Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (55841 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
E
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Elnino4ladies: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
She got a banging ass
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Sunkyboie(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
reason to be a celebrity
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Enmas078(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
leefrak9:
Jon dumelo don buy market

na Dumelo write all dis?...lol
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by qtrim: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2017
femi4:
So, she no fit use postinor2

She want to born for a celeb like her slay colleagues
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by SAMBARRY: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2017
Their life
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by okotv(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2017
A modern world where baby mama's are celebrated
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by richG: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
I wonder oo undecided
femi4:
So, she no fit use postinor2
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
He's still single right? He should settle down with her.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Finstar: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Well this is not the first or the last to happen .

But my question is why do this so called celebrities don't value thier lives ...you met a lady, dated her and you just decided to have sex with her without a condom ...

Are u okay, how much is the cheapest condom that you cannot afford . ..

All my life as an adult and through my university days I always carry condom in my wallet just as ladies carry thier make up everywhere they go. I don't want to hear story that touches ..

Haaaaa I nu try am ..wetin happen thsee days that people engage in discriminate sex anyhow.

Life nu get duplicate ....if you must play then play safe.

Click like for YES to condom .

Then you're not safe after all.. Better go for a test.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2017
Why are a lot of ladies so cheap and easy to sleep with why God?

Who is he for you to fall for,just a normal actor.

God are there still virgins and sane women because these days it is very easy to sleep with ladies with a little amount of money.

God please help us,what is these world turning into in regards to immorality.
Where is the moral.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by darlenese(f): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2017
is that why u are wearing the baby oversized dress
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Troublemaker007(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2017
leefrak9:
Jon dumelo don buy market

What’s with all this bang rule sef. Bang na bang abeg
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2017
maybe he dumped her because of her size.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by thunderbabs: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
Jdumelo should come & clear himself cheesy

Is he ur husband? Clear what? The bush in ur backyard?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by agarawu23(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Larrey:
Nonsense,baby mama every where. Y ds celebs no they use preotection
thats one thing I don't understand. maybe the ladies they are sleeping with did HIV test before going raw. How will a responsible guy be shooking d!ck in any hole without protection? Must they even do any lady they come across?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by coputa(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Well this is not the first or the last to happen .

But my question is why do this so called celebrities don't value thier lives ...you met a lady, dated her and you just decided to have sex with her without a condom ...

Are u okay, how much is the cheapest condom that you cannot afford . ..

All my life as an adult and through my university days I always carry condom in my wallet just as ladies carry thier make up everywhere they go. I don't want to hear story that touches ..

Haaaaa I nu try am ..wetin happen thsee days that people engage in discriminate sex anyhow.

Life nu get duplicate ....if you must play then play safe.

Click like for YES to condom .
Condom dey tear o.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Bobo100: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Thought John my birthday mate is a saint?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Mjshexy(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2017
thunderbabs:

Is he ur husband? Clear what? The bush in ur backyard?
Mallam is ur name Dumelo? Bounce tongue
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Coldfeets: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Truly, I can see what he saw! tongue
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by omooba969(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Larrey:
Nonsense,baby mama every where. Y ds celebs no they use preotection

Can you enjoy a candy with its wrapper on it? grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Larrey(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2017
agarawu23:
thats one thing I don't understand. maybe the ladies they are sleeping with did HIV test before going raw. How will a responsible guy be shooking d!ck in any hole without protection? Must they even do any lady they come across?
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by columbus007(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
Jdumelo should come & clear himself cheesy
undecided

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by godwinweb(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Partnerbiz:
so they had it without?
most you say that
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He's still single right? He should settle down with her.

Why? undecided

Against his wish?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Akowemoon(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Aren't some of this ladies ashamed of been called a baby mama?. Just opening legs for anything to come in with thick pap.. Nawao!

2 Likes

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by columbus007(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol cheesy e be like say dis one no see christmas money collect from d guy hand,women! Hmmm.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by donsiqua(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
decoxxx1:

I wonder why this guy (decoxxx) has no been banned by the mods angry angry angry
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by thunderbabs: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
Mallam is ur name Dumelo? Bounce tongue

Mallam's wife, Is Dumelo gonna answer you on NL?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
omooba969:

Why? undecided

Against his wish?
which wish?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by omooba969(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2017
TEYA:
When they said your son doesn't have a father they didn't mean it literally grin grin Every one has a father, what they meant is you are a hoe that parts her legs carelessly and as a consequence gave birth to a son out of wedlock. You see the alleged father seems not eager to take responsibility and how can anyone be sure he is the father? So you see, Really, your son has a father (he did not just drop from the sky straight into your womb, your are not virgin mary) but technically he doesnt because the man responsible for his conception is, yet to accept him as a son. You girls don't even pity yourselves, a stupid guy wants to screw you with no condom and all you do is part your legs. Do you think of the trauma of having to explain to the poor child and a conservative society in the future how the child is growing up without a father. The stupid pictures you posted online of your ugly scarred back goes on to show what a hoe you are. Carry your cross HOE!

I doubt if you're related to any of the two. You now have the time to type this epistle on Dumelo's palaver. undecided

But why 9ja ppl like to dey carry person matter for head like Gala? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Is This Power Bike Too Big For Koredo Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.