Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out (3550 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Our Housemaid Is My Daughter, Secret That I Must Not Tell My Wife / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Blogsphere: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Source - .COM

A Nigerian Married woman has written to relationship blogger, Joro, about her Husband’s special treatment of the maid, and how her mother is against her because of the money she gets from her son in-law.

Here’s what she wrote to Joro ;

Hi Joro, thank you for your time and generosity here. The least i can say is God Bless you since we don’t pay you. To my issue, apart from the fuel crisis. i am in sadness and loneliness. My Husband bought an iPhone 6 for the Maid.

I had a serious problem with it and i told my mother who has been living my husband and myself for 3 years.

My mother said it’s not a problem that it’s for better communication. I finally confronted my husband on Tuesday. He said what’s the big deal that my mother approved of it.

This girl is 17 but she has big boobs and ass. I’m sure she’s sleeping with the neighbours. I buy her 3000 naira attachment but i saw all the hairs i bought her this year in the Dustbin.

My husband had asked me how much and where i get my hair from ? Joro I am upset, I threatened to ask her to leave but my mother said no that she is very useful and my husband forbids it. I would lose my mind if my husband is having an affair with this girl.

What do i do when my mother is against me because of the money my husband gives her. And my own is upset and isn’t talking to me.

I want her out.
What do i do?

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/my-husband-bought-iphone-6-for-our.html

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by greatnaija01: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
her husband is only given her a good fone as payment for a good time grin

the maid has a stronger network than d madam

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Sturmbannfuhrer: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sometimes I am just left gobsmacked when I see the kind of issues people allow to fester in their lives. But then I remember when people are living in unsavoury circumstances, the limit of their endurance and compromise can be mindboggling.

Where does one even start to wonder what must have happened for a maid to live beyond her means, at the consternation of her helpless boss. Added to that, her mother is not only being bribed into silence, she's trying to cower her daughter into silence as well.

That woman must be really suffering. Until we know why she's enduring such, any advise given here will not even scratch the surface. There is more to this story.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by TheUbermensch: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol.

17 year old with nice titties and butt? Dayummn. This old lady is in some real competition.

She should confront the husband.

The man maybe having an affair, and as a fellow male, I can't blame him. Temptation be strong..

Still it's wrong to cheat on your spouse.

The wife should help him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by SmallmebigGod: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
When your housemaid is a mermaid

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buying her a phone isn't d issue. But buying her an iPhone 6 shows there are things he appreciates abt her...it may not be sex, it may be just being respectful. Its ur duty to find out what it is with wisdom and not getting provoked too soon.

When u find it out, contact me I will tell you where to bring her.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
The man must be very generous to buy his maid an Iphone6 for easy communication.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
kimbraa:
The man must be very generous to buy his maid an Iphone6 for easy communication.

The girl must be generous too.
One good turn deserves another you know... smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

The girl must be generous too.
One good turn deserves another you know... smiley
You catched the drift. grin
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by joseo: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
mov that house girl out before se moves you out .............your mother is not in charge u are.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
He is only being appreciative. grin
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by thunder74(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
She is her own enemy. Obviously, she is not in charge of the house. From her statement, her mother, maid and the husband run the house.
My advice
Stop being paranoid, nothing is going on. Your husband is a nice man. He takes care of the maid as he cares for your mother, probably cares for everyone around him including the gateman but you didn't complain about him because he is a man.

Finally, oun ta ba fi sile l'ewure n gbe. (whatever you kept unattended to would be eaten up by goats)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Blackfire(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
someone in that vicious cycle of a Family aint telling the truth...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
in or out, he will keep fvcking her!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by elantraceey(f): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
The lady's mother is very funny, I'm trying to figure out her part in all this, has the husband bought her with money or what?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by waxxydude: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
First of all check if it's refurbished, if it ain't then your maid gave him a good posssy and your husby bought her a pet.

Madam no more monopoly. Go play your derby.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by ednut1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Joro and fabrication of lies.must stop in 2017 abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by GraGra247(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Both the lady's mother and the househelp are suspects.

The man must be having a nice time in his wife's absence.

Househelp and mum should leave the house at once.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Martin0(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

The girl must be generous too. One good turn deserves another you know... smiley
Na wa for u oo,so pesin nor go fit buy something in peace again!
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is that even possible?
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
mistel:
in or out, he will keep fvcking her!

Till the day you see Afro Cut on Ashley Young head
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
LADIES, stupidity and gullibility are inseparable
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by FitnessDoctor: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
A Nigerian Married woman has written to relationship blogger, Joro, about her Husband’s special treatment of the maid, and how her mother is against her because of the money she gets from her son in-law.

Do a little digging and come out with the information you seek.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by AleksAndria: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is it a crime for a housemaid to get a nice gift.
Some Madams too dey fear.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by babyfaceafrica: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lies everywhere
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by sweetetlove(f): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2017
The housemaid is a cheerful giver, the man has to reprocicate the love. One good turn they say deserves another.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2017
Ah, nah wa ooo.. Even my ever ready naija ppl self confuse for dix one o grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2017
kimbraa:
You catched the drift. grin
Don't drift away oh
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
He is only being appreciative. grin
Ah guess the house-epp kpofelad him...
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Macgreat(m): 12:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Most women get so jealous to the point that their husband will start avoiding them.

What is the big deal in buying iPhone for a "maid" ?
Is she not a person? Has she not been working her ass off in the house?

Most women through jealousy put ideas in their husband's mind. This man may not - may not be having anything with this girl but this wife is creating and programming her husband's mind to think there's something in the "maid" to enjoy.

She even said that she may be sleeping with the neighbors. Ha! This woman need to see a psychologist, she has lost her mind. Her self esteem is underground (way too low).
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:06am On Dec 31, 2017
joseo:
mov that house girl out before se moves you out .............your mother is not in charge u are.
nope oga is
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Pat081: 3:03am On Dec 31, 2017
I remember dat film madam hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend / PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct / BBNaija: Kiddwaya Presses Erica's Breast While They're Dancing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.