Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) (38103 Views)

Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by dokJ: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cigarette smoking, alcohol drinking n multiple ladies chasing profession.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by bishop1988(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
danvon:
Which warfront bikonu you have been fighting war for over 3years no winner no loser is that one war, all this soldiers self
Mouth running like tap...Y can't u be a man and bear arms too. Then u can come back and talk this trash....#radarada

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by akseom: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kudos to you guys
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by snowprince59(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy birthday soldier. May God hide you from the wicket bullets of the hoodlums.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by danvon(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
bishop1988:

Mouth running like tap...Y can't u be a man and bear arms too. Then u can come back and talk this trash....#radarada
I join them to fight unending/invisible war on terror sponsored by the Nigerian government, there are better things worth fighting for
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by iswallker(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
these men just day suffer for jungle for nothing. dem no fit catch book haram for desert, but dem fit catch militant for creek. da one that joke abi na puzzle?

oga make una point the gun at the leader make una die once. throw the bomb for aso rock make dem finish. see how dem dress sef you go no say them no day care for them at all. see the old weak gun way dem won take fight people way Ndumi day supply machines.

make una resign and come back to una family. Nigeria say dem don defeat boko haram wetin dem still day do there?

Those guns will make one cry in a gun battle...

We all see automtic weapons used in fighting terrorism at least on CNN,..

It's a shame...

shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
iswallker:

Those guns will make one cry in a gun battle...

We all see automtic weapons used in fighting terrorism at least on CNN,..

It's a shame...

shocked
thank you. if person talk dem go say make dem kill the person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Lumig: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
These are real Nigerians, sacrificing for the rest of us, despite the sacrifices some will still be...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
jakesbaba:
This is a selfless service.
Hehehehehe, na work abeg. Ain't they being paid? undecided

Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by rafabenitez: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hpy brthday,but u shud neva hv joined d army,u ll likely gonna die fr nothing,dnt tel me ure sacrificing ur life,its wat ure paid for do it pls.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy Birthday Bro... Espirit de Corp
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by otabaotaba: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
HBD dear, may God continue to keep all of u in Jesus mighty Name
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by duduade: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Good one, I will definite joined the army when I graduated next year. I love their gots.

No wahala... I sha hope you ready to be deployed to sambisa forest
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
duduade:

No wahala... I sha hope you ready to be deployed to sambisa forest
I will survival, no problem.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by oloshelu1: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
happy birthday to gallant soldier more protection from almighty God to you all amen
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Happy birthday gallant soldier. I wish You many more fruitful and fulfilling years ahead. You will not die at the waterfront. God will continue to protect and preserve you soldiers for us. Happy birthday once again. God's blessings upon you now and always.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
amzee:
MEN OF VALOR

A CAREER THAT COMMANDS RESPECT

MAY GOD PROTECT ALL THE SOLDIERS AT THE WAR FRONT.
amen
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Soldiers with bottle of soft drink. Na play sah. They always have a favourite Ashawo. She is blessed for the night.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
nig army should do something

a soldier should not be in a war zone for 4yrs

how do they expect them to relate with civilians when they are transfered after. seeing so much

do they want to turn them into psycopaths
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
THE LAST SUPPER
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
eeyah! feeling pity for them..may God protect u guys from d bullet of those modafucking terrorist
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Good one, I will definite joined the army when I graduated next year. I love their gots.
when I graduated next year chai....English
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Amen oooo happy birthday Nwanne. wink grin smiley cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is this what Nigerian military personnel look like? They look like criminals!

A military where everyone wear whatever they like as uniform! What a shame!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nigeria is not worth dying for, I can never be a solider for this hell hole of a country, I now believe hell is real, and it's Nigeria, if u r in Nigeria u r already in hell.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by prof12(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
Which warfront bikonu you have been fighting war for over 3years no winner no loser is that one war, all this soldiers self

Abeg talk sense or keep quiet.
See how you discharge nonsense from ya mouth. school....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by elRamani(m): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
amzee:
MEN OF VALOR

A CAREER THAT COMMANDS RESPECT

MAY GOD PROTECT ALL THE SOLDIERS AT THE WAR FRONT.
until u can differenciate btw RESPECT and FEAR
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
I wish him long life and prosperity.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) by Akissani: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
RIPEnglish:
oga, have mercy on english na

(1) (2) (Reply)

NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.