Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian (86219 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / 2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by anonimi: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
I agree with you totally! Nobody is above the law. If you can do the crime, then be ready to do the time. Failure to arrest Yusuf Buhari and charge him court would leave an indelible mark on the so called fight against corruption which his father swore to champion!

Remember Buhari told us that he belongs to nobody but belongs to everybody, the die is cast!

Yes, Nigerians have huge reservations about the ongoing fight against corruption by this government, but this particle matter would either make or mar his perceived clean image! 'Nuff said!

CC: Ngeneukwuenu, Liondeleo, Sarrki, Madridguy, jesusloveyou, stalwert, pyton1, anonimi, AfonjaPig, DieBuhari, SalamRushdie, Mynd44, Modath, Doctokwus,Ezenwammadu,Nnachuks,Chukwudi44,Firefire, temitemi..

This was what Jonathan meant by saying that stealing is inside corruption but corruption is more than stealing only.
Many illiterate, even though educated, Nigerians distorted the meaning and brought in a stark illiterate who ran from school to join the army. Now we are all gnashing our teeth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Ikechuob: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
The fact the man have not flown his son aboard says that this entire head injury is nothing but fake. They know pdp or whoever will use buhari repeated medical leave during campaign and this story is just attempt to contradict whatever they'll say.

Buhari's son didn't have any ducking accident. This shit is nothing but election strategy. FAKE!!
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

This was what Jonathan meant by saying that stealing is inside corruption but corruption is more than stealing only.
Many illiterate, even though educated, Nigerians distorted the meaning and brought in a stark illiterate who ran from school to join the army. Now we are all gnashing our teeth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342042_certi_jpegac94a70948a2ebb0735d8278d314006b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342043_certt_jpeg6c29596e366674d21d087915c6b95191
Thank you sir! You deal with facts and evidence only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ikechuob:
The fact the man have but flown his son aboard says that this entire head injury is nothing but fake. They know pop or whoever will use buhari repeated medical leave during campaign and this story is just attempt to contradict whatever they'll say.

Buhari's son didn't have any ducking accident. This shit is nothing but election strategy. FAKE!!
You say what Just kill me!
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Ikechuob: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
You say what Just kill me!

Think about it, why would a man known to run to European hospital, and fly in the best british doctors he can find for something even as small as ear infection literally avoid such and depend on Nigeria doctors and hospitals that he knows has inadequate medical services for something as big as head injury that has a potential of brain damage? Does that sound right to you?

Dude quote me on this. This so called buhari's son accident is nothing more than strategy for the 2019 election
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ikechuob:

Think about it, why would a man known to run to European hospital, and fly in the best british doctors he can find for something even as small as ear infection literally avoid such and depend on Nigeria doctors and hospitals that he knows has inadequate medical services for something as big as head injury that has a potential of brain damage? Does that sound right to you?

Dude quote me on this. This so called buhari's son accident is nothing more than strategy for the 2019 election
I will rather think the skull was shattered so delicately he could not afford a 6hrs flight to UK! Remember they have the resources to fly in the expert doctors don't you think?
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Ikechuob: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
I will rather think the skull was shattered so delicately he could not afford a 6hrs flight to UK! Remember they have the resources to fly in the expert doctors don't you think?

Did he fly in an expert doctor?
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
anonimi:

and tour demigod Buhari is free from corruption oya go borrow sense
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
I agree with you totally! Nobody is above the law. If you can do the crime, then be ready to do the time. Failure to arrest Yusuf Buhari and charge him court would leave an indelible mark on the so called fight against corruption which his father swore to champion!

Remember Buhari told us that he belongs to nobody but belongs to everybody, the die is cast!

Yes, Nigerians have huge reservations about the ongoing fight against corruption by this government, but this particle matter would either make or mar his perceived clean image! 'Nuff said!

CC: Ngeneukwuenu, Liondeleo, Sarrki, Madridguy, jesusloveyou, stalwert, pyton1, anonimi, AfonjaPig, DieBuhari, SalamRushdie, Mynd44, Modath, Doctokwus,Ezenwammadu,Nnachuks,Chukwudi44,Firefire, temitemi..
I hate too much grammars, I'm just thanking a brother that recommend Yusuf buhari to join our team in next coming paralympic game... we need his service

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankyychiji:
My pleasure anytime grin
diz niqqa self cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
diz niqqa self cheesy cheesy cheesy
Babes.
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I hate too much grammars, I'm just thanking a brother that recommend Yusuf buhari to join our team in next coming paralympic game... we need his service
A sister. My pleasure still cheesy
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by frankyychiji(f): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
A sister. My pleasure still cheesy
Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by stuffs4me(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
jcflex:
Lesson to religious and ethnic bias individual

Take a look at the medical team.
Are they all Muslims

Are they all Northerner

Leader of the medical team from SW
members from North, SE and SS.

Just to save their life, but when it come to sharing national cake, appointment and the like.

that is when we hear some region are 5%.

Everybody should be given a level playing group.

Quota system is evil and should be abolished.

Why PMB no use quota system to assemble this team of medical doctors to save his son live.

now he select 3 southerners and 1 northerners why not the other way round.

#campaignagainstquotasystem
#abolishquotasystemnow.

Don't mind the hypocritical bigot of a President.. He didn't use quoter system to select the best doctors to treat his son.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian by Mzihterchibest(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Yakson09:
wishin you quick recovery.
Yakson09:
Yakson09:
yea nice thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.