Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce (14932 Views)

South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe / Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
usba:

grin grin grin the guy mouth dirty pass pit laterin always reasoning like an ipob ogre

Don’t mind the psychopaths. Always thinking like imbeciles. Educated fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
plaetton:

Now, I am going to forgive your silliness, and give you a chance to either make an intelligent argument or continue to advertise your mental shallowness.

First of all, kindly tell us, with concise facts, not innuendos, how , for example, How Senator Ben Bruce is part and root cause of the decay we are experiencing .
What crime has he ever been accused of or convicted of that he should not be commenting on national issues , especially as a sitting federal senator ?

Which Nigerian senator or senators , If I may ask, are competent to exclusively speak on national issues ?

If Nigerian senators are not competent to speak on national issues, then who is ?

Do you now realize that you did not have the mental dexterity to think through the issue before your kneejerk response ?

This is the identifying hallmark of fools.

You don’t deserve my attention. Run along blockhead

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by plaetton: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
dataking:

You don’t deserve my attention. Run along blockhead

You started this with insults, and now you are running ? shocked

'Capitulation and RUN' grin.
Kudos.

Good to know that I have made a small positive impact on your mental growth. grin

My little contribution to national development.
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
jumper524:

god punish ur father ediot..
Wow I like challenges
I guess you must be one fatherless useless and mentally unstable embryo
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
dataking:

Idiot. Are you one of his beneficiaries.
Your next ten generations can never be better than the Bruce family
Brainless foetus
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
plaetton:

Very silly set of people.
They cannot think beyond their petty prejudices.
And some that haven't eaten to their full kept on quoting me
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
hatchy:
Haba!
Take it easy na. E never reach to tear cloth biko.

Remember say na nu year we dey enter so. grin
I don't tolerate insanity
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:

Your next ten generations can never be better than the Bruce family
Brainless foetus

Cause they wont be thieves doesnt mean they wont surpasss all your generations and Bruce family combined. So I won’t have them emulating the thieving Bruce family. Oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
plaetton:

You started this with insults, and now you are running ? shocked

'Capitulation and RUN' grin.
Kudos.

Good to know that I have made a small positive impact on your mental growth. grin

My little contribution to national development.

Paid Internet Rat. Lowlife. I will feed your whole generation a decade conveniently. Poverty stricken fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by deomelo: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
plaetton:

Only idiots, unthinking fools, ignore the message and attack the messenger.

The man made very very important and salient points, Facts, I remind you, of the Nigeria's ballooning and alarming energing debt profile.

Now, if your brain had any substance other than throwing insults, the easy thing for you to have done is to either prove that he was lying or misleading on the facts, or, show with intelligent argument why the ballooning debt profile is not such a bad thing in the short or long run.

The silly, kneejerk reacting zombies seem to be allergic to facts.

Must a person , a senator at that, be a saint,100% free of personal and business issues before he can comment on burning national issues ?
It is because of the teaming multitude of brain dead zombies like you that this potentially great nation is trampled, one after the other, by cows and goats parading as leaders.

1. The worthless twitter constituency senator contributed to our current situation and debt woes to the tune of N11 billion that he owed every Nigerian citizen.

2. The worthless twitter based senator was part of the previous admin for 8 solid years and he never uttered any objection or get on twitter to question Jona or his own PDP party why Jona started borrowing from his first day on office and end up borrowing over N2 trillion in less than 2 years from 2010-2012 and borrowed till his last days in office/2015 and he even borrowed hundreds of billions in May 2015, same month PMB took over. This man had nothing to say.

3. The worthless twitter constituency senator was the DG of NTA for 8 years under Jona, please tell us what he achieved as the DG of NTA for the 8 years he spent in that office. The NTA was the same rubbish he met and left.

4. The worthless twitter senators job is showing up on the Senate floor in Abuja to formulate and propose solutions to our problems and the problems facing his constituency, not to sit on twitter and endlessly criticizing and playing to the gallery without offering any sane and rational solutions.

5. The worthless twitter constituency senator's twitter rant is like the armed robber criticizing the homeowner for letting the armed robber rob them when in fact he himself is an armed robber who in theory is just criticizing the homeowner but not telling the home owner how to prevent armed robbery.

6. The N11 billion the worthless twitter constituency senator stole from us and refuse to pay back could have built many schools, many roads, equip hospitals and so on.
doing his job as a senator on the floor of the Nigerian senate, he's playing saint and pointing fingers on Twitter.

If this useless and corrupt man cares about Nigeria, he should be on the Senate floor, doing his job, formulate problem-solving ideas and propose bills to solve our problems, to sit camp out on twitter ranting like a thoughtless clown everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 12:02am On Jan 01, 2018
deomelo:

1. The worthless twitter constituency senator contributed to our current situation and debt woes to the tune of N11 billion that he owed every Nigerian citizen.

2. The worthless twitter based senator was part of the previous admin for 8 solid years and he never uttered any objection or get on twitter to question Jona or his own PDP party why Jona started borrowing from his first day on office and end up borrowing over N2 trillion in less than 2 years from 2010-2012 and borrowed till his last days in office/2015 and he even borrowed hundreds of billions in May 2015, same month PMB took over. This man had nothing to say.

3. The worthless twitter constituency senator was the DG of NTA for 8 years under Jona, please tell us what he achieved as the DG of NTA for the 8 years he spent in that office. The NTA was the same rubbish he met and left.

4. The worthless twitter senators job is showing up on the Senate floor in Abuja to formulate and propose solutions to our problems and the problems facing his constituency, not to sit on twitter and endlessly criticizing and playing to the gallery without offering any sane and rational solutions.

5. The worthless twitter constituency senator's twitter rant is like the armed robber criticizing the homeowner for letting the armed robber rob them when in fact he himself is an armed robber who in theory is just criticizing the homeowner but not telling the home owner how to prevent armed robbery.

6. The N11 billion the worthless twitter constituency senator stole from us and refuse to pay back could have built many schools, many roads, equip hospitals and so on.
doing his job as a senator on the floor of the Nigerian senate, he's playing saint and pointing fingers on Twitter.

If this useless and corrupt man cares about Nigeria, he should be on the Senate floor, doing his job, formulate problem-solving ideas and propose bills to solve our problems, to sit camp out on twitter ranting like a thoughtless clown everyday.

Thank you Sir. Dont mind those bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

Cause they wont be thieves doesnt mean they wont surpasss all your generations and Bruce family combined. So I won’t have them emulating the thieving Bruce family. Oloshi
quoting brainless individuals can be so annoying
SHOO!!!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

Idiot. Are you one of his beneficiaries.
whoa! I forgot to reply you donkey it doesn't matter because I don't quote animals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

Paid Internet Rat. Lowlife. I will feed your whole generation a decade conveniently. Poverty stricken fool
kill ya sef.... olodo reloaded

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2018
plaetton:

Only idiots, unthinking fools, ignore the message and attack the messenger.

The man made very very important and salient points, Facts, I remind you, of the Nigeria's ballooning and alarming energing debt profile.

Now, if your brain had any substance other than throwing insults, the easy thing for you to have done is to either prove that he was lying or misleading on the facts, or, show with intelligent argument why the ballooning debt profile is not such a bad thing in the short or long run.

The silly, kneejerk reacting zombies seem to be allergic to facts.

Must a person , a senator at that, be a saint,100% free of personal and business issues before he can comment on burning national issues ?
It is because of the teaming multitude of brain dead zombies like you that this potentially great nation is trampled, one after the other, by cows and goats parading as leaders.
thank you
happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2018
plaetton:

Now, I am going to forgive your silliness, and give you a chance to either make an intelligent argument or continue to advertise your mental shallowness.

First of all, kindly tell us, with concise facts, not innuendos, how , for example, How Senator Ben Bruce is part and root cause of the decay we are experiencing .
What crime has he ever been accused of or convicted of that he should not be commenting on national issues , especially as a sitting federal senator ?

Which Nigerian senator or senators , If I may ask, are competent to exclusively speak on national issues ?

If Nigerian senators are not competent to speak on national issues, then who is ?

Do you now realize that you did not have the mental dexterity to think through the issue before your kneejerk response ?

This is the identifying hallmark of fools.
thank you once again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by plaetton: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

Again, another hallmark of brain dead fools is that they have a compusive need to boast.
Empty vessels make the most noise, they say.

I have just finished flogging you, making a big fool of your low intellectual output.

Now, you want to boast to me and challenge me in your ability and achievement of being able to eat 3 square meals.
Well, congratulations on being able to achieve 3 square meals in Nigeria.
In fact, you're so overfed, and typical of every African fool, you are now challenging your proven superior.

You're a little man, and you know it.

Your kneejerk reference to food and feeding as a last minute pushback says it all.
I diagnose you as poor soul with serious inferiority complex.

But, this is a new year.
With every new year comes new hopes.

So, my wish your poor soul this year is to find common sense and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2018
plaetton:

Again, another hallmark of brain dead fools is that they have a compusive need to boast.
Empty vessels make the most noise, they say.

I have just finished flogging you, making a big fool of your low intellectual output.

Now, you want to boast to me and challenge me in your ability and achievement of being able to eat 3 square meals.
Well, congratulations on being able to achieve 3 square meals in Nigeria.
In fact, you're so overfed, and typical of every African fool, you are now challenging your proven superior.

You're a little man, and you know it.

Your kneejerk reference to food and feeding as a last minute pushback says it all.
I diagnose you as poor soul with serious inferiority complex.

But, this is a new year.
With every new year comes new hopes.

So, my wish your poor soul this year is to find common sense and wisdom.

Deluded asshole. Jobless fool. Stupid rants.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Cletus77:

kill ya sef.... olodo reloaded

Awon werey
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

Awon werey
Are you still here?
Common go and die
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cletus77:

Are you still here?
Common go and die
After your generation has perished.
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

After your generation has perished.
Dead men don't talk na
MadmaN!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cletus77:

Dead men don't talk na
MadmaN!

Oloshi. You still never take ur drug
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
dataking:

Oloshi. You still never take ur drug
Thank you for exposing your drug taking capabilites
Flabagasted nonentity
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Cletus77:

Thank you for exposing your drug taking capabilites
Flabagasted nonentity

Mumu
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2018
dataking:

Mumu
You need a Brain transplant
Limbless fowl
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Cletus77:

You need a Brain transplant
Limbless fowl

Olosha. Joblessness dey worry you. Your mentor no see proper job give you. Lol. Paid rat. Expecting ur response as usual. Olodo. Am done with you, useless lout.
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2018
dataking:

Olosha. Joblessness dey worry you. Your mentor no see proper job give you. Lol. Paid rat. Expecting ur response as usual. Olodo. Am done with you, useless lout.
See how you are killing yourself Just to challenge me
I can't blame a frustrated depressed, mentally socially and financially handicapped alligator that refers himself as a living creature, not knowing DAT he is a walking corpse roaming about on Nairaland
You started the tabbing and now you want to kill yasef
Ridiculous creature!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cletus77:

See how you are killing yourself Just to challenge me
I can't blame a frustrated depressed, mentally socially and financially handicapped alligator that refers himself as a living creature, not knowing DAT he is a walking corpse roaming about on Nairaland
You started the tabbing and now you want to kill yasef
Ridiculous creature!

Crazeman. Jobless fool. You don collect ur bowl of rice and 2000 Naira from your mentor this month. Joblesss bastard
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
dataking:

Crazeman. Jobless fool. You don collect ur bowl of rice and 2000 Naira from your mentor this month. Joblesss bastard
The spirit that is controlling you is very strong
Staunch display of madness in broad day light
Saliva dripping broke slowpoke!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cletus77:

The spirit that is controlling you is very strong
Staunch display of madness in broad day light
Saliva dripping broke slowpoke!

Na ur generation you curse so. Oya respond again. Your mentor no dash you common sense. Omo ale jati jati. Mr Odensin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
dataking:

Na ur generation you curse so. Oya respond again. Your mentor no dash you common sense. Omo ale jati jati. Mr Odensin
Akpaubeng useme! Unam ikot! Akpakpa nkpo!
You are still here?
Spit dripping financially paralysed hoodlum
Irritating lizard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu: Panel Demands Politicians’ Files From 2015 / Remaining Students At Attacked Kaduna School Moved To Army Cantonment / Governor Wike Denies Story Of Senatorial Seat Offer From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.