Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (55842 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by omooba969(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
which wish?

What if love is not present?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by GeniusVincent(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Such scum of a man. shocked
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Olulinks(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
Jdumelo should come & clear himself cheesy
John Du Smello doesn't owe anybody any explanation to how he's living his life.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by TEYA: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
omooba969:

I doubt if you're related to any of the two. You now have the time to type this epistle on Dumelo's palaver. undecided

But why 9ja ppl like to dey carry person matter for head like Gala? cool
Anybody that does not want naija people to carry their palava for head like gala should not bring their palava online.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by pepethemaniac: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
bastien:
Boss we shall ooh

Lolz
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Awoo88: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
rayblings:
shocked shocked Bang de de Deng!!!
John do-smello you have failed woefully in your career and in life generally.

U sure say no bi jealousy dey warri u?

1 Like

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by blueivy8: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
she wants to marry by all means b4 dis yr runs out grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by blueivy8: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
she wants to get married by all means b4 this year runs out grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by CyberFury: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Okay enough of it.

To whom brain is given sense is expected, eehh?! Okay.

I've never seen a man and a woman go into a relationship and the man ends up getting knocked up. So it is a one way trip, whenever sex happens and it results in pregnancy, it'll be the woman who gets pregnant not the man.

Because of what I've just explained, nature has given women the power of "Yes and No." If a man approaches a woman for sex and she says no and I mean No, the man can't do anything about it.

So I don't see reasons why anybody should blame a man for getting a woman pregnant, that was how it was designed to work, unless the woman doesn't want to get involved.

Wait, what was she thinking when they got down together? She knew that the result will tell on her, she knew that the guy may decide to turn around and forget her and her big tummy.

All female organisms where designed to take things slow, this makes them good at evaluating things, they make sure and double sure that whatever they get into will be worth it, be it sex, marriage or business. They were designed like that because usually when things go south it'll be them who are caught with bag. So naturally women are more careful than men.

So when you see women like the one ranting about Dumelo, it simply means just one thing...she's irreparably stupid.

She wanted something shiny, there it is, a baby bump.

Only irresponsible women end up this way, and they end up with men who are also irresponsible.

People will just keep their brains in drawers at home and be moving around looking for who to blame for their lack of senses.

1 Like

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
And some chick on nairaland is saying I should not call majority of women today

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Setting a very poor standard for young Nigerian girls who will now begin to see marriage as insignificant , and start to open their legs for every man who has a few wads of cash all in the name of becoming a baby mama .

How sad , this is not the Nigeria I once knew when girls and women had far more respect for themselves and society as a whole had a stronger moral fabric.

These musicians and comedians are not good role models for the young boys and girls of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
ohh.. Sweet bikini outfit

Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by baby124: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
frosbel2:
Setting a very poor standard for young Nigerian girls who will now begin to see marriage as insignificant , and start to open their legs for every man who has a few wads of cash all in the name of becoming a baby mama .

How sad , this is not the Nigeria I once knew when girls and women had far more respect for themselves and society as a whole had a stronger moral fabric.

These musicians and comedians are not good role models for the young boys and girls of Nigeria.
What are you talking about? She’s liberian
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
baby124:

What are you talking about? She’s liberian

Even worse in Nigeria and besides it is Nigeria that is setting the standards for smaller West African countries.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by talk2percy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Shut up, did he rape u He needs a DNA test to confirm if he's the father of ur baby. A thousand men could make that baby.
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by papauju(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Larrey:
Nonsense,baby mama every where. Y ds celebs no they use protection
because the ladies don't want
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by correctguy101(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
All these celebs dey enjoy o. See the specs, choi cheesy
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
So what is our headache a out that
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Trendishine: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang de de Deng!!!

John do-smello you have failed woefully in your career and in life generally.

do u see dumello in ur dreams, y are u so bitter?
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Blissp99(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Young lady return 2 Prim school asap
Beauty without brain
John do the needful and marry her, so she can be posting u
I don't want to hear this kind of stories in 2018
If u won't marry her, leave her alone
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmm why that 2 year old son don't have a dad like John Dumelo is he married too a Liberian lady like Florence Flomo? lipsrsealed
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Pope22(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Larrey:
Nonsense,baby mama every where. Y ds celebs no they use protection
There are some people that you lose control when you want to go inside them because of their extreme beauty...people like you.
I hereby publicly ask for your hand in marriage as my 2017 last wise and 2018 first wise decision respectively..please say YES!
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Larrey(f): 5:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Pope22:

There are some people that you lose control when you want to go inside them because of their extreme beauty...people like you.
I hereby publicly ask for your hand in marriage as my 2017 last wise and 2018 first wise decision respectively..please say YES!
grin grin grin
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Pope22(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Larrey:
grin grin grin
Say yes na...
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Larrey(f): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pope22:

Say yes na...
No o
Re: Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son by Pope22(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Larrey:
No o
You won't like to read a tittle of topic on nairaland one day that says " Two people who met on nairaland set to wed"

You may not know if am serious or not, this is a new year o!
Anyways, I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Is This Power Bike Too Big For Koredo Bello? / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.