Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World (52079 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Man Regains Sight After 21 Years Of Blindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by kenoz(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice Topic
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Larryton(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
The fact still remains that some people with one of all these deficiency view your description will still misinterpret it by seeing different colours entirely
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy new year .
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by yanshDoctor: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bahddo:
So how did the people that put up these pictures know exact what color-blind people see?
by asking them what they see from each color.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Bahddo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
yanshDoctor:
by asking them what they see from each color.
lol. If they have always been color blind (from birth), how would they know what shade they are seeing and what they are supposed to see?
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by akigbemaru: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
#4 Tomatoes
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by hoMegas(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Someone with color blindness should just commit suicide instead of living with such pathetic condition where you see the world as its not suppose to be.
Eranko Lasan.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by yanshDoctor: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bahddo:
lol. If they have always been color blind (from birth), how would they know what shade they are seeing and what they are supposed to see?
when they see two or more colors as the same.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Funjosh(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by jara: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Can someone or op answer the questions asked regarding night vision and inability to distinguish blue from green.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Oritna94(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice write up. After all owner of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg is colour bind. That's why Facebook is all blue. He is red green colour blind ��
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by ibkkk(f): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is EDUCATIVE!
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thank God woh, for this awesome clean vision, in fact I pity those who see black & white, they will be like so their entire life~ sad
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Praktikals(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Freeman59:

Na exactly this type of blindness de worry APC and their supporters. In fact all naija politicians, including police, SARS and Nepa
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Someone with color blindness should just commit suicide instead of living with such pathetic condition where you see the world as its not suppose to be.

Suicidal Spirit is all over you bro. See your Pastor.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by femi4: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jeffrey12:
TOTAL COLOUR BLINDNESS (MONOCHROMACY)

Total color blindness, or Monochromacy, is the rarest form of color vision deficiency. People who have it can only see in black and white, but it's estimated that only 0.00003% of the world's population are affected by this particular condition.
Its wasting of money for this type of people to use color TV
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
I fear who nor fear u
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by DrPurple(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]men Av It Most
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Bahddo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
yanshDoctor:
when they see two or more colors as the same.
so a person sees 3 colors as the same and indicates that they look alike. So how do you know the exact color and shade he's seeing?

For example he sees green, red and orange as the same. How can you tell that he's seeing them all as a shades of red or shades of green or orange? He doesn't know the difference, and you can't see through his eyes.

I'm asking because I'm curious about the pics. While it's nice, I'm wondering if I can trust that it is truly what color blind people would see or it's just another artist impression to show that some people do not see all colors as they should.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by yanshDoctor: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bahddo:
so a person sees 3 colors as the same and indicates that they look alike. So how do you know the exact color and shade he's seeing?

For example he sees green, red and orange as the same. How can you tell that he's seeing them all as a shades of red or shades of green or orange? He doesn't know the difference, and you can't see through his eyes.

I'm asking because I'm curious about the pics. While it's nice, I'm wondering if I can trust that it is truly what color blind people would see or it's just another artist impression to show that some people do not see all colors as they should.

they displayed thousands of colors in from of them. from which they will pick what they saw from the color shown to them. they will point from the many colors to describe the color shown to them. if you have ever been to eye clinic you will see the color test.

or better still download the app. color blindness eye test. they will show u a color and you pick from a list what you saw.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by maleeks(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
In the beginning... life was precious
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Greatzeus(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Perge:
Accredited bullshit angry
Imagine them telling us how images appear to cockroaches,rats,dogs etc like wtf. How on Earth will a man know how Images appear to dogs,have they ever been dogs grin
You either have color blindness or not,you cannot put on or off color blindness. So how will a man suffering color blindness be able to compare normal color or otherwise colors,or how will a man not suffering from C.B be able to compare normal color or otherwise?
Just curious though grin
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Greatzeus(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
yanshDoctor:

they displayed thousands of colors in from of them. from which they will pick what they saw from the color shown to them. they will point from the many colors to describe the color shown to them. if you have ever been to eye clinic you will see the color test.

or better still download the app. color blindness eye test. they will show u a color and you pick from a list what you saw.
This is only possible with humans because they are intelligent beings,now tell us how they know how Images appear to cockroaches,rats and dogs. sad
Will they give roaches,rats and dogs colors to choose from too? Lol grin
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by yanshDoctor: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Greatzeus:

This is only possible with humans because they are intelligent beings,now tell us how they know how Images appear to cockroaches,rats and dogs. sad
Will they give roaches,rats and dogs colors to choose from too? Lol grin
the humans carry out researches and things to know all this. sometimes it might not be accurate but very closely.
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by grandstar(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

If they should commit suicide, what of those who were born blind? Will the blind not mind exchanging his useless eye for just an eye of that of the totally color blind? Should we not rejoice that we can even see? Praise Jah you people?
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
are you sure you don't miss your appointment at yaba left
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seems I have tritapanopia grin

You said wharrrrr??
Come for inspection immediately
That is not love for PINK at all
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Perge(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
loneatar:
[s]if you don't know what to type shut-up your mouth[/s]
Asshole!!
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Perge:
Asshole!!
peace bro
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Perge(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
loneatar:
peace bro
What were you feeling like when you told me to shut my mouth? Like a despotic emperor
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by Orlins: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
how would they still know what you're talking about op? the 4th eye defect could be a nairalander and seeing a sample of his vision with his vision..... hehe I hope you understand that tho...
Re: You’ll Be Amazed How People With Color Blindness See The World by PotatoSalad(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bahddo:
tech is broad and vague. Which technology exactly, makes this possible?
If you ask me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.