Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Reekado Banks Insulted Lil Kesh On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Insulted Lil Kesh On Stage (738 Views)

Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Insulted Lil Kesh On Stage by Bodunrinayomi: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
There’s a video of Reekado Banks going viral on social media. It was In the middle of his performance at the “Thank You Concert” in Ibadan, where he said he is better than the nominees of the award.

In the video, reekado Banks is heard saying, ‘the person wey you think say better the person wey you think say better pass me, I better pass him papa’.

And because the likes of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Cynthia Morgan and Korede Bello were named as the nominees in the Next Rated category of the 2015 Headies Award, which led to a face-off between Don Jazzy and Olamide, a lot of people feel the singer maybe referring to Lil Kesh.

Click Here To Watch The Video
Re: Reekado Banks Insulted Lil Kesh On Stage by Bodunrinayomi: 5:03am On Jan 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid Hanging Out With His New Signee Ahmed / 3 Things To Do To Lose Weight Naturally Without Drugs And Pills / Banky W Set To Open Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.