Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Youths, Wole Soyinka And The Blame Palava - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths, Wole Soyinka And The Blame Palava (373 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths, Wole Soyinka And The Blame Palava by pitfol(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
I just read a thread by the most honourable Prof Wole Soyinka and it's amazing how we the youths responded to it, it shows how the youths think in this country called Nigeria, and I believe that's why Nigeria is stuck in this "maze". I'm sorry I'm not as eloquent as the prof so you have to manage my half baked Oyinbo. It's amazing how we the Nigerian youth have imprisoned ourselves to either religion, politics or tribalism...its very shameful... how can we sincerely expect and even call on the likes of Wole Soyinka or Oshiomole to fight our battles for us, or cry for us or even speak for us... they've done their time.. most of us are not even one tenth of the Man Prof Wole Soyinka is, yet you hide under all sorts of names and hurl insults at no one but yourself... howmany of you have even organised a protest before or even attended one... Nigerian youths Wake up...
PFS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Yayaha Bello Wasteful And Childish -faleke / Why Buhari Will Never Condemn Fulani Herdsmen / Benue Killings: One President; Double Standard. By Eniola Opeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.