Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie (2722 Views)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Nollywood Actress,Mercy Johnson’s daughter,Purity is a year Older,The mother of 3 took to Instagram to share a heart warming motherly letter to her daughter on Instagram.

“@princeodiokojie with @appreposter Happy Birthday to my Heartbeat,my smile, a spiting image of her mother (my Love) and an everyday reminder of what sacrifice is….All you have to do is wake up everyday and your wishes will be fulfilled….You are everything to Dad and Mom..We Love You Baby….

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/mercy-johnson-sends-motherly-birthday-wish-to-her-first-daughterpurity/

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by kolawoleibukun: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2017
THERE NOSES NA WAH
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by Tamarapetty(f): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
HBD, WLLNP, MMYTC
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by Elnino4ladies: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
She is ugly though
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Birthday Wish To Her Daughter Purity Okojie by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
She looks so much like her mother....as long as she gets some of her shape too, she go dey alright

(1) (Reply)

Jordyn Woods Displays Her Jawdropping Curves In A High Cut Fuchsia Pink Swimsuit / Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) / My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.