Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) (24089 Views)

Man Drags His Former In-laws To Court, Demands Bride Price Back (Photo) / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Drinokrane: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2017
It seems tattooing your loved ones face on your body is the latest trend.

Another lady has shared photos of herself with her son tattooed at her back.

Ladies would you tattoo your child's face like she did?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/see-viral-photo-of-mother-who-tattooed.html

6 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
My son's name would go on my right arm.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Kingsley10000: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2017
NICE CONCEPT

2 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by mikejj(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin well the lanlord finally died and the tenant ran away

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by datfreshdoc(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2017
Cool, but not needed... Someone like me dat want to have like 17children nko?? and be an alhaji..My wife body wee be paining her

27 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by PEPPERified: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2017
datfreshdoc:
Cool, but not needed... Someone like me dat want to have like 17children nko?? and be an alhaji..My wife body wee be paining her

Mehn, no make laugh ki pesin.

14 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hope she won't strangle him as well

2 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by legendsilver(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wow, This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Hez143(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
So cute!!!
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by davibid: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who she epp

No amount of love would make me to do that

So if she has twelve children what would happen
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
angry

This is not necessary. It doesn't show you love your baby more than those who don't tattoo their baby's face on their skin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Ihateafonja: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by MSN1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
ok seen... next poo
TECNO CAMON C8 FOR SALE
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by deeLima86(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
It seems this is the new trend. Puke!
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
The baby no even fine sef Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
abokibuhari:

Nice boobs shocked
angry

Nawao
You rushed to click on her profile and the first place your eyes went was her big breastts.

Talk true, are you sex starved?
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
abokibuhari:

Nice boobs shocked
her own problem is her mouth odour
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Ihateafonja: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cool

At least d son would not break up with her.
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Nathdoug(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
So beautiful...Better than tattooing one useless boys face on your back..you can never brake up with your mom
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by sirxbit(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
abokibuhari:

Nice boobs shocked
So you job na to check all the gals dp dey look boobs?
That nonsense should stop dis year.
By next year find better tins to do with ur life
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by timwudz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
The baby no even fine sef Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

You need to be killed.. olohun

2 Likes

Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
ok

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Wizberg12(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Beautiful but unnecessary
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by sunnitus: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
what is this world turning into? is this part of technology or creativity?....is this the only way to show us how much u love ur child..and u called urself a virtues woman...
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by tayo200(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
e no resemble him sef
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by congo4ka: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
My wife at back.
My two kids at the chest.
No arms tattoos, hate attention.
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by owobloww: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin grin
I can't laugh
PEPPERified:

Mehn, no make laugh ki pesin.
Re: Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) by tomtyte02(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
abokibuhari:
Nice boobs shocked
You saw it too!;-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.