Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Call To All Nigerians: Please Start A Business In 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Call To All Nigerians: Please Start A Business In 2018 (311 Views)

7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Census Must Hold In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To All Nigerians: Please Start A Business In 2018 by kingzfarms(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Firstly Happy New Year to my Fellow Nairalanders, may our successes and accomplishments this year wipe away the struggles of our past years.

This is a call to duty and a plea for every one of us to engage in one business enterprise or the other this year 2018. You would agree with me that jobs are failing in this country, Unemployment ravages our nation and our youth have resorted to all manner of societal ills just to survive. even those with jobs are not treated fairly by their employers, appointements get terminated for flimsy reasons and no benefits accrued. Truth is d economic climate of Nigeria is harsh and business owners are doing everything possible to stay afloat and make profit.

The best way forward is to start a business, those who currently have jobs should start a business by the side and watch it grow till you can even resign and face your business squarely, believe you me there are businesses we can start with 50 -100,000 look around you gather the little you have and start something.

If you have access to funds and have huge capital please go into production, produce consumables, if you don't have huge capital there are small business you can startup that will not require constant electricity and other huge capital costs. China, India and the likes run to Nigeria to establish because of our population, there is an abundant market here let's maximize it, if 100,000 people, can start up small businesses and employ 2 people each, we would have created jobs for at least 200,000 other people. it may look small but it's a step in the right direction.

This is my pennies Worth for us all moving into 2018
I am not a jack of all trades, I don't know all business but I am a farmer and if you want to invest in Agriculture you can talk to me

Again Happy New Year Nairalanders,
From all of us at kingz Agroconsult,
We say Welcome to 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Electricity Grid Collapses / Empowerment Project Part 2 / My Fellow Politicians Are Just After 2019 Re-election – Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.