Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Did You Start Using ATM? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Start Using ATM? (261 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Start Using ATM? by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2017
My uncle's wife gave me her ATM card to withdraw a certain amount of money for her.instead of me saying i don't know how to use it. I went to youtube and watched videos of how it is used, but still, that wasn't enough. I went to the closest ATM booth and met just 2 to 3 persons there because it wasn't dispensing, as a sharp guy, i quickly gave my card to one of them and told him ''please am a first timer, can you show me how to use this machine? And he agreed. How was your first time of using ATM like? Did anybody teach you? Let's share our experience CC;Lalasticlala,Mynd44.
Re: How Did You Start Using ATM? by FeedMeNews: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2017
undecided
Re: How Did You Start Using ATM? by coolestofall(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Just like sex, I just needed 2 knw where 2 insert it. The rest is history.

(1) (Reply)

UFC 220 Live Stream / How To Move A Topic To Front Page / Love Poetry Chapbook For Your Beloved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.