Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Guys Wise Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wise Up (2296 Views)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) / Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg / Naija Guys Don Wise Up Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wise Up by ayoncox: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
By March I will be 29 and I have never been in any relationship not even one as a guy. I don't just know why I don't know how to play love, at times I feel it is because I am an altruistic I love being sincere in whatsoever I do, I do not believe in blind love. Recently I realized that materialism is a major factor influencing our relationships in Nigeria and I realize that many ladies I have come across always want to collect, they want you to pay their bills when you are not married to them. I am one of those who believe in dutch love, you pay your bills I pay mine, the unfortunate thing is that some foolish guys will spend the money they could have used to build house or grow a business on a lady who have option A B and C. Guys wise up stop wasting your money on all this slay queens, must it be guys that will spend money on ladies. Na who relationship epp, now everyone is blaming buhari for recession when many of them have used their hard earned income to buy shawarma instead of using it to build their future.

For those that will slam me I am not stingy, I give a lot to guys and ladies and love investment, what borders me is why will a guy who earn 30k as salary be buying 20 or 40 thousand Naira phone on a lady who is just using make up to cover up without something more to offer other than sx

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Wise Up by Apus: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bad market for dem ladies. Buh really guys must understand say no be by force to go dubia. These same pple are d ones slut shaming ladies Upandown. 10billion sense fall on guys dis year.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by ubunja(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
the Waking Up continues. if i was a lady i would be worried sick. niggars are just walking away from the plantation. women will have to soon turn lesbian.
OP, u on point.these girls ecpect you to do so much for them financially to prove yourself but take something as simple as doing your laundry as a big problem they only wanna do once u marry them. well that cant work.if already im doing husband duties financially to u,then u must also reciprocate in wifey duties. go cook.
also guys must stop having Pvssy Vision. Pvssy is not enough for someone to qualify as a GF. Even a woman in a coma has a pvssy.a gal must bring value. i once asked a gal what she would give me in return for the financial benefits of me dating her and she said sex.i told her the gals at the corner can also give me that same sex at 1/10 the price her sex would cost me. she went mute.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Wise Up by Airforce1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Don't allow any girl you never marry put you into pressure to do things for her

If you never get let her know .. but if she no wan reason with you please free her..

Woman full everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by BraidedChannel: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Any Thread lacking comments from the opposite sex contain elements of truth.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by tdyke4(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nice one.They mainly tend to want to get from we guys with their various strategies.We ought not to b ignorant of this.
Op. a question- when u wan enter into relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by ayoncox: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
tdyke4:
Nice one.They mainly tend to want to get from we guys with their various strategies.We ought not to b ignorant of this.
Op. a question- when u wan enter into relationship?

This year bro because of my parents, I have met my timeline considerations
I have started my company and an NGO And already working on them. Next Year when I am thirty I hope to marry. Any lady that will go the lane with me must be ready to work, I am a crazy Maverick and Awolowo is my number one model.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by plessis: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Time has come for men to fulfill their potentials as gods on earth.
Re: Guys Wise Up by BraidedChannel: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
plessis:
Time has come for men to fulfill their potentials as gods on earth.
You are on point!

1 Like

Re: Guys Wise Up by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oya now be single till when you are ready to spend.
Re: Guys Wise Up by ayoncox: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
Oya now be single till when you are ready to spend.
My mother is a submissive woman to my father, but I discovered something about her she does not ask my father for money, there are times they bring money together for certain projects. She has her own investments from her salaries. Yes, people say do not compare your wife to your mother but sincerely I am looking for a woman that has more virtues than her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wise Up by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
ayoncox:

My mother is a submissive woman to my father, but I discovered something about her she does not ask my father for money, there are times they bring money together for certain projects. She has her own investments from her salaries. Yes, people say do not compare your wife to your mother but sincerely I am looking for a woman that has more virtues than her.
OK, I'm like that but I'm taken.
Re: Guys Wise Up by ManIzHot: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Humm OP you dey alright!

My gf birthday Feb 12
Val Feb 14

I think i am the most lucky guy

This i how my gf will be searching for me next month if she no concur make we join both val and birthday together and celebrate once
Re: Guys Wise Up by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:
the Waking Up continues. if i was a lady i would be worried sick. niggars are just walking away from the plantation. women will have to soon turn lesbian.
OP, u on point.these girls ecpect you to do so much for them financially to prove yourself but take something as simple as doing your laundry as a big problem they only wanna do once u marry them. well that cant work.if already im doing husband duties financially to u,then u must also reciprocate in wifey duties. go cook.
also guys must stop having Pvssy Vision. Pvssy is not enough for someone to qualify as a GF. Even a woman in a coma has a pvssy.a gal must bring value. i once asked a gal what she would give me in return for the financial benefits of me dating her and she said sex.i told her the gals at the corner can also give me that same sex at 1/10 the price her sex would cost me. she went mute.
Stop making noise here. What's the highest amount you've offered a girlfriend that we won't hear word?. I blame the girls that give y'all themselves than planning a better future where they could be in charge of their lives and not worry about a man. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wise Up by propanet(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Modes will not like to push threads like this to front page.
I don't waste my time and resources on dating. If i want to have sex I pick an ashawo with protection on and satisfy myself and have rest of mind, dating brings no rest of mind because of trust issues that goes along with it. I don't really see any other importance of women apart from sex from my own perspective. I know how much I have saved so far with this my method and I have rest of mind with peace added, I sleep like a little baby and always smiling in and out because no headache from ladies. Most of my guys with girlfriends are passing through hell and they are always complaining of not having money on them all because of ladies sucking them dry. Guys pls wise up.Apart from the financial burden and emotional trauma associated with dating, you also stand the risk of cutting your life short. If you want to live long, avoid women.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by ubunja(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Stop making noise here. What's the highest amount you've offered a girlfriend that we won't hear word?. I blame the girls that give y'all themselves than planning a better future where they could be in charge of their lives and not worry about a man. SMH.
come join my harem and stop admiring me from afar.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

come join my harem and stop admiring me from afar.
You wish!.
Re: Guys Wise Up by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
You wish!.
then stop acting like you want my dick

1 Like

Re: Guys Wise Up by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

then stop acting like you want my dick
Obviously dick is the only thing you've got to offer. Sorry, I'm not interested.
Re: Guys Wise Up by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Obviously dick is the only thing you've got to offer. Sorry, I'm not interested.
its OK. go marry that loser for his moola then come get your dick from Daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by Elparaiso(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Spot on OP. I support giving to both genders if you have the means, but turning yourself to an ATM because of sex is a no no. Get yourself an FWB or a certified olosho (money for hand, back for ground); at least you know you're paying for sex. Not one of those that call you babe but are only there for the mullah.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by deafeyez: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
ayoncox:
By March I will be 29 and I have never been in any relationship not even one as a guy. I don't just know why I don't know how to play love, at times I feel it is because I am an altruistic I love being sincere in whatsoever I do, I do not believe in blind love. Recently I realized that materialism is a major factor influencing our relationships in Nigeria and I realize that many ladies I have come across always want to collect, they want you to pay their bills when you are not married to them. I am one of those who believe in dutch love, you pay your bills I pay mine, the unfortunate thing is that some foolish guys will spend the money they could have used to build house or grow a business on a lady who have option A B and C. Guys wise up stop wasting your money on all this slay queens, must it be guys that will spend money on ladies. Na who relationship epp, now everyone is blaming buhari for recession when many of them have used their hard earned income to buy shawarma instead of using it to build their future.

For those that will slam me I am not stingy, I give a lot to guys and ladies and love investment, what borders me is why will a guy who earn 30k as salary be buying 20 or 40 thousand Naira phone on a lady who is just using make up to cover up without something more to offer other than sx

You have not been in a serious relationship because you select girls, u need a girl that will love and be alone for you. You don't like runs girls and slay queens. But do you know, you can actually have a girl and spend a little at the beginning and never spend much after ward. My friend call it show working. You don't have to buy a twenty thousand naira phone but you can show her you care with powerful seduction language any woman will love you for ever including hot sex.
I have not spent much on women and they keep on complaining. They love me but they think am stingy. Now I am learning to spend with wisdom.
Bros, you must be feeling the heat of not having a girl and u don't love going to brothels.
Pick one and master the art of seduction. You will appreciate women.
Re: Guys Wise Up by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some Guys Will Spend Their Entire Wealth On A Woman who Will Still Go After Another Man to Get Fvcked...

Some Pathetic Men And Women!

Women Ought To Offer Something That Equates money Spent On Them...

If You As A Woman you Cant Join Me In Changing My Life For better then you Dont deserve Money

3 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by ayoncox: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Relevant wisdom has been my focus for years, I remember telling my sister who recently graduated as the best student in her class. She told me some guys are disturbing her saying they want to marry her, I said to her do not say yes to any of them, you are 17 and in your final year, do not embarrassments them but say no politely if anyone of them is interested in you let them come and see us that is me and our parent. Doing that will push away unserious fellows.
How will they not disturb her about marriage, she is the best student in her class, she sows clothes for both sex, she is good at catering and also sell provisions in Igbinedion where many spoilt brat just go and showcase their parents sweat. My one and only sister is not a feminist, but she does not have the dependent syndrome

Ladies, we are not saying that you should not be looking up to some guys when you are in urgent need, all we are saying is stop being parasitic. If decided to offer a guy sex which I disapprove of, stop thinking you are doing him a favour as a matter of fact the guy is wasting energy. Look out to offer value to your guy, if the guy is foolish and irresponsible leave him. Work on yourself so you do not become useless in the nearest future, shouting my husband, my guy and shedding some stupid tears.

Get something good to do with your life, there is dignity in labour, if what you can do is sweep, do it and collect your money and save, do not build your life around any guy, and never look down on anyone. Some guys are very rich but dress badly but have enough money in their pockets, I have chased away many ladies by doing that when I was in school, my bag full of cloths but I put on very few. I remember how a guy came to borrow a cloth from me to impress, when myself and my friends go out we just laugh when we some guys bounce up and down in other guys clothe, anyway nothing bad in it they have bright future.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by boiz2men(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
deafeyez:

You have not been in a serious relationship because you select girls, u need a girl that will love and be alone for you. You don't like runs girls and slay queens. But do you know, you can actually have a girl and spend a little at the beginning and never spend much after ward. My friend call it show working. You don't have to buy a twenty thousand naira phone but you can show her you care with powerful seduction language any woman will love you for ever including hot sex.
I have not spent much on women and they keep on complaining. They love me but they think am stingy. Now I am learning to spend with wisdom.
Bros, you must be feeling the heat of not having a girl and u don't love going to brothels.
Pick one and master the art of seduction. You will appreciate women.

You are not wrong.

I select alot. I need a woman and when I see one that catches my fancy. I try to connect. If she gives me all those initial feminine shenanigans for too long, I lose interest.

I have been trying to make conscious effort to get one and marry her but it isn't working....

Something happened in my family house recently. All my siblings including I went home to celebrate Christmas. They all came with their babes.. The one person who didn't just video called. My brothers were just laughing at me (we had an unplanned playful competition :who has the prettiest woman) .. And to think that I am the eldest and have more money than them was just dissapointing.

Don't get me wrong. Getting a girl friend isn't the problem. I have a few who visit every other weekend.

This op and I are in the same dilemma. Choosing a good partner is the most difficult task any sane guy would accomplish..

I'm weak typing this. I have written efficient and reliable codes in form of apps and software, I have found errors in a banking application and fixed them. I have provided medical solutions to my patients, I have also found the root cause of their ailment and provided them the best therapy but in all this... I can't find a woman embarassed sad : sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by Karleb(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
You guys should just stop all these lamentation. Date a girl with the same/almost equal financial strength as you and have your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wise Up by Karleb(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
boiz2men:

You are not wrong.

I select alot. I need a woman and when I see one that catches my fancy. I try to connect. If she gives me all those initial feminine shenanigans for too long, I lose interest.

I have been trying to make conscious effort to get one and marry her but it isn't working....

Something happened in my family house recently. All my siblings including I went home to celebrate Christmas. They all came with their babes.. The one person who didn't just video called. My brothers were just laughing at me (we had an unplanned playful competition :who has the prettiest woman) .. And to think that I am the eldest and have more money than them was just dissapointing.

Don't get me wrong. Getting a girl friend isn't the problem. I have a few who visit every other weekend.

This op and I are in the same dilemma. Choosing a good partner is the most difficult task any sane guy would accomplish..

I'm weak typing this. I have written efficient and reliable codes in form of apps and software, I have found errors in a banking application and fixed it. I have provided medical solutions to my patients, I have also found the root cause of their ailment and provided them the best therapy but in all this... I can't find a woman embarassed sad : sad

Does this mean you're a Doctor and a programmer at the same time? shocked shocked
Re: Guys Wise Up by boiz2men(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Karleb:

Does this mean you're a Doctor and a programmer at the same time? shocked shocked

You are not wrong. A developer preferably
Re: Guys Wise Up by tdyke4(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
ayoncox:

This year bro because of my parents, I have met my timeline considerations
I have started my company and an NGO And already working on them. Next Year when I am thirty I hope to marry. Any lady that will go the lane with me must be ready to work, I am a crazy Maverick and Awolowo is my number one model.
We both are of same age and gat same plans as regards relationship/marriage. Planning on going into a relationship dis yr all;never been in one.
Re: Guys Wise Up by simpleswazy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
ayoncox:

on point dey turn relationship to investment

2 Likes

Re: Guys Wise Up by deafeyez: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2018
boiz2men:

You are not wrong.

I'm weak typing this. I have written efficient and reliable codes in form of apps and software, I have found errors in a banking application and fixed them. I have provided medical solutions to my patients, I have also found the root cause of their ailment and provided them the best therapy but in all this... I can't find a woman embarassed sad : sad

Before I write something more serious, I want to ask you one question first. Can you sit down and gist with a woman, be it your female friends, sisters, mother or gf. Just free gisting, no nothing attached. You discuss from one topic to another?
Re: Guys Wise Up by boiz2men(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2018
deafeyez:

Before I write something more serious, I want to ask you one question first. Can you sit down and gist with a woman, be it your female friends, sisters, mother or gf. Just free gisting, no nothing attached. You discuss from one topic to another?

That depends oooo. I can discuss everything that isn't entertainment with anyone male and female alike e.g if you brought up topics of whizkid and davido and musical awards etc. I wouldn't contribute much cos I would be lost. Everything other thing comes easy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love Life Is Definitely Cursed. caught in being a nice guy / Revealed! Checkout The 5 Satisfying S*x Positions For Any Man With A Micro-p*nis / Guys N Girls Share Your First Sex Experience And How It Happened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.