Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji (20950 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ima1(f): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2006
all i will say is, watch the new movie Girls Cot and then make your decision.

Ini Edo just have the booty thing over Genny but Genny kicks a s s with beauty
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
right. Even the ikebe too big. Anytime I see it I am always surprised! shocked
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Emad(f): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2006
We are comparing the faces, not the characters, so whether Ini is an angel or a Devil is not the matter here.
Genny Carries it
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by londoner: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2006
Genny is vastly more beautiful than Ini, to me Genny's whole face is beautiful, while Ini only really has extremely beautiful eyes.

http://www.nigeriannation.com/Images/WebThemes/Genevieve.jpg
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by tenor(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2007
Until i see them up close, i cant say who is prettier. But going by the pictures splashed all around, Ms Nnaji is more beautiful. Ini's hot though, except for the tommy.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Zandra1(f): 5:56am On Apr 26, 2007
Ini is beautiful but Genevieve is more beautiful. I think both of them are more beautiful than Omotola though. Just my opinion.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ATLANTA96(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2007
[b]my people all this stuff about beauty and acting, na wa oo
GENE IS A SUPER STAR AND INI EDO IS A STAR, COME TO BEAUTIFUL BOTH ARE VERY
PRETTY BUT SOMETIMES WE GO FOR WHO WE LIKE MOST,
EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND THAT GENE COULD BE SOMETIMES FUNNY IN HER
BEHAVIOUR, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER BAD, SHE'S STILL
THE NOLLYWOOD IMAGE TILL TOMORROW, I REALLY LIKE BOTH OF THEM.
BUT GENE COMES FIRST BEFORE INI EDO
[/b]
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by cruiser: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
ZENDRA1 you talk that kin thing again amadioha burn ya tongue dia.When dem try compair omotola and ini edo na only three people root for am over omot.After over fifteen posts of everybody agreeing say na insult to the one and only omo sexy,case close.E be like say admin sef agree cause dem don yank the topic to save ini the embarrasment.
Omotola/genvieve own still dey na go check, over 30 somethig votes against genev.Upon say that OMOTOLA don marry born 4 pickin,im still be their Oga. Tuwale OMOSEXY we dey salute o.grin
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by edge(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
both are beautiful,but i am yet to figure out the one that has got good manners more than the other, don't you guys think we can go by that too?

check out www.deltayouthawards.com and nominate your favourite, must be a Deltan , not above 30
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
Genny all the way!

Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
How can u compare this **** to her

Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by snazzydawn(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2007
these 2 last pictures have clearly drawn the line between the two women. Genny sure has CLASS. Ini Edo looks like pure trash in that outfit. Trust me, Genny would look sexier in thta same outfit Ini has on. And Genny has a daughter o; I wonder how Ini will look once she starts having babies!
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2007
snazzydawn:

these 2 last pictures have clearly drawn the line between the two women. Genny sure has CLASS. Ini Edo looks like pure trash in that outfit. Trust me, Genny would look sexier in thta same outfit Ini has on.

Tell them! cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by snazzydawn(f): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2007
I mean, what is with the belt on the hip thingy? It is beginning to get on my nerves.Plus, she should have covered her porky arms.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2007
snazzydawn:

I mean, what is with the belt on the hip thingy? It is beginning to get on my nerves.Plus, she should have covered her porky arms.

you know how many guys dey die for those arms? shocked
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by snazzydawn(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2007
hmmmm,pathetic.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Zandra1(f): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Cruiser
U can say whatever the hell u wanna say but Ive said my piece. I actually dont see ur point but whatever. Peace.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Chiori(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2007
why not compare me with ramsey noah, or rmd with segun arinze
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by hector: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
hei! everyone, i think some pple are suffering from inability to determine who is prettier.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by fesse(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
who is ini where genny dey. pls you guys should talk better things not ini. ini is a small rat for beauty where genny gey but both are beautiful.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by chanty: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2007
Genevieve is a pretty lady.
She is smart,intelligent and always happy.

Ini Edo is doll.
she feel so pumpos.
[img][/img]
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2007
Genevieve dem dey ask that kind question kiss
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by suko(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2007
i think the both are beautiful but i will go for Genny being a mother of one still look sexy and pretty she is wonderfull
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by naijadiva2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2007
both of pretty but ini has some manly features.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
naija_diva:

both of pretty but ini has some manly features.

Enlighten us!
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2007
Ini is trashy please, compare to the darling genny
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by amarula(f): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2008
?
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by linkin(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2008
well comparing both ladies, both are ok, but when it comes to acting, and bringing out of ones talent, genny is good in it. but ini is beautiful, and that is also needed in acting, but genny is more real cos she can act any part and still be real. but ini is quite proud in all acting maybe she is used to being admired, so she acts with pride even when given the part of a housemaid. but talking about acting proper, genny's got it all.

and i really like her, if i would get a chance to act someday, i would like to be natural as she it.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by waterworks(f): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
prayer: o God in heaven i hope ini edo doesnt ever see this thread!!!

genivieve of course ini edo is so razzzzzzzzzzz she dresses like a market woman!
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by mamaorga(f): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2008
Guys be honest with yourselves except u dont have a good taste
GENEVIEVE IS DA BOMB. She is damn sexy,pretty and excellent in acting
INI EDO is a normal beautiful girl who is a good actress and thats all there is to her. Nothing special.
But Genevieve has got class and she is an excellent actress. Who has climbed high in the acting laurels.
U cant compare both of them cos Genevieve has a far higher mark than Ini.
So please guys save Ini the discomfort of being compared with Genevive.
Cos Genevieve has got it all
I wanna have kids and still stay sexy and Genevieve has proved to me that i can hav kids and still keep my slim,sexy and beautiful features.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2008
Ini is not worthy to lick the ground Genny treads upon. Take it as it is.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Pepeye(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2008
Gene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Pictured With Daddy Showkey / EndSARS: Olakunle Churchill Pays Hospital Bills Of Victims In Ondo / Emotions Flow As Omoefe Ejere, Victor Osuagwu Celebrate Blind Children In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.