Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited (1496 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / My Elder Brother Is Coming Home For Christmas And I'm Super Excited - Phoros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Airforce1(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
So I was with my girl friend last night talking about how 2017 fared..
Babe brought the issue of church up because according to her I ain't the church going type and which is true
So I promise I will be at the church today .

Immediately I made this promise, it was like I was filled with heavenly excitement which made we believe that my God in heaven was missing me so badly .

So this morning , I got up early around 5am, had a quick breakfast and went for 6:30am mass because I'm Catholic
And since I returned from church, I've been so excited.

2018 already making sense.. and moving closer to my Creator one of my New Year Resolution.

Thank You Jesus.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Wow! I'm happy for you. Congratulations

Airforce for president Airforce for president Airforce for President Airforce for President
Airforce for president Airforce for president Airforce for President Airforce for President

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by habsydiamond(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Good for u airforce1.....stick to God cos he never fails...
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Lionbite(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Feeling sanctimonious now abi?.... Tomorrow you will upload another picture of you cuddling a bottle of squadron.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Airforce1(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

I feel so excited right now
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by RoyalBlak007: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
God doesn't like me no more

For I have been bad cheesy
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Tittusstar22(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2017
ok
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Gofwane(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Lionbite:
Feeling sanctimonious now abi?.... Tomorrow you will upload another picture of you cuddling a bottle of squadron.
grin hahaha
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Gofwane(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
SpareNo1:
Wow! I'm happy for you. Congratulations

wetin be dis?

1 Like

Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by valgbo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
that good
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by valgbo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
that's very good
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Rickjordan(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Airforce1:
Babe brought the issue of church up because according to her I ain't the church going type and which is true

Immediately I made this promise, it was like I was filled with heavenly excitement which made we believe that my God in heaven was missing me so badly .

So this morning , I got up early around 5am, had a quick breakfast and went for 6:30am mass because I'm Catholic

2018 already making sense.. and moving closer to my Creator one of my New Year Resolution.

Thank You Jesus.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail, Amen.

Good to know you are catholic. Me too wink
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by richythePH(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
good for you fam cool

airforce1 for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD airforce for MOD MOD
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Airforce1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:
good for you fam cool

airforce1 for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
airforce for MOD
MOD

Lol
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Sunkyphil(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
dis nonsense must stop in 2018 angry
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
olodo
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by TemmyT123(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
You still haven't quit nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
So You Go To Church once A Year
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by EmyLeo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jah bless you man!!
keep it up!
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Don't stop there join charismatic
And as u join may the Lord shower you with abundant blessings (sense included ) come 2018.
It's too late to Fail.
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
ceejayx:
Don't stop there join charismatic
And as u join may the Lord shower you with abundant blessings (sense included ) come 2018.
It's never to late to Fail.

Lol cheesy
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nutase: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm inviting you to Lords chosen.
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by H2Ossss(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
me sef wan start dey go church ohhh... from next year.... but airforce1... na after you lash ur babe on saturday eve u come go church sunday morning dey lift holy hands? lol
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Airforce1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
H2Ossss:
me sef wan start dey go church ohhh... from next year.... but airforce1... na after you lash ur babe on saturday eve u come go church sunday morning dey lift holy hands? lol

What is Lash ?
Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
You didn't post your Church outfit??
Airforce1:

Thank You Jesus.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail, Amen.

Re: I Went To Church Today And I'm Super Excited by Espada10: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

"How I Was Friend-zoned Unintentionally" - Twitter User / “without Regular S*x Women Risk Mental Disorder” / Nigerian Brand Influencer Wishes Her Followers 'happy New Month' With Jaw Droppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.