Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Photoshop AGAIN As She Share New Bathroom Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Photoshop AGAIN As She Share New Bathroom Pics (1892 Views)

Real Marlians Don’t Wear Pant Fans Blast Toke Makinwa As She Share New Picture / Nickiminaj Is Back As She Share Hot Picture With Boo. / My Kids & I Child Actors The Oguike Sisters Share New Pics As They Go On Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Photoshop AGAIN As She Share New Bathroom Pics by DjVirginGee(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Just a little over a week since her glaring Photoshop car fail, Kim Kardashian has been accused of altering one of her snaps yet again.
The queen of the sexy selfie, who hadn't shared a scantily-clad selfie on social media for at least a week, filled the void with a snap in her undies on Wednesday.

The mum-of-three, 37, took to Twitter to treat her 59 million fans to an outtake from a recent Calvin Klein shoot.

Check out the new pics @: http://www.virginxclusive.com/2018/04/kim-kardashian-accused-of-using.html

2 months ago bathroom pics check out new pics http://www.virginxclusive.com/2018/04/kim-kardashian-accused-of-using.html

1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Photoshop AGAIN As She Share New Bathroom Pics by peripepe(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2018
hmm
Re: Kim Kardashian Accused Of Using Photoshop AGAIN As She Share New Bathroom Pics by DjVirginGee(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
I know my future wife will be better than her, when it comes to body physic cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker Odunlade Adekola Holds 3rd Edition Of OAFP Graduation Ceremony. Photos / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Hits The Swimming Pool In Sexy Photos / Bbnaija's Khloe Shares Sexy Bathtub Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.