Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times (4571 Views)

NTA Fumbling And Disgracing The Nation As Usual. / Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg / Igbo Free To Form Their Own Nation, We Can Live Without Them — Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Cooly100: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rmxr:

Biafla can choose to be whatever. I probably didn't phrase it well. Biafla might not be dead but Ipob is dead. I don't care about what's going on in Ghana and Ethiopia

What have you done with what is going on in Nigeria?

Suffering and smiling?...Would you want to know what is happening in Iran?

Nigeria is in this state of decay because gullible people like you are in the majority...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by shukuokukobambi: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:
We will get to the promise land one day .
I have no interest again to be part of this useless wicked country.

abeg stop pretending angry

Who will now Atikulate if you now start yearning this dust? angry

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Cooly100: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

This my cool friend that wants to die on top Lagos matter!! You've come back to your biafra utopian dreams in less than 24 hrs? cheesy

What exactly do you really want? Lagos, Biafra or an Atiku presidency? or even kanu's body if indeed the python dance extinguished him? angry

Igbos and some easterners have always talked about Biafra...unless your utopia dream started 24 hours ago.

We will die on top of Lagos and Abuja matter until Biafra is achieved...python dance or no python dance..

7 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by shukuokukobambi: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cooly100:

Igbos and some easterners have always talked about Biafra...unless your utopia dream started 24 hours ago.

We will die on top of Lagos and Abuja matter until Biafra is achieved...python dance or no python dance..

Amen to your prayers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by ApexPredator: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
The most surprising aspect of this article, it's that it was written by a Northener.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Amarabae(f): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

abeg stop pretending angry

Who will now Atikulate if you now start yearning this dust? angry
the low turnout in Anambra election should by now tell you that Igbos are not interested in the political affairs of this colonial failed 1914 experiment.
Ohanaeze speak for themselves and their pockets.
We are not interested in both ur atiku or buhari,
Some Igbos that you may see being pro atiku are just playing the game of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend "

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by shukuokukobambi: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:

the low turnout in Anambra election should by now tell you that Igbos are not interested in the political affairs of this colonial failed 1914 experiment.
Ohanaeze speak for themselves and their pockets.
We are not interested in both ur atiku or buhari,
Some Igbos that you may see being pro atiku are just playing the game of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend "

why do you like lying to yourselves? cheesy

Do you realize more people came out to vote on Nov 18th than the figure of 2014 when GEJ was in charge and your leaders and elites were balling? cheesy

I understand the other points you've made and i hope it works out the way you hope

4 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Cooly100: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Amen to your prayers cheesy

Thanks for your support...

Every region will develop faster if they have some form of autonomy...Currently, Nigeria is configured to develop only SW and the north...

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by shukuokukobambi: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cooly100:

Thanks for your support...

Every region will develop faster if they have some form of autonomy...Currently, Nigeria is configured to develop the only SW and the north...

very true. we all will move faster if we go our separate ways

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Cooly100: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

very true. we all will move faster if we go our separate ways

Yes

..."It is not only the Biafrans who are disgusted with this country"... Bishop Onaiyekan

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by shukuokukobambi: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cooly100:

Yes

..."It is not only the Biafrans who are disgusted with this country"... Bishop Onaiyekan

the bishop is very correct
Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Amarabae(f): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

why do you like lying to yourselves? cheesy

Do you realize more people came out to vote on Nov 18th than the figure of 2014 when GEJ was in charge and your leaders and elites were balling? cheesy

I understand the other points you've made and i hope it works out the way you hope
Those figures were inflated by inec.
Don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Cooly100: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

the bishop is very correct

Sure!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by shukuokukobambi: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Don't quote me again

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hear you

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Yyeske(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Its a new year abeg and you guys should stop deafening us with this Biafra crap already. Nnamdi Kanu made the call for Biafra to look like a group of haters wanting things their own way without consulting other people not even the Igbos he is claiming to liberate.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Yyeske(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Don't quote me again
Emma Powerless told us only 10,000 people voted in the Anambra election, give us the authentic figures since you know better.
Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by ritababe(f): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pepsi101:
Seems you're ready for some e-fisticuff this new year?

saying people should enjoy together I see nothing wrong in what I said, only people filled with hate will quote me and be insulting themselves not me.
Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Yyeske(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
gidgiddy I sight you, how many people voted in the last anambra election?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by tossie101(f): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
ritababe:

saying people should enjoy together I see nothing wrong in what I said, only people filled with hate will quote me and be insulting themselves not me.

my dear...But i think they ar right
U are a hypocrite and double tongued.
People that quoted are people who know u well.
I inclusive, but i just decided to ignore u because im used to ur hypocrisy.

U stay in east yet u are among the people rejoicing when youths like u were being killed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by Yyeske(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
tossie101:

U stay in east yet u are among the people rejoicing when youths like u were being killed.
Were they killed in their houses or were they constituting nuisance before they were killed after being warned to desist from such acts?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by EternalTruths: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
ritababe:

How will you feel, if a guy you don't have feelings for, decides to force sex on you.?

Will you feel happy.? Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by tossie101(f): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Were they killed in their houses or were they constituting nuisance before they were killed after being warned to desist from such acts?

For the records
I dont argue with people like u..becoz u lack common sense. U ar one of the people i know too well here buhari asslicker.

Even if some one present u with video of buhari stealing u would still say "he is wearing buhari mask".

Dnt mention me again pls, or u wont get any reply.
I dont like u.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by DerideGull(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheHistorian:
IPOB is fraud.

It takes a fraud to know another.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by ritababe(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
tossie101:

so you've been following me around? waoh bittch you are a fan and am honoured.

now swerve let me respond to people that deserve my attention, and by the way who caused the death of the youth? is it not your stupid iPob, go and blame yourself .
Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by DerideGull(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
Self delusion

Its not wasinton

Its called Washington

You cannot even copy correctly. You are really a perennial JAMBer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by tossie101(f): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
ritababe:

so you've been following me around? waoh bittch you are a fan and am honoured.
now swerve let me respond to people that deserve my attention.

Lol following u?..u must be crazy.
I ont need to follow u to read ur dumb comments u spill everywhere.

So Bitch dont be too quick to get aroused.
Hateful biatch!

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by DerideGull(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rmxr:

Biafla can choose to be whatever. I probably didn't phrase it well. Biafla might not be dead but Ipob is dead. I don't care about what's going on in Ghana and Ethiopia

A typical deluded Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by enemybulldozer(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
ritababe:

don't worry when another python come out you all will start running to your great grand father house in the village like last time.
Tell the python to go and defeat boko haram and fulani herdsmen first.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by potterdon: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
sarrki:
Self delusion

Its not wasinton

Its called Washington
zombie thanks for the corrections I wish u can take it urself. grin
Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by potterdon: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Don't quote me again
it's true my friends worked there at the collation grounds and I witness my fair share of manipulation too.
Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by EternalTruths: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
potterdon:
it's true my friends worked there at the collation grounds and I witness my fair share of manipulation too.

What was the figure you guys got and what rigged figure was announced.?

By how many % was it inflated.?

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times by potterdon: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
EternalTruths:

What was the figure you guys got and what rigged figure was announced.?

By how many % was it inflated.?
I can tell it was enhance by almost five times the actual numbers didn't u notice that apga won all the local governments but during the re-run pdp won anambra centre.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why It’s Difficult To Arrest, Prosecute Vote Buyers – ICPC / Photos : Prophet TB Joshua Meets Lucifer Face To Face / BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.