Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce (14934 Views)

South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe / Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cletus77:

Akpaubeng useme! Unam ikot! Akpakpa nkpo!
You are still here?
Spit dripping financially paralysed hoodlum
Irritating lizard!

No wonder. Tribalist. Na ur village member. Muthafucka

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
dataking:

No wonder. Tribalist. Na ur village member. Muthafucka
You spoke yoruba and I spoke ibibio so wats tribalistic about that? Anyways you won't understand because you lack a brain!
You know wat, you should follow me so I can be spoonfeeding daily with sense and words that describes you like dis
Mudrolling swine!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Cletus77:

You spoke yoruba and I spoke ibibio so wats tribalistic about that? Anyways you won't understand because you lack a brain!
You know wat, you should follow me so I can be spoonfeeding daily with sense and words that describes you like dis
Mudrolling swine!

Odensin, u no get work. U be throll. Oya mumu respond back. Kolo mental

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
dataking:

Odensin, u no get work. U be throll. Oya mumu respond back. Kolo mental
So this brainless saliva dripping maggot is still here?
Why can't you just take your calamity elsewhere?
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2018
Cletus77:

So this brainless saliva dripping maggot is still here?
Why can't you just take your calamity elsewhere?

Mad man

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
dataking:

Mad man
Saliva dripping paralysed maggot
Brainless lunatic, boring fly!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cletus77:

Saliva dripping paralysed maggot
Brainless lunatic, boring fly!

Madman, oya respond. Childish brain. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
dataking:

Madman, oya respond. Childish brain. Mumu
Ooooooo
Wen I open my mentions to read your senselessness, I get irritated!
Why can't you just shoo away?
If you very pained, next time you will learn how to control your gutter, you thought everyone is d same

Animal!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2018
Cletus77:

Ooooooo
Wen I open my mentions to read your senselessness, I get irritated!
Why can't you just shoo away?
If you very pained, next time you will learn how to control your gutter, you thought everyone is d same

Animal!

Your father. Oya respond mad man
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
dataking:

Your father. Oya respond mad man
Bleep off!
Are you a demon? Even demons knows when to Bleep off
Shoo!!!
Devils incarnate!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Cletus77:

Bleep off!
Are you a demon? Even demons knows when to Bleep off
Shoo!!!
Devils incarnate!

Sir craze. Mumu. Oya respond
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
dataking:

Sir craze. Mumu. Oya respond
Judging by the way you reply and your level of vocabulary release, shows that you are just another uneducated hooligan
You are begging me to stop right?
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Cletus77:

Judging by the way you reply and your level of vocabulary release, shows that you are just another uneducated hooligan
You are begging me to stop right?

Craze man.You are complete buffoon. Educated illiterate . Brainwashed mumu and psycho. I pity your family. Olodo. Oya respond
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
dataking:

Craze man.You are complete buffoon. Educated illiterate . Brainwashed mumu and psycho. I pity your family. Olodo. Oya respond
Educated illiterate? cheesy
hahahahahahaha! is DAT the best you can do?
Hungry beast! Irritating bastard, wasted ova, disgusting bastard! Every time olodo,
Village fool!
Won't you beg me? gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Cletus77:

Educated illiterate? cheesy
hahahahahahaha! is DAT the best you can do?
Hungry beast! Irritating bastard, wasted ova, disgusting bastard! Every time olodo,
Village fool!
Won't you beg me? gringringrin

Monkey, olodo. Oya reply
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
:I
dataking:

Monkey, olodo. Oya reply
Senseless illiterate!
Olodo is the only word you know right?
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cletus77:
:I
Senseless illiterate!
Olodo is the only word you know right?

Olodo. Maniac. Oya respond. Your mumu no get part 2. Lmao
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
dataking:

Olodo. Maniac. Oya respond. Your mumu no get part 2. Lmao
Yeah olodo is the only word you know
Illiterate! Local bastard!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cletus77:

Yeah olodo is the only word you know
Illiterate! Local bastard!

Olodo. That is what you are mumu. You are a big fool and am sure you are still writing jamb while i employ your father. Muthafucka. Oya respond
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
dataking:

Olodo. That is what you are mumu. You are a big fool and am sure you are still writing jamb while i employ your father. Muthafucka. Oya respond
Hahahah! Who is this dreamer? Even a waec certificate holder is a thousand times better than an exchange like you
Big for nothing castrated bastardl
Disgusting rejected psychopath!
Castrated irresponsible vomited garbage!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Cletus77:

Hahahah! Who is this dreamer? Even a waec certificate holder is a thousand times better than an exchange like you
Big for nothing castrated bastardl
Disgusting rejected psychopath!
Castrated irresponsible vomited garbage!

Na u go tire last last. Sir Odesin. Oya mumu. Talk.
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
dataking:

Na u go tire last last. Sir Odesin. Oya mumu. Talk.
Mr ebot! Imbeci!e!!!! Animalistic illiterate You are not ashamed of ursef of being an illiterate! Capital MUMU!
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by dataking: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Cletus77:

Mr ebot! Imbeci!e!!!!
Animalistic illiterate
You are not ashamed of ursef of being an illiterate!
Capital MUMU!

Go and die. Brainwashed inferior mind. Psycho. You need to take your drugs this morning. Illiterate. Am done with your father. Talk to the wall. As usual, muthafucka. Olodo.
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by GavelSlam: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2018
See as people dey fight nobody even separate dem.

grin
Re: Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce by Cletus77(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
dataking:

Go and die. Brainwashed inferior mind. Psycho. You need to take your drugs this morning. Illiterate. Am done with your father. Talk to the wall. As usual, muthafucka. Olodo.
Do you know the meaning of inferior or you are spilling the remaining mentality your mum left for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI / APC To Challenge Adeleke's Victory In Osun Governorship Election / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.