Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi (768 Views)

All Governor I Call Pick My Call Or Call Me Back Except Seyi Makinde / Abba Kyari Made Me Governor,i Will Immortalize Him In Imo – Gov. Hope Uzodinma / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by gloryjacob07: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Former Rivers State Governor and Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has said that the security of lives and property of Rivers people and human capital development were his key achievements as Governor of Rivers State between 2007 to 2015.
Amaechi also said he did not sleep while fighting insecurity in the state so that Rivers people could sleep with their two eyes closed.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/governor-stayed-awake-rivers-people-sleep-amaechi/

Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by naijjaman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
As a fake Nigerian politician who really don't care, I stayed asleep for a better Nigeria to emerge - Amaechi undecided
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by omowolewa: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Heay yeaH
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by Amthol(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Heeey

Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by Larryfest(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
This people are so funny to the extent that they will just open their mouth and say rubbish all the time...... If he stayed awake am so sure it's not for the people of Rivers probably because he has insomnia as a result of looting or waiting for oloshos who never showed up at the government house..
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by osazeeblue01: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Amaechi should stop the drugs he is taking before he run mad
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by magoo10(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
As the chief security officer that is your job ,you were not voted in to be sleeping like a pig and looting the state cuffers, just as the dullard have been sleeping while terrorist herdsmen rape and kill innocent Nigerians.
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by psucc(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
And he forgot to put that in his handing over note for payment.
idiots
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by yarimo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
That is why rivers state indigenes are missing your style of leadership as governor. Sir may God continue to bless you
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by ZombieTERROR: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
In a country where comedians take up the mantle of leadership......

News like this becomes a reality
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by tuscani: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Such a fool !
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by ZombieTERROR: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
yarimo:
That is why rivers state indigenes are missing your style of leadership as governor. Sir may God continue to bless you

It's past your bedtime already
Stop wasting valuable bmc data

Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by Ashleydolls(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Liar of Africa
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by Northernonyenku(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yes we know you stayed awake looting their treasures while they slept
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by aolawale025: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Seems he's loosing it gradually.
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
You are right,cult men don't sleep at night.
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just look at you, Amaechi. undecided

Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by cosmatika(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2017
He was awake looting public funds while Rivers ppl were asleep. The only man that was awake was Nyesom Wike, the slayer of the lizard of ubima & his boy, Dakuku perterside
Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2017
Lizard of Ubima

Re: As Governor I Stayed Awake For Rivers People To Sleep – Amaechi by kcmichael: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Best Governor in Rivers state.Ameachi touched every LGA in Rivers state.He employed 13 thousand. Teachers.Built over 300 model schools and many modern health centres.His achievement cannot be equalled by any not even wike.God is taking you to higher heights.A thousand enemies shall fall down and worship u. Buru gawa I bu onye chukwu tere mmmanu

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Invested In APC Govt Are Yet To Get Their Return On Investment- Ndume / Photos From The Foundation Laying Ceremony For AKS International Worship Center / PHOTOS: Buhari With UN Secretary General, António Guterres At UN Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.