Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together (1891 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message / Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by praizblog: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2017
Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message to Yusuff As he shares adorable photo of Buhari and his son Yusuff.

Personal photographer to the President Bayo Omoboriowo shares emotional message as he wish The son Of the president who is presently battling with his life a speedy recovery.

He shared this adorable photo of the president and his son.

We wish him speedy recovery.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/bayo-omoboriowo-emotional-message-to-yusuff-as-he-shares-adorable-photo-of-buhari-and-his-son-yusuff/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by praizblog: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2017
Eeeyah
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by Drversatile: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2017
It's okay. May your wishes and prayers be granted to you omoboriowo.

Strength for all the close pals and family at this period.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by virtual7(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Get well soon bro
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by Partnerbiz(f): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2017
do i really wish him well?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by TDonald: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2017
R. I. P in advance

Last Last everybody go die

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by Hotshawarma(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Partnerbiz:
do i really wish him well?
Your wish or no wish is irrelevant

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by Hotshawarma(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2017
TDonald:
R. I. P in advance

Common sense is not always common sha...

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2017
TDonald:
R. I. P in advance
Get well soon bro!
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by AnodaIT(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Why is that red capped guy always near Buhari in public photos, is he holding his remote control?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by wayne4loan: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
What of Yusuf friend.. Is the life of Yusuf more precious than his friend

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Yusuf the Okada man from daura

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by fuckpro: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
TDonald:
R. I. P in advance

your invite to the SSS end of year get-together is on its way not only that you are a guest speaker and will educate the public on presidential matters,so be prepared
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by Elnino4ladies: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Get well soon bro
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Photoshop AGAIN As She Share New Bathroom Pics / I'm Living My Best Life & You Bitches Out Here Stressed Out - Roman Goddess / Miracle On A Date Night With His Real Girlfriend Joan Not Nina In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.