for 2 straight years.

Dino has outperformed your own senator in

The number of motions raised!!!

The Number of bills sponsored!!!

In attendance.!!!

In constituency funds deployment!!!!

Quality of constituency office!!

Number of offsight engagements !!!

Number of Frauds reported !!!!

Please tell us your sensors name so we can bring detailed side by side comparison
[/s]

Meaningless, ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish bore me.

Sad to know the above clown is your HERO.

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Why Saraki dey respond to these cows? Ignore the mumu dem....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by Simongm(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
"Clearly, Adamu's seven years cannot be compared to Senator Melaye's three years. Senator Adamu is free to challenge this assertion by showing his records."

See upper cut mhen... but that is the bitter truth.
Dino has won senator of the year back to back.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by losky83: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
AnotherZik:
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Monday declared that he could not have referred to the Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, as a “clown” during a private discussion with the Senator representing Nasarawa West, Abdullahi Adamu, because the former has outperformed the latter within just three years at the Senate.  

Saraki, while reacting to the claim by Adamu, a former governor of Nasarawa state, that he once referred to Melaye as “clown” in a private discussion, described the former as a compulsive liar and an unreliable man who will do or say anything to suit his situation at any point in time.

In a statement signed on his behalf by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu,  the Senate President said he could not have referred to Melaye as a clown given that his Kogi West colleague “has so far outshined and has performed better than Senator Abdullahi in terms of the number of ...

read more: https://newsworth.ng/how-dino-melaye-outshined-abdullahi-adamu-within-three-years-in-senate-saraki/bros no explain anything, we all believe you sey the guy na clown after hearing about the scenes he played as clown D in several movies yet to be released.

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by richidinho(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dino recovered 8bn for FG from TSA fraud alone

he blew the whistle in which MTN had to pay N350bn to the FG

4 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2018

We thank GOD Adamu is not like the above clown...........

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2018

Dino the clown hiding in the tree

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by capatainrambo: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
why is this useless zombie trying so hard to derail this thread with meaningless posts.

zombie counter what saraki said or shut up.

we know ur type. wen they've got nothing to go with they latch on to stupidity and display it for all to see

deomelo you 're boring

4 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
capatainrambo:
why is this useless zombie trying so hard to derail this thread with meaningless posts.

zombie counter what saraki said or shut up.

we know ur type. wen they've got nothing to go with they latch on to stupidity and display it for all to see

deomelo you 're boring
[/s]

Nna ipob, your hero and role model is a clown, a national disgrace and a roadside jester.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by hrykanu231(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

I am surprised at how low you act. Interestingly, a vast majority of you guys abound especially in the cyberspace(no thanks to free data by airtel). Why can't you have a decent conversation without name calling? Your lot make Nigerians in diaspora work harder just to show that we all don't think alike.
Instead of giving rejoinders based on points raised, you have resorted to name calling and that my friend is F.oolish.

7 Likes

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by capatainrambo: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna ipob, your hero and role model is a clown, a national disgrace and a roadside jester.

grin grin grin
ok we don hear. carry it craze enter Bush

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
hrykanu231:

I am surprised at how low you act. Interestingly, a vast majority of you guys abound especially in the cyberspace(no thanks to free data by airtel). Why can't you have a decent conversation without name calling? Your lot make Nigerians in diaspora work harder just to show that we all don't think alike.
Instead of giving rejoinders based on points raised, you have resorted to name calling and that my friend is F.oolish.
[/s]

Typical ipob rubbish bore me...

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
capatainrambo:
ok we don hear. carry it craze enter Bush

lmao....e pain am...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by Herdsmen: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
E get one aggressive idiotic pig cone head trying hard to justify his 30k with picture of his father on tree..

You know this cone head slaves loves monkey job..
They love arse worship..and self self-service..

Funny the aggressive zombeic pig thinks himself a bird..while na toilet roach who want to be notice by making so much noise..

Painful..after all this ..this mornic fool will still go back to daura to tend his master's cows..and maybe as usual suck breast from same cow... In other to remain a permanent pig of daura..

What else ..make una please pity his condition..thought of the whole process..can make even a death brain zombie.. insane..

But who cares.. what will be has already be destiny..

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by Peacecore: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Politics apart Senator Dino Melaye has been one of the best performing senators in this dispensation.You really need to watch that man speak on the floor of the senate.The Oratory and poise is top notch
Are u from kogi?

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by Peacecore: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

We thank GOD Adamu is not like the above clown...........

grin grin grin
Omo this man dey shame me

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by IGBOmarryme: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Peacecore:
Omo this man dey shame me
Dino is better than thifnubu wife and the other man put together. I'm IPOB but i must give kudos to this Nigerian senator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by hrykanu231(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob rubbish bore me...

I wasn't expecting anything more from you, down there is where u belong.

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by BENARI: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
deomelo:

Useless people..

grin grin grin

APC SUPPORTERS!!!!!

A BEG MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY O

YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO PAINED THIS DAYS.

Na waoooh.

Did you guys expect that Buhari was going to succeed in the first place

Am sorry; I was not and I'm still not that gullible.

You guys had better watch it pls. I smell suicide grin

1 Like

Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by kunmiiii: 1:55am On Jul 31, 2018
I can't wait for Saraki and Atiku to slug it out for the Presidential ticket, They both have voracious appetite for that office, Atiku used style to remind Saraki that he was instrumental and made sure he clinched the S.P during the recent NASS defection to PDP

Karma is such a bitch, Now watch treacherous Saraki in his habitual routine betray his crooked and corrupt benefactor.

With so much looming betrayals i doubt if PDP can get their act together in containing these two hazardous and duplicitous muggers which are both equally very important to the party. Its gonna be fun, interesting to watch and LEGEND---wait for it---DARY moment to witness!!!
Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by SolutionMee: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki is talking these days ooo

Man gat ball I swear

70% of Nigerians home and abroad already loves you

Many will soon do
Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by Lifestone(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

He raised some issues. Why not respond to that rather than name calling !

grin grin grin
Respond to the issues he raised
Re: How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki by deomelo: 5:57am On Jul 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation / Ogun Guber Poll : Final Predictions / Like Rwanda, Like Nigeria ; Clouds Of War- Alhaji Bashir Tofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.