Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! (3894 Views)

Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by ayettymama(f): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2010
wales:

“There is a kind of insolence going on around the precincts of Aso Rock and, as privileged groups are now allowed to see him[b], I am going to send an application as a follower of Orisa demanding that Sango worshippers also want to see him now,” [/b]he said.

He then alleged that the president is a victim of spousal abuse and referred to him as President “Yar I do or die”.

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

that shizz is funny

sango ke?? ayelala nko?? wat of ogun?? sopona?? oya??

the gods will not be very happy about this!!1lol

spousal abuse?? whats he on abt?
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by Kansaka: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2010
The Imams have gone to pray him out of his disease, it didnt work. The pastors had gone to perform miracle, it didnt work; and they are telling us that the visit was private. what of all the miracles on TVs? Aren't they private? If Yaraudua had been healed, would it still be a private visit? Forget those pastors. Let's ask them if Yaradua gave his offering or paid his tithe.

Let's send the Orisa and Okija priests, i trust they will perform.
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by eleffizi: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
Orisa Ke!!!! Na dat one go spoil the soup! shocked shocked
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by jimmysho(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2010
every sect must be reprepsented. it is pART OF DEMOCRACY
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by oge4real(f): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
If Soyinka himself was sent to the villa, I am sure he would never be able to say excatly what he saw.
The only people that can be expected to give full account of their visit to the sick president, is the elected legislative members. Other than that, any other group of clerics or citizens deserve the right to keep quiet on the issue.
So Nigerians should leave the clerics alone and look for a way to send govt delegates to see the man.
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by Omolulu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
oge4real:

If Soyinka himself was sent to the villa, I am sure he would never be able to say excatly what he saw.
The only people that can be expected to give full account of their visit to the sick president, is the elected legislative members. Other than that, any other group of clerics or citizens deserve the right to keep quiet on the issue.
So Nigerians should leave the clerics alone and look for a way to send govt delegates to see the man.
one of the smartest posts on this topic wink
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by jimmysho(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
after the olorisa, who is next on the waiting list?
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by blingg: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
Geez for goodness sakes Wole Soyinka was just being sarcastic, he was just tring to say since it has now turned to a religious matter then other sects must go and sign the register, this is just plain sarcasm and a funny one at that!
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
after the olorisa, who is next on the waiting list?

Thieves, pros.titutes, cultist and ritual killers should be next
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by blingg: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2010
lol @dayokanu
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by rasputinn(m): 3:10am On Apr 09, 2010
About time
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by diigirl: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2010
After Orisa and Okija shrine priests, I think he should be visited by mermaid spirits and other high powered spirits. We may be able to hear the truth about him. Dead body no dey talk, no dey sit down to address people. I believe the man don die tey!
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by Idolys(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2010
@zaragoza, pls u will have 2 be calm as possible than 2 be stupid of simple language.Instead of u criticising words of an enviable nobel laureate which i believe u'll never dream of coming across,i think u shoud keep living the fools' paradise. Reason b4 u comment on what u have indebt knowledge on.
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by ayettymama(f): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
diigirl:

After Orisa and Okija shrine priests, I think he should be visited by mermaid spirits and other high powered spirits. We may be able to hear the truth about him. Dead body no dey talk, no dey sit down to address people. I believe the man don die tey!

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Soyinka Wants Orisa Worshippers To Visit Yar’adua ! by jantavanta(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2010
Hey, Why are we leaving out Sat Guru Maharaj Ji from the list of people to visit Yar' Adu a? He is very outspoken and blunt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Past Presidents: Your Opinion / Gej Calling Nigeria National Team Green Eagle / Anglican Church Opposes Catholic-catholic Ticket In Enugu Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.