Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? (4393 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? / Who Else Finds These Pictures Attractive? / Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who else finds this picture attractive?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Attractive?

It is either you are a psychopath or you don't know the meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
How can a corpse look attractive?

Oh okay, it's nollywood.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by RoyalBlak007: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
What's good-looking bout
the corpse
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by IamLEGEND1: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
we now have Necrophilic motherfuckaz on NL?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:
Attractive?

It is either you are a psychopath or you don't know the meaning.

What does psychopath mean? See the girl that uploaded this is still the same girl in the photo and she even admitted that she was good looking in the picture, so I don't know what you are yarning about.

So you don't find anything about her attractive? The spread out arms? The eyes? The face? The protruding breasts? Nothing?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
I give up
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by akeentech(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I give up
I FOLLOW YOU
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

What does psychopath mean? See the girl that posted this photo is the girl in the photo and she even admitted that she looked good playing dead, so I don't know what you are yarning about.

So you don't find anything about her attractive? The spread out arms? The eyes? The protruding breasts? Nothing?

Only psychopaths find a dead thing attractive either in movies or reality.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

Only psychopaths find a dead thing attractive either in movies or reality.

But the girl doesn't really look very dead, she looks cute. How can you not see how attractive she is? Are you sure you aren't homo?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
How can a corpse look attractive?

Oh okay, it's nollywood.

Are you seriously telling me you don't find anything about that picture attractive? Even as a girl?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

But the girl doesn't really look very dead, she looks cute. How can you not see how attractive she is? Are you sure you aren't homo?
You get Hot at the sight of a thing laying still on the floor with blood around?

You need to get a psychological evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
shinarlaura love kiss
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

You get Hot at the sight of a thing laying still on the floor with blood around?

But the girl herself admitted that the corpse was good looking. So who are you to differ? Just say you find men attractive and I'll understand.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

Are you seriously telling me you don't find anything about that picture attractive? Even as a girl?
I just realized it's nollywood. But then, if a corpse is turning you on, you've serious psychological issues. This is not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

But the girl herself admitted that the corpse was good looking. So who are you to differ? Just say you find men attractive and I'll understand.

You both are psychopaths
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

She is only tryna say that the girl herself posted it and asked if people thought her hot. LOL
She's hot. grin
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
She is only tryna say that the girl herself posted it and asked if people thought her hot. LOL
She's hot. grin

Finally someone agrees that the girl looks hot.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
She's hot. grin
She be HOT Only if her nippleś are showing.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I just realized it's nollywood. But then, if a corpse is turning you on, you've serious psychological issues. This is not normal.

But are you seriously saying that nothing about that picture is attractive? Like nothing at all?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

Craze boy. grin
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
Craze boy. grin
ps: Her boobs are not even as big as yours. So I don't see anything appealing undecided
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

You both are psychopaths

So the girl is a psychopath for saying that the photo of her corpse looks good? You seem confused.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

But are you seriously saying that nothing about that picture is attractive? Like nothing at all?
I can only say the corpse is beautiful. Not attractive.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

ps: Her boobs are not even as big as yours. So I don't see anything appealing undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ole angry angry
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Shayneward1: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

K you find 'dead' people hot only when there nipples are showing?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

So the girl is a psychopath for saying that the photo of her corpse looks good? You seem confused.

Yoi seem like a serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I can only say the corpse is beautiful. Not attractive.

Hmmm. So what do you find beautiful about the corpse?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by Tifa4345: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:

Yoi seem like a serial killer.

You seem like a confused homosexual that loves misusing words.
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mariinee:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ole angry angry

You know I love them big and pointy kiss
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by makydebbie(f): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

Hmmm. So what do you find beautiful about the corpse?
Her face obviously. Bro stop asking me weird questions, why should I be evaluating a corpse?
Re: Who Else Finds This Picture Attractive? by KushyKush: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tifa4345:

You seem like a confused homosexual that loves misusing words.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Father Raped Me As A Child, On My Wedding Night I Took My Revenge / This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.