Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (60752 Views)

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Man's Hand Blown Off While Throwing 'Knockout' During Festivity. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
stephenduru:
A man took to Facebook to share the horrible experience he had yesterday December 31,2017 while crossing over the new year.According to him,his hand was damaged by a banger.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/see-what-banger-did-to-man-hand.html?m=1

Believe Nigeria bloggers at ur own peril.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by stieyven(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by ennyj01(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
for the past four years have not held even a single (one) sound
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by dantyboy: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Pls I beg you in the name of God, run to a psychiatric hospital
new2020:
Useless country...I feel sorry for him. He will probably die from loss of blood and lack of emergency care. Useless wicked demonic country occupied by idioticc foolish black things who cannot reason. Nnamdi Kanu is telling you...the country is not working, people are suffering, people are dying, accidents every day, lets divide so that we can to fix our problems, you say no, you want to continue suffering and dying. Idiotic foolish animals.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by phenol33(m): 1:20am On Jan 02, 2018
Lipscomb:
Ah!!! So government buy banger for him? Or government they sell banger? your point I don't know. maybe you're trying to say government should ban importation of banger ? Banger in it real sense is use to scared bird most especially in the farm rice.
don't mind them police prohibited fire works of any kind but they won't listen.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by durasome(m): 1:52am On Jan 02, 2018
new2020:
.you are as sick as this guy who just destroyed his own fingers by himself.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Justiceleague1: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2018
new2020:

So government buy power bike for Yusuf Buhari abi? What is the difference between playing with power bike and playing with banger? But Yusuf is enjoying first class treatment. Can't this poor man enjoy the same? If you were near me, I'll use my belt and flog you in your neck until your Afonja brain resets. Some of you Afonjas have brain like a black pigeon...dumb things

we woulda been better off in the South without them..
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Justiceleague1: 2:03am On Jan 02, 2018
olamil34:
This is why I hate banger
Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
how much for a carton of banger grin
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by yom2(m): 2:44am On Jan 02, 2018
iamsammie:
Why couldn't he just walk into one church and use his two hands to clap for God thank and praise Him.
It'll only take 3 hours or so, but no he wants to have fun, well enjoy your fun and loss of your fingers. Looser
thats not even d issue.the question is: do they follow d safety guidelines when lighting those bangers? the answer is no. u see them risking all manner of stunts. I even saw one inserting d explosive in his anus just to impress his friends.
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2018
now that you have spoiled your hand how will you handle free knock out banger from fg this yr dec 31

so you still follow de buy banger at this your age
Re: Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) by 3verblazing(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
new2020:

Other tribes, this is the demon holding you back in this life...they want you to keep suffering.
no Mr... Nigeria doesn't need to split to be OK... It's pple with ur kind of mind set who can not think like a sane being that needs to be filtered out of Nigeria...a young boy foolishly handled a fire cracker...n The only solution u can think of if for Nigeria to split...even nnamdi kanu will be disappointed with this your reasoning..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) / COVID-19: Lagos Airport and Bus-Stops Get Disinfected (Videos) / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.