Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari (826 Views)

2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Spiritualism: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Press Release:

APC Group Urge Nigerians to Pray For Yusuf Buhari

APC Youths Renaissance has followed several comments and reactions of Nigerians since the unfortunate incident involving the first son of the country occurred.

While this statement is not to attack or criticise anybody, we dare say that it will be right if some persons should keep quite over the matter instead of transferring aggression to an innocent son simply because he is a son of Mr. President.

Hence, we commend our Muslim clerics who used the occasion of today's Jumma service to pray for the quick recovery of Mr. Yusuf Buhari.

We are also asking our christian members and all christians in the country to use the last Sunday of the year 2017 to pray for the quick recovery of the first son because the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Therefore, while we urge non-catholics to recite Jeremiah 30:17 for Yusuf Buhari, we urge our catholic brethren to do a novena prayer for him asking Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Jude to intercede for the first son of Nigeria.

Signed:

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance

Contact us via ekesy2k9@googlemail.com
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
What about those who have their loved ones in similar conditions with no funds to access the same quality of healthcare Yusuf is getting and no one to organise prayer sessions for them, what should those ones do?
Anyway here is my prayer:
May God Almighty the creator of heaven and earth treat Yusuf Buhari the exact same way his father has treated the average Nigerian. No bastard should quote me to spew trash.If Buhari is confident(as much as he claims) that he has treated Nigerians well, then this prayer shouldn't bother him or any of his cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
I say he no go better for Apchit

2 Likes

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by jerryunit48: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by fergie001: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abeg,who don chop,pray for him on our behalf,please!

1 Like

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Desyner: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
We are praying God uses the heart of his father towards the Christians and minorities to judge his case.

1 Like

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by saintkeppy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
No worry, we go pray, we go even switch our hunger to fasting&prayer for his quick recovery, His case is Different.
Brethren! Let's rise &pray! cool be serious!

1 Like

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Spiritualism: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2017
Desyner:
We are praying God uses the heart of his father towards the Christians and minorities to judge his case.
no nw
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Desyner: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Spiritualism:
no nw
What is no now? He just finish wasting resource on a documentary proclaiming his human side. Let that human side speak for him.
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by blackpanda: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Anybody pointing evil fingers to Yusuf Buharu may your fingers be burnt and your homes destroyed with extreme misery!

God will grant yusuf speedy recovery to the shame of these wicked demons!
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by slimghost(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2017
blackpanda:
Anybody pointing evil fingers to Yusuf Buharu may your fingers be burnt and your homes destroyed with extreme misery!

Anybody that didn't console the families of all the people that lost their lives by the Matchets and bullets of Fulani herdsmen, his home will be destroyed. May His lineage be wiped out. Iseee!

4 Likes

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by naijaboy756: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2017
blackpanda:

I pity you always. teamstandalone
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by plessis: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Prayers and sympathy cannot stop death....

Moreover, I'm yet to see concrete evidence that this boy was involved in an accident.....

See the fake pictures the media has been circulating...

1 Like

Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by adeolakemi: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Spiritualism:
Press Release:

APC Group Urge Nigerians to Pray For Yusuf Buhari

APC Youths Renaissance has followed several comments and reactions of Nigerians since the unfortunate incident involving the first son of the country occurred.

While this statement is not to attack or criticise anybody, we dare say that it will be right if some persons should keep quite over the matter instead of transferring aggression to an innocent son simply because he is a son of Mr. President.

Hence, we commend our Muslim clerics who used the occasion of today's Jumma service to pray for the quick recovery of Mr. Yusuf Buhari.

We are also asking our christian members and all christians in the country to use the last Sunday of the year 2017 to pray for the quick recovery of the first son because the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Therefore, while we urge non-catholics to recite Jeremiah 30:17 for Yusuf Buhari, we urge our catholic brethren to do a novena prayer for him asking Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Jude to intercede for the first son of Nigeria.

Signed:

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance

Contact us via ekesy2k9@googlemail.com
Rip late Yusuf buhari
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by blackpanda: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2017
naijaboy756:
I pity you always. teamstandalone

I pity you too
I dont mind standing alone for humanity. What did Yusuf do to you. If everyone punished u for your fathers sins u will long be dead!
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by blackpanda: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2017
adeolakemi:
Rip late Yusuf buhari

Return to sender a thousand fold ijn. Amen
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by naijaboy756: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2017
blackpanda:

I pity you too
I dont mind standing alone for humanity. What did Yusuf do to you. If everyone punished u for your fathers sins u will long be dead!
But you have never agreed his father is a sinner na. To you and other brain dead zone bs, he is a messiah.The son has done me no wrong. God will heal him IJN. His father needs to leave office so that we can make progress as a nation
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by adeolakemi: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2017
blackpanda:

Return to sender a thousand fold ijn. Amen
same to you if your cheered this govt in killing Igbos ijn ...... rip in Advance
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by Omeokachie: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Who is Yusuf?

Is he from Agatu or Chibok?
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by sdindan: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
blackpanda:

As if yusuf knows ur existence.
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by anibi9674: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
pray for am for wetin, I send am to go do James bond 007 mtcheeew. as if say if en see me for road en no go pour me dirty water.
Re: Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari by cetzak: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
We don't need this if your Party has built a standard hospital after coming to power.

(1) (Reply)

2019: ‘buhari Is Either A Bloody Liar Or A Forgetful Old Man’ – Rotimi Akinola / 2019: Obasanjo, Agbakoba’s Coalitions May Merge Soon To Challenge APC, PDP 201 / Photos: Nigerian Lawmaker Buys His Wife A Range Rover SUV As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.