Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories (3281 Views)

Counterthread: Atheists Aren't Taking Advantage Of Christians,their re Histories / How Enki Created The Homo Sapiens / What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
realmindz:

this is the beauty of life, a lazy thinker can enjoy the rewards of others who apply logic in solving world problems.

Logical reasoning gave birth to practical things we all enjoy today. Medical breakthrough was not achieved through religion and prayers, programming is for logical people, science is for logical thinkers.

Since you don't live your life on logical reasoning, why should you hire a lawyer?, we could all just pray and wait for the holy spirit to reveal the cases to us and Yahweh to judge we dont even need the judge, court or judiciary, no need for forensic investigation and deductions

wink wink
I'm not strange to what you're saying so don't think you've seen someone to preach for cheesy and I don't own you any explanation either cry it is my life and I live my life by faith, I don't base my life on logical reasoning.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by realmindz: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

wink wink
I'm not strange to what you're saying so don't think you've seen someone to preach for cheesy and I don't own you any explanation either cry it is my life and I live my life by faith, I don't base my life on logical reasoning.

you pride yourself thinking I'm concerned about you, the world is moving to an age where your likes will become myths, a more intelligent generation shall eveolve in future where they won't believe people like you once existed. And I tell you, it will be a generation of black men who shall apply logic, doing great things, making discoveries and shall be free from religious and mental slavery.

Goodluck, living faith grin

4 Likes

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
realmindz:

otem, keep on the good works, I bless the day I stumbled on your thread.

Some say you are possessed, some say you are sick, some say you are under effect of drugs, some say you write fairytales.. but which ever of these you are, please never change! If something this puzzling can come from a black man, a Nigerian, it's simply amazing.
And i really think this is far more than a fairytale, perhaps a fairytale happening right in our eyes, I doubt I've seen anything such as your doctofus, you have a mission and I wish you success in achieving it.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2018
realmindz:

you pride yourself thinking I'm concerned about you, the world is moving to an age where your likes will become myths, a more intelligent generation shall eveolve in future where they won't believe people like you once existed. And I tell you, it will be a generation of black men who shall apply logic, doing great things, making discoveries and shall be free from religious and mental slavery.

Goodluck, living faith grin

grin grin you are now sounding like a prophet cheesy cheesy
I'm also awaiting a generation of intelligent black men and women that will be so full of light of Christ tongue in unfolding the mysteries of God Almighty cool

Farewell Mr logic wink
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2018
CHAPTER THREE

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

grin grin you are now sounding like a prophet cheesy cheesy
I'm also awaiting a generation of intelligent black men and women that will be so full of light of Christ tongue in unfolding the mysteries of God Almighty cool

Farewell Mr logic wink
What more "mysteries" of Yahweh are there to unfold?
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2018
4kings:

The ones you thought you have unfolded cry
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by 4kings: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Gboyee4fun:

The ones you thought you have unfolded cry
lol.
Any example?

1 Like

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
4kings:

There are mysteries of Yahweh yet unfolded. They would be unfolded in the Doctufos of truth. For example, how Yahweh was born in the homo sapiens era, died without realising himself as a reincarnated being, then returned to the earth in the name Moses, wrote words to capture the minds of the people of his land etc. Everything will be unfolded in the Doctufos history book and Gboyee4fun will have to learn more.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
CHAPTER FOUR

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bunjil, Itangi, Demurk and Bingwa.
8. Now all these male homo sapiens descended the mountains and hills and were worshipped by their counterparts who discovered themselves below the mountains and hills.
9. And the homo sapiens below the mountains and hills demanded how they came about from the mountain-dwellers. And the mountain-dwellers, not knowing exactly how they existed began to tell them whatever they felt.
10. And those below the mountains and hills believed all they said.
11. Now these are the total populations of the more intelligent homo sapiens(geniuses), the reincarnated beings, found on the high lands, both males and females all over the earth: the females are two hundred and seventy-six, including the two women who were found in the continent of ice.
12. The number of the moutain and hill-dwelling males are two hundred and ninety-one altogether. So the total number of the highlanders are five hundred and sixty seven all over the earth.
13. But the lowland dwellers were more in population. In Africa, there are five hundred males and six hundred and twelve females who are lowland dwellers. In Europe, there are three hundred and fifteen males and three hundred and seventy females. In Asia, there are six hundred and twelve males and six hundred and five females.
14. In Ephradite and Euchlydes which are now called North and South America, there exists two hundred and twelve lowland-dwelling males and three hundred and thirty-five females.
15. Then in Australia and Oceania are seventy-eight males and one hundred and seventeen female homos.
16. All these lowland-dwelling homo sapeins are numbered as one thousand seven hundred and seventeen males all over the world and two thousand and thirty-nine female.
17. So altogether, the population of the lowland-dwelling homo sapiens are three thousand seven hundred and fifty-six worldwide.
18. Therefore, the total population of the homo sapiens on the new earth, both the highlanders and the lowland dwellers are four thousand, three hundred and twenty-three worldwide.
19. Now a species of homos were found in some parts of Europe, the few cross breeds of the homo erectuses and the other species which they gave birth to before the world was heated up by the sun some years back.
20. These species are the homos first discovered in a valley called Neandertal in the ancient land of Deutsche, now called Germany in Europe. Now these humans are called homo Neanderthals these days.
21. They are two hundred and seven in population, spreading across Ferens, now called France, Pole, which is now called Poland and Latum which is found in Italy.
22. And these species were caught and domesticated by the homo sapiens of Europe in those days.
23. Therefore the total population of the homos of the earth is four thousand five hundred and thirty.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
4kings:

lol.
Any example?
Its your thought na grin
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
CHAPTER SIX

Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chapter Seven
1. A moutain-dwelling homo sapien named Anansi ruled over villages and towns now called Ashanti and Kumasi and surrounding lands. Now it was difficult to say if Anansi was a male or a female homo sapiens because s(he) has both male and female things.
2. Now when the homos worshipped Anansi, it said to them, I am neither a male or a female, though my male counterparts see me as a male because of my rod while my female counterparts see me as a female because of my breasts and holes.
3. But do not see me as either of the two genders, but see me as a spider because I am very intelligent. I have in my memory all the stories about the creation of the world and I shall tell you.
4. Now Anansi told the homo sapiens many stories which it remembered of the past world. And it saw some of the events in its sleep. And it told them with much exaggerations to make them very interesting to the homos who listened to it.
5. Now when Nyame, another high land dwelling homo sapiens heard how the worshippers of Anansi had outnumbered his own worshippers through story-telling, he was sad. Then he sought how he would get rid of it. Now Nyame told four of the homos who gathered to worship him, saying, go and warn Anansi for me.
6. Tell that haemaphrodite to cease telling the homos of the world stories with which it has captured their minds and make them her worshippers more than mine. Threaten it with death if it refuses to hear you.
7. So the messengers of Nyame went and told Anansi, saying, if you do not cease telling them stories and stealing their hearts towards yourself, our god will destroy you. Now Anansi said to the messengers of Nyame, sit here and hear what I have to tell you.
8. Now Anansi began to tell them interesting stories of butterflies, lizards, snakes, tortoise and the gods of the past world from noon till dusk. And it sang sweet songs into their ears such that they fell asleep.
9. Amd when they woke up in the middle of the night, they could not return to Nyame anymore. And Anansi offered them sex and they were glad. And it told them more stories. And they said, sweetness is with Anansi and not with Nyame, therefore we shall rather dwell forever here with her.
10. Now Anansi did not dwell on top of mountains anymore but it had found a permanent place of abode in a cave of Ashanti. And it was in the cave she told the homos sweet stories.
11. Now when Nyame waited for days without the return of his messengers, he sent five other messengers to it to know what it had done to his messengers. Now when the five messengers got to Anansi, it told them that the first four messengers had become its worshipper.
12. Now the five messengers did not wait to be enticed by the sweet words of Anansi. So they returned to tell Nyame what had happened to the first four meseengers. Now Anansi said, this haemaphrodite is seeking trouble and I shall give it what it seeks.
13. Now he said to fifteen of his warriors, I have heard that Anansi has fallen in love with a lowland dweller and it is already pregnant for him. Go and fetch that homo and bring him to me. Also, bring the wife of Anansi to me, for she has also been impregnated by Anansi.
14. So shall Anansi surrender to my terms if the loves of its life have been taken away. So the warriors of Nyame went and took Messa the husband of Anansi and Elinam the wife of Anansi forcefully.
15. Now Anansi could not rescue them or fight back because it was heavy with child in her womb. Then the messengers of Nyame came again and said, Nyame have said that you should change all your stories about the creation of the earth.
16. Tell them that I Nyame am the creator of the world and that I also gave you your story-telling talent. Let them know that you have told them lies before, then will I release your husband and wife to you. Now when the homos came to Anansi to hear her stories and to worship her, she began to say, Nyame is the actual creator of the world and not me. He is also the one from whom I got my story-telling talent after I have perfomed the impossible tasks he sent me to do.
17. So go and worship him and not me anymore. Now the homos began to gather at the hill of the land Kumasi where Nyame resided. And they worshipped him there. Now when Anansi went to the foot of the hill, Nyame came down to it and said, your husband and wife are with me.
18. I shall release them to you on only one condition; you will leave Kumasi and Ashanti with them and never return forever. So Anansi agreed because its lovers were captured by Nyame and it desired their freedom.
19. So Anansi, Messa and Elinam departed the land of Asanti and Kumasi and all its environs. And they went far away. There they gave birth to children and Anansi taught its children different languages which it knew.
20. So did Nyame gain ground as the creator god among the homo sapiens of the lands where he was being worshipped. And he died when he was ninety-two years of age. And his priests hid the knowledge of his death from the people while they continued to receive offerings of goats, cows and crops from them.
21. Now Anansi outlived Nyame, for it died when it was ninety-seven years of age. And its children were Kufo, Ado, Abu, Dzifa and Tema whom it had for Messa its husband. And the children which Elinam its wife had for it were Nungua, Sakod, Tafo, Atu, Yeka and Tampo.
22. And the children multiplied and they continued telling the stories which she had told them from generations to generations. And they told those stories with exaggerations when it passed from mouth to mouth.
23. And after many generations had passed, the actual identity of Anansi was missing. And she became a myth to the homos these days.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chapter Eight

1. Ndjambi was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens who discovered himself upon a hill in the land of the Herero and Nama. Now this mountain is the same which is called Omatako these days, for it was the seat of Ndjambi when he was alive on earth.
2. Now when Njambi came down from the mountain to find what he would eat, he found only one homo in that part of the world. And the name of the homo was Mukuru. And Mukuru had discovered himself beneath the foot of a tree.
3. Now Ndjambi said to Mukuru in the language called Herero, how did you get to the foot of the tree? Now Mukuru did not understand him because he did not understand any language.
4. Now when Ndjambi had discovered that he was more intelligent than Mukuru, he became his god and taught him two languages which himself knew how to speak. And when Mukuru was able to speak the language, he went and brought two more lowland-dwelling homo sapiens with him and they all worshipped Ndjambi beneath the tree.
5. Now Ndjambi went before them and made huts for them. And he was the one who impregnated the first female homo of that land. And she delivered a baby boy which they named Djimbo.
6. Now Njambi planted crops and raised a family with his wife Lesedi. And in those days, some homo sapiens began to come to the land from nearby lands. And Ndjambi left them and went to be upon the mountain.
7. And his son climbed up and down the mountain to feed him. Now Mukuru spoke about Njambi to the homos of the place. And they believed him because he spoke languages to them and taught them the things which Ndjambi had taught him.
8. So the homos of the land knew how to swim in the river, sing songs, make pots and other simple tools, make fire and also count days with the appearance of the moon.
9. All these were they taught by Mukuru who always stood by the first tree beside which he first discovered himself. And Ndjambi had told him, saying, I am he who created all trees. And the trees were the things which gave birth to all homo sapiens of the land.
10. Now the homos began to worship the trees, putting their offerings before them daily. And Mukuru took the food and meat which they sacrificed to the top of the mountain for Ndjambi to feed on them daily.
11. Now when Mukuru came up to the top of the mountain again another time, Ndjambi said to him, hear the truth my friend. I shall tell you the truth before I die, because I perceive that I will soon depart this earth.
12. I do not know exactly how you come to existence, rather, I found you beneath the tree and I found the trees there when I came down the mountain, same way you found them there too.
13. Now if it pleases you, stay on the mountain and oversee the affairs of this land from here. But I shall ask of you a request after my death. Bury my body at the foot of this mountain and let no one know that I have died.
14. So Mukuru did as Ndjambi said after he had died, being fifty-nine years old. And he went and secretly buried Ndjambi at the foot of the mountain. Now when the son of Ndjambi came to bring food to his father upon the mountain, Mukuru said to him, your father being our god have gone into the sky to live there forever.
15. And he has given me the charge to stay above the mountain to bring rain, sunlight and good wind upon the land forever. Now return to land and tell your mother and all the people that Ndjambi our god is now in the sky.
16. Let them continue to make their daily sacrifices and offerings. These shall you bring to the top of the mountain and I shall invoke the spirit of our god Ndjambi to receive the sacrifices and bless the land.
17. So did Djimbo all the days of his life until Mukuru had died upon the mountain too when he was ninety-six years of age. And Djimbo went and buried Mukuru at the foot of the mountain secretly.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
OtemAtum:
kikikiki grin
Your ancestors will contact you if they find you worthy. Do you know how many years I have been having burden of the heart for Africa and the world? You should know how so much I care about the world such that when my care for the world got to its critical maximum, the gods visited me and revealed the truth to me. May the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Vishnu, Enki, Enli, Mazda etc reveal the truth to you so that you don't return to your ancestors in shame. Ase! cool

No one,absolutely no one,created almighty Allah... he is the most supreme being who creatd every1...
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omogbolahan33:

No one,absolutely no one,created almighty Allah... he is the most supreme being who creatd every1...
Allah will never deny his creator. He cannot even say it to the face of his creator that he was not created. Allah knows his creator and his creator knows him. cool
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
Almighty Allah will never deny his creator. He cannot even say it to the face of his creator that he was not created. Allah knows his creator and his creator knows him. cool
So,u ar referring to allah as a deity?...cos m nt undastandin wat u're passin across
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Omogbolahan33:

So,u ar referring to allah as a deity?...cos m nt undastandin wat u're passin across
Deity or no deity, Allah is one of the creatures of God Almighty and he can't deny such fact. Go and read the Doctufos of truth MCC chapter 1, you will see from there how Allah was created by God Almighty.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Nine

1. A mountain-dwelling homo sapiens discovered himself on top of a mountain in the place of the Kamba people. Now Mungu, being a reincarnated being, said to himself, surely I am placed above so that I can oversee the earth.
2. Now when Mungu came down from the top of the mountain, he was worshipped by the homos who found him. And these were four homo sapiens, two males and two females who did not know how they came into existence.
3. And they could not speak any language, but they made gestures to suggest what they meant.
4. Then Mungu spoke with them and taught them different languages. And he taught them how to make fire and thick ropes also. And he taught them how to cook their food with fire.
5. He taught them also how to plant crops and swim in the rivers. Now these homo sapiens gave birth to children when they mated with one another. Now Mungu taught them also how to make mortars and pestles and how to pound their yams.
6. He taught them also how to make different kinds of food. Now Mungu dwelt in a cave and had two wives and five children. Now when the wives of Mungu began to quarrel over many things, he was sad.
7. Then Mungu said, if you do not behave yourselves worthy to be my wives, I shall depart to the top of the mountain whose top is right inside the sky. Now his wives did not listen to him.
8. Now two of the servants of Mungu came to him and said, O lord, forgive us because we have mistakenly burnt up your farmland and the farmlands of other homos around it. The fire is not quenchable with water and the grasses are dry.
9. When Mungu heard it, he said, I have endured enough of all the things you lowland dwellers have done to me. I shall now depart to the top of the mountain which is in the sky and I shall no more return.
10. So Mungu went to the top of a mountain and did not return anymore, but every seven days, he climbed down the mountain at night to get food to eat. Now some homos who were daily taught by Mungu said, let us go to the mountain to fetch our god. For he has taught us how to weave long roots together to make ropes.
11. Therefore let us go and climb the mountain sin with rope. So many homos began to climb the mountain which Mungu had gone to dwell upon. And from time to time when they tried, they could not get to the top of it.And some of them fell down and died.
12. Now after ten years, a homo sapiens named Ndebele climbed to the top of the mountain and found Mungu upon it. And he was half-dead. And Ndebele said, father, come down to us.
13. And Mungu said, I shall not come down to you. This sky is my abode and on it I will dwell forever. Now go down now and keep what you have heard in your mind. Do not tell anyone that you saw me.
14. Let the mountain also be forbidden for anyone to climb to its top, because whoever among you humans shall try to climb it henceforth, he shall fall and break his neck and die.
15. So Ndebele went down the mountain and placed restriction upon it, saying, no one should be found near the mountain, or else he shall be struck dead by Mungu. So no one went near the mountain for twenty-two years, even after Mungu had died upon it and his body had been eaten up by some high-flying birds.
16. And Ndebele taught the homos of the land how they should worship Mungu. And he was the first priest of Mungu among all the people who are now called Bantu.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Ten

1. Mbokomu was a homo sapiens who discovered herself upon a mountain at Zair. Now when she was atop the mountain, she began to meditate because she did not know how she came about.
2. When she continued to meditate, she saw a glimpse of her past life, in the days when she was a homo erectus. And her father's name was Akongo in those days. He was a farmer.
3. When Mbokomu had seen a little of her past life, she felt peace and her fear allayed. Now she began to climb down the mountain when she was hungry. Now the part of the world where she came down at had no one there.
4. Now Mbokonu cried out, am I the only homo in the present time? When he had cried aloud, three male homos emerged from the bush where they were hiding their bodies from the sun.
5. Then Mbokonu spoke a language of Ngombe with them, because such was the language which she knew how to speak. Now none of these three homos understood her, but they respected her because she sang songs for them and they were surprised, because they had not heard songs before.
6. Then Mbokonu taught the three homos the language which she spoke and they were able to speak it also. Then Mbokonu told them stories concerning Akongo his father, saying, he is the creator of the world.
7. Now these three male homo sapiens took turn to mate with Mbokonu such that she gave birth to thirteen children, both males and females.
8. And these thriteen children continued to reproduce in their own part of the world which is now commonly called Zaire. And few more homos were discovered around Zaire.
9. Now Mbokonu told the people about Akongo his father and they worshipped him as god their creator.
10. Now when Mbokonu went deep into the forest to fetch firewood, she was caught by a homo named Setawe. Now he forced Mbokonu so that he could sleep with her. Now while while he was about to get there, another homo sapiens came and pushed him away. Then Mbokonu was rescued.
11. Then the male homo sapiens who rescued her spoke a language to her which she understood. And he said, I am Akongo, a mountain-dweller. I dreamt that I had children in the past, so I came down from the mountain to find them.
12. Now Mbokonu said, can you tell me the names of your children, perhaps I have met any of them before. Then he said, threeof them are Pianga, Kamina and Mbokonu.
13. When Mbokonu heard it, she said, tell me if there was any scare on the body of Mbokonu who was your daughter. Then he said, there was a scar at the back of the neck of Mbokonu which she sustained when she placed her neck on a bed of thorns in the farm those days.
14. Now Mbokonu said, I am Mbokonu. Then she turned her back to Akongo to see the scar on her nape. Then she said, I have been told by the lowland dwellers that there is a scar at the back of my neck.
15. I have also dreamt of a little child who placed her neck on thorns but I did not know that it was myself I saw so.
16. My father, I have told the people about you, saying that you arethe creator of the world. Therefore let us not say different things when you shall meet the people. Come with me father to see my worshippers and your worshippers.
17. For now I have up to fifty homos who worship both you and me. And they shall be happy to see you in your physical form.
18. So Akongo followed her and she told them that he was her father. Then they worshipped Akongo who taught them how to make tools, how to blow the horns and how to dance.
19. Then Akongo departed to the top of the mountain afterwards. Then he came down weekly to take as much food as possible to the mountaintop.
20. However, in those days, some homo sapiens who also existed in a place not far away did not accept Akongo as their god, but Muluku did they recognise as their own god, because he was the first mountain-dweller they saw.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Eleven

1. Tefnut was a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens, being one of the ninety-three female homo sapiens to first discover themselves upon rocks, hills and mountains of Africa.
2. Now Tefnut had dwelt upon the mountain for one week until she began to get hungry. Now she said, let me go down to see what the earth below is like. Now Tefnut began to feel cold when it was cold.
3. Now while Tefnut climbed down, a heavy rain began to fall. Then she slipped and fell into a river beneath the mountain. Now two land-dwelling homos of that place saw her how she fell down with the rain.
4. Now they watched as she began to swim out of the water. Then she came out before them and they were amazed. Now one of the two homos who found her was named Hathor and the other was Maat.
5. These two were female homos like herself, but one of them, being Hathor, was also a mountain-dwelling homo sapiens while the other was a lowland-dwelling homo sapiens. Now Hathor asked Tefnut, how did you come down with the water?
6. Then Tefnut said, Ra the creator spat me out of his mouth. The raindrops are the spittle of Ra while I am her daughter. The rivers are the saliva of Ra also, which are the gatherings of the rains.
7. Now Hathor said, I am a mountain-dweller who came down just four days ago. Then I found Maat in the whole of the land and she said that she discovered herself in a cave.
8. Now Tefnut, be one of us and let us seek the mountains and the bush for others like us so that we may be many upon this land.
9. Now Tefnut and Hathor ruled the lands which are now called Egypt. And they taught Maat how to speak the language which themselves spoke. Then on the fifth day after the union, a male mountain-dwelling homo sapiens named Shu came down a hill.
10. Now he spoke a language and both Tefnut and Hathor understood him. Then he became one of them. Then when they had walked deep into the bushes, they discovered six lowland-dwelling homo sapiens who were afraid of themselves.
11. Then they brought them out of the bush to live in a cave. Afterwards, Tefnut and Shu mated first and they had children. So did Shu with Hathor and Maat also and they all had children for him.
12. Then Shu and his partners taught the six homos how to mate with one another also. Then when they had mated, they had pregnancies. And Hathor was gifted in the matter of aiding childbirth.
13. For she aided the homos when they were in labour. She also taught them different songs and music while Tefnut taught them about the rain, the dews and all sources of water. .
14. She also taught them how to swim in the waters.
15. Now Hathor was the first homo sapiens to rear cattle in Egypt. She had three hundred cows and two hundred and twelve bulls. And she taught the homos how to control cattle and help them to graze.
16. Now the homos worshipped Hathor who told them that she was the daughter of the creator called Ra, according to what Tefnut said. Now also, another mountain-dwelling homo sapiens named Isis emerged.
17. And Isis said, I am the wife of the creator called Ra. Now Isis spoke of her past life because she could remember a few of it. Then the homos of Egypt worshipped Isis, Shu, Tefnut, Hathor and even Maat from generation to generation as they grew in population.
18. However, some other mountain-dwelling homo sapiens came down and were found and worshipped along with them from time to time.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chapter Twelve

1. When Earth reached the land of Ileifesi forty years after the new earth began, she met Oduduwa and Yemoja on the land who welcome her, but Sopono, being an unfriendly mountain-dwelling homo sapiens did not welcome her.
2. Then Earth, being full of gray hair was called Yeye in the land of Ileifesi which is the origin of the Yoruba people of these days.
3. Now the population of the homo sapiens of the Yoruba land when she came was twenty-three, for there were seven mountain-dwelling homo sapiens and thirteen lowland-dwelling ones. And three children had been born at that time.
4. Now these are the names of the mountain-dwelling homo sapiens of the Yoruba land whom she met when she arrived the land; Sopono, Osun, Yemoja, Elegua, Oduduwa, Odidere and Obatala.
5. Now when they saw her, she told them whom she was and how she had been going from one land to the other to tell the homos of those lands to be peaceful. Now Oduduwa and Obatala called her aside and said to her, we have already told the homos of the land what we think as the truth, now do not come to alter it.
6. I Oduduwa am the first to come to the earth and I told the homos that Olorun sent me down from the sky which is the mountaintop. Then when Obatala also came down from another mountain which is farther from Ileifesi and came to our land, we agreed that he should not go and say contrary to what I have told them before.
7. So Obatala told the people that he was also sent to the earth by Olorun, but he fell asleep halfway, so I reached them first. This is what the homos believe and it makes for them a good and acceptable explanation to their mysteries.
8. Therefore do not tell them anything contrary because it shall lead to war and fighting, even as Sopono did among them but did not succeed. For he told them that he was Olorun the creator.
9. Now Earth said, I have not gone to any land of the earth to speak against the gods they worship or to speak for those gods, but I go everywhere to tell the homos to do good to themselves and the earth because I am earth myself. But know this, which I received according to a revelation, the whole earth shall someday know the truth of it all in all places of the earth.
10. And this truth shall first emerge publicly from the centre of a nation where Ileifesi shall be a part of. Then it shall be revealed more and more even in other lands. So do not fear, you Oduduwa and you Obatala, for I have not come to cause confusion among your people.
11. Now Earth was called Aye or Yeye Aye by the homos of Ileifesi in those days. And she stayed in the land for one year until the birth of the fourth born child of Yemoja named Erinle, for Yemoja had given birth to three children earlier, whose names were Olokun, Obà and Olósà. All these children were the children which Oduduwa and Obatala impregnated her with.
12. Now for a year, the homos of the land of Ileifesi worshipped Earth as one of their goddesses also. Now when Earth have helped Yemoja to deliver her baby, she prepared to depart the land, but Yemoja said to her, wait for me, for I desire to follow you.
13. So Earth waited for Yemoja to wean her baby. Now after one year, Yemoja put her children in care of Osun who had no child of her own but loved little children so much. Then she prepared to go on a life-long journey.
14. Now the homos of the land wept, saying, who shall continue to teach us how to swim in the river, for our mother is departing? And they sang the praises of Yemoja, saying, Yeye omo, Yeye eja. do not forgot us wherever you go.
15. Send us rain, send us water and do not let our rivers go dry. Give us fish in abundance and let the water bodies flow continously. Answer our prayers whenever we request anything from your hands.
16. So Yemoja followed Earth whom they called Yeye in Ileifesi. And the homos of the land wept for days. Now when the rain fell after six days, they said that it was Yemoja who sent them the rain.
17. Now Osun took charge of teaching the people how to swim and how to take care of the children which they began to give birth to while Oduduwa continued to tell them stories to control the affairs of the land.
18. But Sopono remained, doing evil upon the land. And as time went on, he began to have worshippers among the homos. All these went from one place to another to do evil, killing the homos for no good reason.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Chapter Fourteen

1. Dewi-Sri was a deaf and dumb mountain-dwelling female homo sapiens who went down a hill and was worshipped. The homos of the land found her climbing down the mountain and they began to worship her in a place called Java.
2. Now Dewi-Sri was the first of the homos of that land to discover the edibility of rice and because she became a farmer.
3. Now the homos of the land did not have a language until another mountain-dwelling homo sapiens named Vaishno-Devi came to the land. And she called herself Bulawa, meaning that she was approachable.
4. Now Bulawa was she who told the story of Dewi-Sri to the people in her own manner. Then she made known to the people that both herself and Dewi-Sri were sent to the world by a creator god Shiva.
5. Now Bulawa knew that in her past, she was the wife of Shiva while Dewi-Sri remembered that she was the adopted daughter of Shiva in her past. So Dewi-Sri drew the story of how she was presented to Shiva as a gift and when Bulawa saw it, she remembered how it happened in the past.
6. Now this was the past of Dewi-Sri; her father Anta, being a lame homo erectus at that time could not pay the tax imposed upon them by Shiva, because Shiva had imposed huge taxes on the people.
7. And whoever could not pay the taxes would be killed, for so he had already killed many homos of the land. Then Anta, being very poor and unable to cultivate a farm and being a widower, took his only daughter, Dewi-Sri and offered her as her tax to Shiva in order to escape death.
8. Then Shiva took the child and gave it to Bulawa his wife, saying, this is a treasure, so take care of it as your own. Keep it like an egg and do not let it break. So Bulawa took a very good care of Dewi-Sri until she was old.
9. Now when Dewi-Sri was of a marriageable age, a homo erectus named Sedana came her way and would marry her, so he took her home to see his father. Then his father called him aside and said to him, this is your sister, being my child whom I gave to Shiva, and so you cannot marry her.
10. Now the father of Sedana was Anta, the lame homo. When Sedana heard what his father had said, he began to keep his distance from Dewi-Sri and she did not know the reason. Then she was so shocked that she ceased speaking with people.
11. Now in the world of the homo sapiens, Dewi-Sri did not like any male being or male animal coming close to her because she felt they would betray her again as did Sedana whom she remembered through a dream.
12. Now also, Dewi-Sri loved to stare at the moon all night, such that she was being worshipped as a goddess of the moon. She also treated the homos whenever they were sick or whenever they were in labout.
13. Despite her repulsive manner towards the males, she was very well loved by them because of her great discovery and also her beautiful structure, being the most beautiful of all homo sapiens of that land.
14. Now many images of Dewi-Sri were made with clay and they continued to reverence her through those images after her death.
15. Now after her death, the homos of that land and other lands where she was known and worshipped celebrated her during the harvest of their rice,dancing and singing songs as they blessed the upcoming planting season.
16. So was Dewi-Sri well known in Java and Bali and surrounding places in those days. But these days, she had become an element of myth because of the many untrue and exaggerated versions of her existence which had been passed from mouth to mouth over many generations.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Chapter Fifteen

1. Ofo was a reincarnated homo sapiens who discovered himself upon a hill in a place now known as Anocha. Now Ofo was he who directed the affairs of the homos whom he found on land.
2. Now the names of the two humans whom he found on land were Ifeoma and Oguchinachi, being a male and a female. Now when Ofo had taught them a language, he began to tell them about Chukwu, saying, Chukwu is our creator and I am the law of Chukwu whom he sent to the earth.
3. Now the next day, a female homo sapiens came down from a hill also. Then she joined them under the shade of a tree where they dwelt. And she spoke with Ofo in another language. Then Ofo told the lowland-dwelling homos what she had said.
4. She had said that her name was Ala, being the wife of Chukwu in the past, for she had seen a glimpse of her past in a dream just the night before. Now Ala kept herself from being touched, saying, I am for Chukwu, therefore I shall not be touched.
5. Now while Ofo was directing the affairs of the land, a homo named Amadioha came, being also a mountain-dweller. Then he said that he was also sent to the world by Chukwu to be the judge.
6. Now Ofo believed him and allowed him to be with them. Now Ifeoma and Oguchinachi mated after the order of Ofo and they had children. Now the children which they had together were twelve.
7. These children grew up to worship Chukwu as their god, even though they had not seen him. Now, the judgement of Amadioha was very harsh on the homos such that Ofo and Ala intervened, saying, these homos do not deserve excess harsh treatments from us.
8. When Amadioha was corrected, he left the part of that land to another. There he found two lowland-dwelling homo sapiens and began to teach them his language.
9. Then he told them that he was the one who caused the mountains to roar, so they feared and worshipped him.
10. Now Ofo had a staff of dignity which he leaned upon while he walked. Now when the homos saw him walking among them, they bowed their heads to worship him. Then he said to them, do not worship me, because I am not a god.
11. If you will worship anyone, then it is Chukwu whom you should worship. I am only here to do justice and I am not to be worshipped. My staff is for the upholding of justice, therefore if anyone is treated wrongly, come freely to my shrine and take hold of my staff and swear to your innocence.
12. Then if you do innocently, you shall be vindicated, but if you are found guilty, judgement shall come upon you.
13. Now Ofo made sure that he was not worshipped by any homo. Then he appointed a king when he was very old and ready to die. Then he said to the king, you are the representative of Chukwu our god in every land where this tongue is spoken.
14. To you shall the staff be, for it is named ofo after my own name. Make sure that you do not do evil to the land under your care, or else the power of the ofo shall work against you and against your family.
15. So Ofo died, just a year after the death of Ala. Then the king of the land named Amadi submitted to the rulership of Amadioha who came forcefully to take over the land when he heard that Ofo had died.
16. And Amadioha ruled the land with fear and threatenings. And he claimed to be the bringer of all the calamities of the land. And he said to the homos, I am he who sends thunder and lightning to strike your land.
17. Therefore if anyone disobeys my order, he shall be struck dead with my thunder and lightning. So the homos of the land worshipped Amadioha as the god of thunder. And as time went on, the history of Ofo was forgotten, but only his staff sustained the harsh times.
18. Then nothing was rememebered of him among the people except his staff and what it symbolized. But Amadioha, having used the method of threats, was remembered from generation to generation because it was the nature of the homo sapiens to fear anything which threatens their lives and be submissive to it because they thought that what is beyond death is unpleasant.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 1:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Chapter Sixteen
1. A homo sapiens who named herself Thien-Po discovered herself upon a hill in a place where the Cham people dwelt now. When Thien-Po came down to the valley, two homos saw her and believed her to be their creator.
2. Now after Thien-Po had taught them a language, they began to worship her. Now Thien-Po ruled the land for a little more than a century, for the two homos whom she found had reproduced and their offspirings had also reproduced.
3. Now the kingdom of Cham had grown in population to five hundred, including the young children and those who moved into it from India and other lands around. Now in those days, Thien-Po declared that she owned all male homos, therefore she mated with the male homos at will.
4. Then she had nineteen children whom she gave birth to from her own womb and forty-nine children whom she adopted, for she took the children from their parents at will and become a mother to them.
5. Now Thien-Po taught the homos of his land how to plant cereals and reap them successfully. Then many hunters of that land began to farm also. They made use of stones of different shapes, beating the stones to their required shapes.
6. Now Thien-Po treated all the children which she had adopted very well and she allowed them to go and see their parents at the appearance of every full moon. So the homos of Cham loved her and those who had little resources sent their children to her at will.
7. Also, Thien-Po gathered the homos of the land together and blessed the land from time to time. And she said, let the sky bring to our land great blessings. Let the rain of Cham be a great relief to us and let our land be well watered. The cereals of the land shall grow fat and famine shall not be the portion of Cham.
8. Be opened, you cloud, pour down the rain upon this land. Water it and let the grasses be green. Let the dew be a relief to every homo of the land. If the mountains are breaking apart, let them not break upon us.
9. If the earth is opening its mouth to swallow the caves, let it no more occur in this land. Let good things occur in Cham and let nothing bad occur. When we walk long distance, teach us when to stop so that we would not fall out of the earth.
10. We have grown from three to five hundred in a hundred years, let us not decline in number. If diseases come, let us survive them.
11. Now Liên, being one of the husbands of Thien-Po , went forth and sang songs to the gods and goddesses whom they believed were dwelling in the sky, according to what Thien-Po had told them. For she said that her sisters and brothers remained in the sky to watch over the land while she alone came down to direct the affairs of it.
12. Now Liên and his fellow husbands buried their wife Thien-Po in a cave when she died at the age of a hundred and two years. And Liên sang for her, saying, the great woman has departed into the night. Her whistling voice lightens up the darkness of the abode of the dead.
13. Our mother, our wife, our goddess, our queen, our everything, gone before us to prepare the way for us. Gone into the dark to put light into it. The cereals of the land withers without your presence.
14. Open your eyes and tend them. The eaglewood which is your pet tree is turning yellow and dying. Send down the rain and water it again. We gather before it to invoke your spirit. Do not refuse our voices.
15. Let healing be found in the bark of your pet tree. Let the leaves of the eaglewood of our land become healing to us. Let it be a shelter and a shade to the destitute. Our mother, our wife, our goddess, our queen, our everything, gone before us to preoare the way for us.
16. Lighten up the paths which are dark with shadows. Open way for us to pass. Pour down the rain upon our farmlands. Let famine be far from us.
17. So Liên sang with deep emotion when his wife and his foster mother died. Then many who heard the emotional song of Liên fell down and saw a glimpse of the other lives. Then they said that they saw her among the gathering of the peaceful.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chapter Seventeen
1. When Bandua found herself upon a mountain in Iberia, she descended the mountain and went to fetch fruit from a tree because she was hungry.
2. Now when she had eaten, she leaned on a tree and began to think about her existence.
3. Now Bandua slept and had a short dream of her past. Now in her past, she was a hemaphrodite, because she had both male and female organs.
4. Now when she awoke, she found two homo sapiens at her feet.
5. When she had spoken to them, she had no response. Then she knew that she was more intelligent than them, therefore she taught them how to speak.
6. Now Bandua taught them many other things too. Then she taught them sex and they mated and had children.
7. Now when the population of that land had reached five hundred, some of them began to go against her rulership, because some children had been born and they were the reincarnated forms of the homo erectuses of the past.
8. And these called themselves gods and goddesses also. Now such who were born into the land of Iberia and called themselves gods were Epona, Juta, Endovelicus who was a gatherer of fruits and herbs for cure and even Nabia and Ejuren.
9. All these were the descendants of Bandua who were worshipped as gods and goddesses because of the great exploits the did among the people.
10. And there were conflicts among the worshippers in those days.
11. Then Bandua said, it is time I isolate myself and hide my face, because Iberia have turned its back against me.
12. They have forgotten my exploits and they have replaced me in their minds by the people who are my descendants.
13. So I shall go hidden from their faces until a time when distant generations shall seek to know me and they shall know.
14. So Bandua took a journey to a far away land, but one of her great grandchildren called Reve followed her.
15. So did Iberia begin to forget about Bandua and about their first ancestors.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chapter Eighteen 1. Eopsin was a homo sapiens who discovered herself upon a high land in Chuwolsan. 2. When Eopsin had discovered herself more intelligent than all the homos of the lower lands around her, she began to be a lord over them. 3. Now Eopsin said to them, I am omnipresent. And she taught them languages and the making of pots. 4. And they who gathered fruits came before her to sacrifice their first harvested food before her such that she fed fat. 5. And Eopsin said, I and all wild animals are one, for we are the same and not separated. 6. I take the forms of any animal and come to your caves and your sheds and tents to see you. 7. And if anyone has any evil intentions against me, such shall be struck dead or stung to death or bitten to death. 8. I am the beginning of life and the end of it also. I give life and take it. 9. Now in those days, the homo sapiens born feared and adored Eopsin from generations to generations even after her death. 10. And they did not attack any animals which crept into their houses and sheds and caves, saying, who knows if this is a reincarnate of Eopsin? 11. Then some of them were stung to death by scorpions while some were bitten by snakes. 12. And some had diseases from rats, geckos and all manner of animals which had entered their caves and had multiplied there without restrictions. 13. However, those who moved from places such as the present day Boseong and Seoul into the land of Chuwolsan and its environs spoke of other gods. 14. And these had no regard for Eopsin nor the animals. And there was conflict among the people. 15. However, the worship of Eopsin as a goddess did not cease from one generation to another, even till these days.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chapter Eighteen 1. Eopsin was a homo sapiens who discovered herself upon a high land in Chuwolsan. 2. When Eopsin had discovered herself more intelligent than all the homos of the lower lands around her, she began to be a lord over them. 3. Now Eopsin said to them, I am omnipresent. And she taught them languages and the making of pots. 4. And they who gathered fruits came before her to sacrifice their first harvested food before her such that she fed fat. 5. And Eopsin said, I and all wild animals are one, for we are the same and not separated. 6. I take the forms of any animal and come to your caves and your sheds and tents to see you. 7. And if anyone has any evil intentions against me, such shall be struck dead or stung to death or bitten to death. 8. I am the beginning of life and the end of it also. I give life and take it. 9. Now in those days, the homo sapiens born feared and adored Eopsin from generations to generations even after her death. 10. And they did not attack any animals which crept into their houses and sheds and caves, saying, who knows if this is a reincarnate of Eopsin? 11. Then some of them were stung to death by scorpions while some were bitten by snakes. 12. And some had diseases from rats, geckos and all manner of animals which had entered their caves and had multiplied there without restrictions. 13. However, those who moved from places such as the present day Boseong and Seoul into the land of Chuwolsan and its environs spoke of other gods. 14. And these had no regard for Eopsin nor the animals. And there was conflict among the people. 15. However, the worship of Eopsin as a goddess did not cease from one generation to another, even till these days.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chapter Nineteen 1.Cipactonal was a homo sapiens who climbed down a hill and found only one homo sapiens below. 2. Now Cipactonal knew that he was more intelligent than that homo sapiens whom he found. 3. Then he began to teach her a language. Then they had children and lived in a cave. 4. Now Cipactonal had strong liking for the stars. And he looked at them all the time. 5. Now his wife said to him, how do you spend most of the periods of the dark staring at the sky and then the periods of light telling your children stories? 6. Now Cipactonal said, I seek after the light in the midst of darkness and tell about it in the periods of light. 7. I am a product of a constellation. I fall from the stars. I see the past when I look into the stars. 8. Now Cipactonal taught his children the positions of many stars. Then all the dreams they had were about stars. 9. And they saw glimpses of the past and future in their dreams. 10. Now Cipactonal began to be worshipped as the stars themselves. 11. However, some worshippers of other mountain-dwelling homo sapiens had joined the land and they disagreed concerning the gods the homos whom they worshipped. 12. For some worshipped Ixtlilton while some worshipped Kokopelli and other homo sapiens in different parts of the continent of Euchlydes and Ephradite. 13. However, after the death of Cipactonal, his worship was sustained until the sixth generation of the homo sapiens when a powerful gatherer of fruits named Zictiltonal arose and said, whoever worships anyone except me shall be put to death. 14. And the land was divided all the days of Zictiltonal, because many homos migrated away from that land to found other lands. 15. So did the homos of the two continents spread more because of the difficulties which they faced. 16. And when diseases arose in one place, they also moved to other places to occupy them. And they had weapons of stones to protect themselves from attacks from wild animals. 17. They also made fire round about their dwellingplaces to keep dangerous animals away from them.
Re: Homo Sapiens, See Your Histories by OtemAtum: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chapter Twenty 1. When Shiva had come down a hill, he met another homo sapiens whose name was Brahma. 2. Now these two became friends and they believed that they had another partner named Vishnu. 3. Now while Shiva became enemies to the homo sapiens whom they found below the hill, Brahma loved them and taught them languages. 4. And Shiva said to Brahma, if you teach these homos every ability which we ourselves were born with that has made us special, then they shall no more see us as their gods. 5. Therefore desist from this and do not teach them the domestication of animals, the speaking of languages and the making of tools anymore. 6. Now Brahma said, if we refuse to teach them civillization, they shall someday know these things by themselves. 7. And for the matter of godship or rulership, it is not a concern for me. 8. Now Shiva said, if you choose the homos over me, then go for them, but if you choose me over them, then let us return to the hilltop and dwell there forever. 9. And we shall come down occasionally to gather fruits and kill animals for meat. 10. For if we dwell among the people in the common caves, they shall see us as one with them. 11. So they parted ways. And Brahma became a wanderer, moving from one place to another upon the earth, while Shiva was well famed among the people as a god. 12. Now some of the homo sapiens who worshipped Dewi-Sri in another part of the vast land were amazed when they had found the hill of Shiva. 13. And they said to themselves, let us go and bring Dewi-Sri who told us about this god. 14. So they went and fetched Dewi-Sri. Then Bulawa followed her, a five-day journey to the hill of Shiva. 15. Now they sat at the foot of the mountain for many days, singing and weeping. 16. Then Shiva descended the hill and found them. And he said, why do you seek me? 17. And Dewi-Sri said, I am Dewi-Sri your wife in the past life. And Shiva hugged her and said, you are not like before but you have worn a new body. 18. Come upon the top of the mountain for a great reunion. 19. So did Shiva find Dewi-Sri his past wife of the era of the hominids and homo sapiens. 20. And they mated and had children, five males and seven females. And Shiva died when he was aged one hundred and fifteen years while Dewi- Sri died when she was a hundred and twenty-one years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe: Take Family Patterns Seriously” — Man Warns / Baby Dedication Almost Ruined Because Mother Wear Ear Ring And Attachment / SERMON Jotters:the Nigerian Christian - Born Into Spiritual Dimness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.