Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (60753 Views)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Selflypaid: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where is in Namdi now, you actually saying something quote author=new2020 post=63795760]Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals. [/quote]
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Ismaxtr3(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
U r a fool, idiot and bastard.. if u dont belong then leave... Since u v neva achieve anytin in Nigeria, then u should leave.. omo ale jatijati. omo ti koniran.. miserable being
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Pat081: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
people re praying 4 sense but u re so Brainwashed by dat so guy Nnamdi Kanu dat nobody knw wer he dey now it was written dat d boy will lost something in 2o17 PS use ur head to think next time we re in 2o18
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
can't believe I once blew fireworks and saw it as fun. Some shameless guys too need to grow up.. You're above 20 and still 'blowing knockout'.. you simply need to grow up.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by HtwoOw: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
hahahahahahaha

Awesome Question

whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by thunderbabs: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Are you saying we all are so dumb and dont ve an idea abt what z going on in our country? Does Nnamdi Kanu v to tell us? Now dt he has told us, where is he? He don bail leavin u wit wht has bin battlin u pre ur birth sef
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Like play like play,the guy just become disable o.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Quadranoo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

You and common sense are parallel to each other, you can never meet.
I can't even remember the number of times I heard warning regarding the use of Banger on radio. I wonder whether it is the Government that gave him that banger.
Baba, get a life. This is 2018 Fah
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by HtwoOw: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
more like yeeee , yeeeee , owo mi ooo , owo mi oooo, mo daran oooo, yeeee , yeeeee , yeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God Forbid bad thing... I cover myself with the blood of Jah

Orpe7:
Niggar be like: WTF! WFT! WTFFFFFFFFFFF! grin
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by oluangelkay(f): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things
Seriously guy, you need brain enlargement
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by HtwoOw: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
If i was in a bad mood, i'd have called that a broke man's talk grin grin grin grin grin

Don't tell me for 364 days of beer , olosho , travel , work , stress, its improper or stupid to buy 1k banger ,7 sound just for cross over night ,
you have a point, about learning lessons , but your opening statement is just too emotional

ThatFairGuy:
What joy do they derives from this useless custom? I'm trying to figure out why a sane individual will gather his/her own hard earned money and set it on fire, this is lugubrious. Whereas the sound produced by this knockout affects hypertensive patients. If i'm in position of banning the importation, I won't hesitate to do the needful...
He should've learn a lesson now. Take care though
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Any bets on who imports these dangerous items into Nigeria in large numbers?
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sorry Op that pics ain't Nigeria...its allover the internet...mumu Nigerians arguing on something that doesnt even concern them while the OP is happy and not even bothered to reveal the truth
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Ahsad: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
I just sit for one corner and watch some mumu blaming the president for everything so because you want to celebrate president shld be coming to ur aoz one after the other to check on u whether u get problem or not is ur papa and the president salary the same, if you wan enjoy the benefits tell ur papa to contest for the post of president

some pple mumu so you want to compare yourself with buhari son or Jonathan daughter or you want to compare yourself with dangote son bro get brain we are not desame you can see it yourself. why don't you blame your local govt chairman or your state Governor are they not the closet leader in your region but due to some pple hatred, sentiment and brainwash by some illiterate you keep fooling around

abeg no carry dat ur foolishness come south west oo,
I used to laugh wen some mumu just talk without thinking

even Mr. president also sabi say na we get brain pas

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by AryaStark1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
what would nnamdi KANU have done for the boy if he was there.

nnamdi kanu would have come and treat him that other idiot with his stupid comment
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by samoney: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
i guess that boi must be ur ibo broda, pls focus on the topic?probably it contains too much Calcium carbide and other explosive materials and it your ibo brodas that import and sell those stuffs.
new2020:

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by SirBunky85(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
ur post is useless and senseless. has banger not been injuring people before now? u hate filled fellows always use any given opportunity to vent ur frustration on pmb as if it's during his tenure dat everything evil started.hypocrite.why haven't u and ur likes protest for the release of dose other ipob members dat were jailed together with kanu? abeg, go vent ur anger on peter obi and obiano,t.a.oji and okezie ikpeazu,ohakim and okoroocha,elechi and umahi and leave pmb alone

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by whitebeard(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Other tribes, this is the demon holding you back in this life...they want you to keep suffering.
I am not a demon, just a human asking a simple question...better plan ur own path and follow it (never give up)
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Pataricatering(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol �. As if any Yoruba person even knows this one exists !
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ojonugwap(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

What is this one saying who send him or you are sleeping while typing this rubbish I don't know why some people think awkward
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Mike008(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

This your comment eh...

E make too much sense NOT.
But lemme comment my reserve.
Hehe
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Emmahunk(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

Am so surprised seeing you even have 21 people that reason like you hence the liked. Please sir how does a boy's carelessness transform into calling Nigeria and Nigerians names? If WE were to be given Biafra, would your Nnamdi Kanu have banned bangers or does he also possess a magic wand that would have stopped the accident from occurring?
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by francis2565(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
iamdotune:

Look at the idi0ts post
So full of hatred chest beating Buffon grin

https://www.nairaland.com/new2020/posts
9japrof:
grin
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ThatFairGuy: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
If you no geh money, hide ya face. I hide my face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HtwoOw:
If i was in a bad mood, i'd have called that a broke man's talk grin grin grin grin grin

Don't tell me for 364 days of beer , olosho , travel , work , stress, its improper or stupid to buy 1k banger ,7 sound just for cross over night ,
you have a point, about learning lessons , but your opening statement is just too emotional

On a serious note, to me it's nonsensical. angry angry angry

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
Ah!!! So government buy banger for him? Or government they sell banger? your point I don't know. maybe you're trying to say government should ban importation of banger ? Banger in it real sense is use to scared bird most especially in the farm rice.

Aaaaah important of banger Lee no be una afonjo and megida de produce the mini bomb ?
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

My brother they brain is inside there anu s
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
oluangelkay:
Seriously guy, you need brain enlargement

Go enlarge am biko
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
oyb:

Any bets on who imports these dangerous items into Nigeria in large numbers?

Bro Bros nah your dam boko hara amu from sanbisa de doiam
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Mike008(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
FloraEC:
He should go to hospital for proper treatment.

Even though they did not allow me to sleep peacefully last night, even my daughter. We finally slept around 3-4a.m and woke up around 6am for mass with banging headache.

lol
Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmahunk:

Am so surprised seeing you even have 21 people that reason like you hence the liked. Please sir how does a boy's carelessness transform into calling Nigeria and Nigerians names? If WE were to be given Biafra, would your Nnamdi Kanu have banned bangers or does he also possess a magic wand that would have stopped the accident from occurring?

Tell me why your calling this gentle man mazu nnamdi KANU now?!!!!
If I give you third round eeeeeeh your brain will enlarge
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by SmartMugu: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
coluka:
Buhari why? Buhari why? Buhari why?
Meanwhile as per my new year resolution, this will be my last post on nairaland forever so it gives me pleasure to do this. Fvck nairaland, fvck all the stupid mods who banned me, fvck BMC, fvck Buhari, fvck afonja vultures, fvck all stupid cone heads with their tiger claws autographed faces, fvck all ewedu guzzling and Amala munching descendants of the fallen demon called oduduwa, fvck all members of the most disgusting race on the face of the earth, the revolting, skull mining, scum
Of the earth idiots from southwest Nigeria, fvck all the imbecilic, corpse scavenging and despicable sons of Yoruba land, the most useless and disgraceful beings in God's universe. F.UCK YOU LOSERS!!! And goodbye forever!!!!. OH YEAH!!!! That felt good. Ok bye, I'm off to better things in life
Are you mentally ok? Do you need some counselling help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.