Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories (3250 Views)

Counterthread: Atheists Aren't Taking Advantage Of Christians,their re Histories / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year to every homo sapiens. I wish that the New Year becomes the most prosperous and remarkable one for you.

Here is the human beings, our species(homo sapiens) who began to exist on earth like about 200 millennia ago. Here you will see the histories of our ancestors such as Ogun, Chukwu, Oduduwa, Sango, Ofo, Luwabi, etc. You will also see the histories of foreign ancestors such as Atum, Ra, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Enlil, Enki, Marduk, Ishtar, Ashtaroth, etc who all existed as human beings like us and due to either their excessive intelligence or excessive violence, they were deified. Now grab your seats and read about your ancestors:

cc: Gboyee4fun, Goodmuyis, HopefulLandlord, Hahn, Ranchoddas, Dalaman, Johnydon22, 4kings,Felixomor, etc.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2018
HOMO SAPIENS
CHAPTER ONE

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2018
15. Do only what is good to one another and make findings. Check the herbs to know if they are healthy for food.
16. Then Earth began to take some homo sapiens with her from Kirima. And they walked long distances without resting. And they were strong. And Earth travelled from one mountain to another with the humans of Kirima.
17. And when they found wild animals on their way, Earth spoke and the animals understood her, because she knew also how to speak with animals to persuade them. And she tamed many wild animals.
18. Now Earth met all the other ninety-two female homo sapiens in the different parts of Africa where they are. And she told them more secret things. And Earth meditated and saw Atum. And Atum told her many things.
19. Now Earth was already full of gray hair when she was thirty years of age, because she existed as an adult when she first appeared on the mountain. However, she still had strength to go far places.
20. Now Earth instructed all the ninety-two superior female homo sapiens to be good and represent earth in a good way, but some of them ruled their lands with anger and war. And some of them fought with the superior male homo sapiens who also emerged in their lands.
21. Now all the things done by the superior male and female homo sapiens are natural and physical, but their worshippers saw those things as supernatural because they have not seen those things done before and they could not do it by themselves.
22. Now these are the things which the superior male and female homo sapiens did which seemed to the others like magic; they swam in the large waters, they juggled stones, climbed up and down the mountains and hills;
23. They tamed snakes and scorpions and held them in their hands; they played with dolphins, made fire with stones which they struck together, made clothes from animal furs and skins, taught languages and tell endless tales, hypnotised whoever they wished, spoke the minds of many of the people;
24. They sang songs and danced weirdly, used herbs to cure sicknesses, made simple tools with wood and stones, gazed at the stars and predicted the future with it, dug wells and found waters in them, climbed very tall trees quickly, walked far distances without getting tired;
25. They can twist their bodies in a very unimaginable manner, aim stones at distant animals accurately, domesticate wild animals, interprete dreams and perform many other physical but difficult tasks which the others could not perform.
26. Therefore they were deified and worshipped by the homos. And some of them were being represented by the animals, trees and other things which they had power over.
27. These are the first homo sapiens of Africa who existed upon the high lands and are being worshipped by the first homo sapiens who existed upon the low lands.

1 Like

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Interesting!!!
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018
OtemAtum:
Happy New Year to every homo sapiens. I wish that the New Year becomes the most prosperous and remarkable one for you.

Here is the human beings, our species(homo sapiens) who began to exist on earth like about 200 millennia ago. Here you will see the histories of our ancestors such as Ogun, Chukwu, Oduduwa, Sango, Ofo, Luwabi, etc. You will also see the histories of foreign ancestors such as Atum, Ra, Yahweh, Vishnu, Moloch, Enlil, Enki, Marduk, Ishtar, Ashtaroth, etc who all existed as human beings like us and due to either their excessive intelligence or excessive violence, they were deified. Now grab your seats and read about your ancestors:

cc: Gboyee4fun, Goodmuyis, HopefulLandlord, Hahn, Ranchoddas, Dalaman,
Johnydon22, 4kings,Felixomor, etc.

This is a new year man, get sense, how is it that a foreign ancestor Your atum was the one that called you and gave u assignment and not your own ancestor. undecided
Stop attaching me to your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

This is a new year man, get sense, how is it that a foreign ancestor Your atum was the one that called you and gave u assignment and not your own ancestor. undecided
Good question. All the gods of Africa came together and Atum, being one of them, was the one who acted as the 'chairman of the gods of Africa'. So African god is still ours. However, Olorun also sends me to you all. Check the book of Luwabi which was recorded by Olorun and I have it now. I guess you are Omo Luwabi, so hearken to the voice of your ancestor, Olorun.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
;DO
OtemAtum:
Good question. All the gods of Africa came together and Atum, being one of them, was the one who acted as the 'chairman of the gods of Africa'. So African god is still ours. However, Olorun also sends me to you all. Check the book of Luwabi which was recorded by Olorun and I have it now. I guess you are Omo Luwabi, so hearken to the voice of your ancestor, Olorun.

grin grin grin grin when you see that your ancestor and olorun again, tell him to come and see me himself that I'm defiant to your stupidity.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:
;DO

grin grin grin grin when you see that your ancestor and olorun again, tell him to come and see me himself that I'm defiant to your stupidity.
You're feeling like one important being that Olorun should come to you. A religious-minded boy is looking for the revelation of a god of better mentality, but it shall not happen. Rather, ask nature to show you Yahweh your god in his spiritual prison. cool
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtemAtum:
You're feeling like one important being that Olorun should come to you. A religious-minded boy is looking for the revelation of a god of better mentality, but it shall not happen. Rather, ask nature to show you Yahweh your god in his spiritual prison. cool

grin grin angry
Read your sentence again and put yourself in the position of one important being
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

grin grin angry
Read your sentence again and put yourself in the position of one important being
You are just derailing this thread. Pls let's stick to the topic. If you have any question concerning your ancestors, pls ask and stop merry go rounding, there is no time to waste. Peace.
wink
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtemAtum:

You are just derailing this thread. Pls let's stick to the topic. If you have any question concerning your ancestors, pls ask and stop merry go rounding, there is no time to waste. Peace.
wink

shocked cool
Tell your ancestors to contact me directly and stop asking me to ask you mortal questions
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

shocked cool
Tell your ancestors to contact me directly and stop asking me to ask you mortal questions
Lol, grin grin
See wetin una dey yarn on the first day of 2018.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

shocked cool
kikikiki grin
Your ancestors will contact you if they find you worthy. Do you know how many years I have been having burden of the heart for Africa and the world? You should know how so much I care about the world such that when my care for the world got to its critical maximum, the gods visited me and revealed the truth to me. May the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Vishnu, Enki, Enli, Mazda etc reveal the truth to you so that you don't return to your ancestors in shame. Ase! cool
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by realmindz: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

if only you have applied this same common sense to your religion, you would ve been freed from mental slavery long ago...

how funny that you fight for a foreign god, the god of Israel, fight for a holy book that records nothing about your history but the Jews, even the genealogy of Jesus has absolute nothing to do with us Africans....

1 Like

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
realmindz:

if only you have applied this same common sense to your religion, you would ve been freed from mental slavery long ago...

how funny that you fight for a foreign god, the god of Israel, fight for a holy book that records nothing about your history but the Jews, even the genealogy of Jesus has absolute nothing to do with us Africans....

Are you done talking or you still want to yearn more? tongue tongue
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

Are you done talking or you still want to yearn more? tongue tongue
You should speak against what he said if you think he is wrong. Constructive criticism is highly welcome.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtemAtum:
kikikiki grin
Your ancestors will contact you if they find you worthy. Do you know how many years I have been having burden of the heart for Africa and the world? You should know how so much I care about the world such that when my care for the world got to its critical maximum, the gods visited me and revealed the truth to me. May the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Vishnu, Enki, Enli, Mazda etc reveal the truth to you so that you don't return to your ancestors in shame. Ase! cool

wink cheesy
Heyah, and the gods that cage you into an underground and lifted the burden of ur heart by feeding you junks have just succeeded in making you busy in vain. Sorry bro, think again of your sincere passion maybe your mind will return back to you.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
OtemAtum:
You should speak against what he said if you think he is wrong. Constructive criticism is highly welcome.

He speaks plainly and logically he is right to me but I don't live my life on logical reasoning
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

He speaks plainly and logically he is right to me but I don't live my life on logical reasoning
Whaaat!!! You don't live your life logically? So, what's the point of our argument since? Bye pls, take care of yourself.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

wink cheesy
Heyah, and the gods that cage you into an underground and lifted the burden of ur heart by feeding you junks have just succeeded in making you busy in vain. Sorry bro, think again of your sincere passion maybe your mind will return back to you.
You crack me up. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:34am On Jan 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
Whaaat!!! You don't live your life logically? So, what's the point of our argument since? Bye pls, take care of yourself.

Well I said I don't live my life base on logical reasoning I live by faith...but if you think you are living your life base on logical reasoning and you still believe in the jargons of gods you're writing, then shows the zero knowledge you have about logical reasoning …..bye take of yourself too. meanwhile Im not in any point arguing with you, I'm just letting you know how irrelevant your gods n your so called assignments are. kiss
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:35am On Jan 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
You crack me up. grin grin cheesy grin

Heyah my bad embarassed embarassed I actually want to wake you up grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

Well I said I don't live my life base on logical reasoning I live by faith...but if you think you are living your life base on logical reasoning and you still believe in the jargons of gods you're writing, then shows the zero knowledge you have about logical reasoning …..bye take of yourself too. meanwhile Im not in any point arguing with you, I'm just letting you know how irrelevant your gods n your so called assignments are. kiss
You live your life by faith? Hmm, now I see the reason why you can't be helped. Only the light of God Almighty can help people like you and save you from deep delusions of faith you have immersed yourself in. Happy New Year to you once again. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Chapter Two

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
You live your life by faith? Hmm, now I see the reason why you can't be helped. Only the light of God Almighty can help people like you and save you from deep delusions of faith you have immersed yourself in. Happy New Year to you once again. Enjoy yourself.

That's exactly what I have been telling you, people like me and my Christian brothers and sisters can never be helped by the doctrine of docfus your atum gave you, that's why I said your assignment is irrelevant and you're just being busy trying in vain. The journey of the year has started already. Enjoy yourself in it too wink
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by realmindz: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

this is the beauty of life, a lazy thinker can enjoy the rewards of others who apply logic in solving world problems.

Logical reasoning gave birth to practical things we all enjoy today. Medical breakthrough was not achieved through religion and prayers, programming is for logical people, science is for logical thinkers.

Since you don't live your life on logical reasoning, why should you hire a lawyer?, we could all just pray and wait for the holy spirit to reveal the cases to us and Yahweh to judge we dont even need the judge, court or judiciary, no need for forensic investigation and deductions

5 Likes

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by purem(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
realmindz:

this is the beauty of life, a lazy thinker can enjoy the rewards of others who apply logic in solving world problems.

Logic reasoning gave birth to practical things we all enjoy today. Medical breakthrough was not achieved through religion and prayers, programming is for logical people, science is for logical thinkers.

Since you don't live your life on logical reasoning, why should you hire a lawyer?, we could all just pray and wait for the holy spirit to reveal the cases to us and Yahweh to judge we dont even need the judge, court or judiciary, no need for forensic investigation and deductions

Bro do u believe dis guy fairytales
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by realmindz: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
purem:

Bro do u believe dis guy fairytales

life itself is a fairy tale, it depends which interest you the most, there is no much to it...

Aren't you amused that one person can come up with this level of fairytale..? ...Either fairy tale or not, he is simply unique and gifted, it interests me.., I'm curious, interested, amused, enticed, impressed.

The doctrine of the ufos is simply out of this world, I've read his poems and it's fantastic...this is coming from just one head and you think he's not worth attention..

If you can come up with something as half as reasonable as otem's doctrine, my attention will be caught as well....

3 Likes

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by purem(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
realmindz:

life itself is a fairy tale, it depends which interest you the most, there is no much to it...

Aren't you amused that one person can come up with this level of fairytale..? ...Either fairy tale or not, he is simply unique and gifted, it interests me.., I'm curious, interested, amused, enticed, impressed.

The doctrine of the ufos is simply out of this world, I've read his poems and it's fantastic...this is coming from just one head and you think he's not worth attention..

If you can come up with something as half as reasonable as otem's doctrine, my attention will be caught as well....

Well said bro!

Have spent much time on his works too and it's another angle for me to conclude that if someone can come up with something like this then creating something in different dimensions and tag it "religion" could only took time for the gullible ones to accept
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

That's exactly what I have been telling you, people like me and my Christian brothers and sisters can never be helped by the doctrine of docfus your atum gave you, that's why I said your assignment is irrelevant and you're just being busy trying in vain. The journey of the year has started already. Enjoy yourself in it too wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by realmindz: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

otem, keep on the good works, I bless the day I stumbled on your thread.

Some say you are possessed, some say you are sick, some say you are under effect of drugs, some say you write fairytales.. but which ever of these you are, please never change! If something this puzzling can come from a black man, a Nigerian, it's simply amazing.
And i really think this is far more than a fairytale, perhaps a fairytale happening right in our eyes, I doubt I've seen anything such as your doctofus, you have a mission and I wish you success in achieving it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth Practice Of Ebo( Spiritual Sacrifice) / Baby Dedication Almost Ruined Because Mother Wear Ear Ring And Attachment / The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.