Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save (931 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by Balogun1992: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, former minister of finance, says her statement blaming the lack of political will to save funds under the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan has been taken out of context.

Speaking on the Chilean saving example at the George Washington University on Thursday, the former minister had said “zero political will to save in the last administration” was responsible for some of the challenges facing the country....https://www.thecable.ng/okonjo-iweala-govs-not-gej-lacked-will-save/amp
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by Troblem(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by Ebios(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
late entry

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by GavelSlam: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stick to one story.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by Saaruman(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
A sinking APC govt will do anything including twisting innocent statements by well meaning people to advance their trade in lies and deception.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by aolawale025: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Those governors are in APC today
Re: Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save by otil1: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
tongue

Who does?

GavelSlam:
Stick to one story.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Give Up On Buhari / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reveals Alliance With Yoruba Lders, Speaks On Issue Of Diplomacy / PHOTO: UN DSG, Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.