Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji (20952 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by dip: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
pixiraver, thank you for that. At least you know who is pretty. but i don't think geny looks like a village campion. the other person was right, is was just overated soon ini edo will be. because the beautiful ones will soon come.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by uyobabe(f): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2006
My Akwa-Ibom sista Ini Edo, looks far better, than Genevieve, when u meet her in person, u will realize how nice n welcoming she is.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 9:31pm On May 02, 2006
ini look nice
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by lildiva2: 5:19pm On May 23, 2006
[/font] gene is a lot better than ini

genny is ssss: sweet, sexy, stylish, and smart also she is ppp: pretty, princess precious

Ini aint that bad she just shouldn't be compared with genny. ALL yall that feel me say HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
cheesy wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 3:59am On May 26, 2006
osarieme:

aba, make una give genny respect now, how una go compare goat with diamond, why will u poeple be comparing the most beatiful girl in nigeria to to village ini or the real fake ibo girl stephanie okereke way dey deceive una with her hieght, the fact is that hieght is not all that really matters in this world, ok take a look at halle berry she is thesame hieght as genny but american do not talk about that, still she still remains the bomb, for me genny is the president of them all. she will make it to Hollywood any time any day, because she is forever real, again genny is not arrogant she is one of the colest among them all, i saw her when we were traveling abroad. she was so pretty beyond make up, she was joking with my family inside the plan like she new us, is not what u see on movies u react on. she dose not care about what poeple think about her, right now they paying her 2 million dollas for a commercial, so u see she gat all the stuff america need, i do not know what u niger folks are writing abaut i guess is jealousy. well insteed of u poeple praying for nigeria actress and actors to make it were ever they go , u are praying for their down fall, i hate poeple who plane evil againt her, because she is real, beatiful, she gat the body, so poeple shut up, i love her cry whossoever,

yes u are so damn rite thats the way i feel too, genny has a great personality i must say i was impressed when i came accross her its funny hw people think the way u act is hw ure true personality is!!
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ciaragirl(f): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2006
ini
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by twinkiesta(f): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2006
i feel you osarieme.geny is a diva and some people dont seem to realise that fact and she is a nice person.are you supposed to judge people by their roles in movies?no.ini is pretty also but geny is prettier than all of them.why do you think nairaland did the topic"genevieve a true star"and not "ini a true star.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2006
lol i feel u on dat one
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by traceyyaa(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
ha ha, u guys are funny, are u blind? How can u compare Genevieve to Ini, the queen of actresses. maybe u should open ur eyes clearly.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by traceyyaa(f): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
ha ha, u guys are funny, are u blind? How can u compare Genevieve to Ini, the queen of actresses. maybe u should open ur eyes clearly.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ddizzle(f): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2006
who did you choose genny or ini,
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by traceyyaa(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2006
INI EDO ofcus, who else?
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by edobabe(f): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2006
Ini edo
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by QueenB1(f): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2006
Ini Edo takes it all. She has everything that a girl needs to be called a pretty sexy lady. Its not that Genny isn't nice she is but can never be as pretty as Ini. Never. God forbid!! By the why is it that everytime u guys compare genny with other girlz do u think that she is the most prettierst girl in Nollywood.? whatever i think u can compare genny with other chicks but not with my Ini. That is annoying and insultiv. who is she anyway?? angry
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by chibaby5(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] im new here pple but i reckon genny is far mor better. i think ur just jealous queen b. i don't really see reason y genny should be compared with fat, urgly shapeless ini edo that can't even dress like a responsible young lady. anyway, genny is d bomb n ma choice  n d best amongst all of em'! wink
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by edobabe(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2006
Genny is not all dat.her acting is not natural.Omot is a better Actress.back to the topic .at least Ini edo is not having pimples and height problem like genny.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by chibaby5(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2006
wateva. she's got pimples but still as preety as she is, den imagine her without. abeg leave matter. just imagine ini edo with pimples on her face, she will be a scary monster. besides, i don't like her acting n dressing.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by chibaby5(f): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2006
genny is an african queen.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by edobabe(f): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2006
Ini edo take it.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by edobabe(f): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
Ini edo is an Africa queen ,While Omotola is our Africa goddess.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by tenneh(f): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2006
ini
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Emad(f): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2006
Genny is our African Queen

and Ini, Well, grin grin grin , Our African Toad,

wink sorry chaps i am not hating, simply calling a spade a spade, and a toad a toad,
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by gazilgasto(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2006
well i would like someone to put their photos beside the other then we will then decide but guys remember Genny has been in the scene long before ini came and they lookalike and i like ini.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by vidice(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2006
the both are beautiful ok kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by vidice(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2006
okey check out yourself

Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by gazilgasto(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2006
yes i do believe Genny has more style than ini but i like ini
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by abbey02(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2006
Ini Edo

Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by angelz(f): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2006
@idollier. Hope u r nt xpectin genny 2 b perfek because she's a star. Some pple on dis forum r more rude,ignorant n sassy 2 quote u, yet they'll criticiz public figures. I kno genny is nt perfek,d fact remains dat she's beatifl naturally, inteligent n a proffesnal. Wat more do we wnt. And she's also a moda of a grl dat's ova ten yrs. She's 1 of d best if nt d best in nollywood.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by angelz(f): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2006
@dip. R u sure u aint no bitch 2. Y do u call our stars bitch. Genny is a kool lovable star, n l doubt if nollywood can eva get/produce som1 dat'll beat her.
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2006
Genny has been there for long
ini is great!

they are both great
it is all a matter of choices
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by ishaahamed(f): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2006
anyway sha both of dam ar hot but ini is the winer kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2006
Ini this, ini that, Who is this ini? Maybe because of the way she dey lick her lips and roll her eyes like a Hot b*tch, that's why you people are saying she is sexy, pretty and that.
As for me she is not hot. I hate the way she walks. Maybe is the size of her bottos, but she walks like a duck. She dey push the ikebe out like say i no big enough. Also she is fat. You can see the folds in her tommy. Even her neck is concentrated of fat. Not to talk of her arms. No single muscle for her body. Even my boyfriend said it: if that girl should ever give birth, she is gone forever.

Gene is the girl. The real African beauty. She is sexy, charming, pretty and beautiful. If you go around Nigeria you will find a lot of girls like ini with fine face and nothing more. But for you to find a real babe with a flat tommy and tone butt like Genny is hard. Among the actresses we have today only few have the same sex appeal as Gene and ini is not among them.
[center]GENNY ALL THE WAY![/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emotions Flow As Omoefe Ejere, Victor Osuagwu Celebrate Blind Children In FCT / Kemen Ekemini Ekerette Celebrates His 28th Birthday With Cute Photos / Leo Dasilva And His Late Father, Leo Babarinde Dasilva Snr (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.