Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo (32337 Views)

Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / "I Have Suffered In Life" – Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari’s Photographer / Bayo Omoboriowo Emotional Message To Yusuff As He Shares Photo Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Mrop(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2018
President Buhari official photographer Bayo Omoboriowo celebrates his wife’s birthday today with beautiful adorable photo.

See what he wrote below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/bayo-omoboriowo-celebrates-his-beautiful-wifes-birthday-with-adorable-photo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Mrop(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2018
Wow

See more Loveup photos of Bayo Omoboriowo and his beautiful wife here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bayo-omoboriowo-celebrates-his-beautiful-wifes-birthday-with-adorable-photo/
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
Lovely cool

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 12:23pm On May 22, 2018
HBD
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Tolbanks(f): 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
Happy Happy transmission birthday to your wifey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
Lovely! wor wor man + fine woman = fine children

See my signature if you need a beautiful website without advanced payments
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Sirpaul(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

HBD.... Our Oga photographer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by H2Ossss(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
oya dash him oil well...
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by chuks34(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2018
Mr. bayo be on stand still to capture bubu on his cow going back to daura come 2019

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by MilesLamar(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
ina bayo "buhari"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by amanikondo: 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
Even poverty is showing on the guy's face. PMB wicked. Na only cows and him family dey enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by doctimonyeka(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
Lucky woman..

She's pretty..
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by autotrader014(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2018
Pretty wife..

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by MilesLamar(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
p
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by Dronedude(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
The moment you realize the best four years of your life is blissful because u are in the corridors of power. See this slim guy don chop up.

Hope him dey invest because another photographer is preparing to fit into his shoes come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by rofanx13: 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
Immediately i heard pmb photographer, i knew i would see lovely pics. She is cute
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by MrGreenMavro: 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by ItuExchange(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
Congrats. We're happy for you.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
shocked

Just silently and carefully,
Imagine those teeth of hers clamping your rod.

Such a bliss.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by divinespark: 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
Wow!!! Happy birthday, madam. Click on the first link on my signature if you want to export any product from Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2018
Two kinds of people who make choice of beautiful women: Pastors and Photographers... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by pol23: 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
Beautiful couple.
However A man that has seen nothing bad with eaten with the devil while hunger kill his own brothers is a traitor.
You dey follow Buhari up and down...
If only this guy will tell the whole Nigeria the secret of the cabals.and lead the youth to revolution ..you might end up another Awolowo or ZIK.
But you just feed yourself from the table of your master that runs of champagne and blood.
I read this guy welcoming message to Yusuf Buhari when He came back to the country...
I just shook head and unfollowed him.
This is a guy I know very well(used to know)
People just change just for a slice of bread.
Kontinu

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by izzykruse: 1:39pm On May 22, 2018
adorable picture...so lovely
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by DIYhackers: 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
Awww, she's beautiful and that smiles melts my heart
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by zlantanfan: 1:44pm On May 22, 2018
D
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by eleko1: 1:45pm On May 22, 2018
cool pretty.no tattoo/ cowbell nose ring
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by ezy9: 1:50pm On May 22, 2018
beautiful
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by itiswellandwell: 1:51pm On May 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by anyimontana(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2018
The photographer that can beg for africa.

Always seeing off any politician that comes to aso rock..

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Celebrates His Wife’s Birthday With Adorable Photo by nony629(m): 1:55pm On May 22, 2018
Mrop:
President Buhari official photographer Bayo Omoboriowo celebrates his wife’s birthday today with beautiful adorable photo.

See what he wrote below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/bayo-omoboriowo-celebrates-his-beautiful-wifes-birthday-with-adorable-photo/

official photographer ko unofficial photographer ni.... wasting our money upandan. .. yusuf should be following his father upandan. .. and be snapping his since he is not doing anything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Sings "Gongo Aso" At Nigeria @57 Independence Concert In Washington / Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God / Ibrahim Yekini Itele Buys A Toyota Camry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.