Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193314 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fxwarrior:
ALERT:

GBPAUD buystop @ 1.7700
Stop Loss @ 1.7600
Target @ 1.7900

By tomorrow 200pips would be banked.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anyone who wishes to be hitting 200pips should get in touch. So much money to be made.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Maximus85(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Anyone who wishes to be hitting 200pips should get in touch. So much money to be made.

I'm new, I've been going through a course on fx. Can you give me a fx app that I can start with a dummy account to train. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pardon me for dragging the forum back, but what sorcery is this?

Stop hunting? Please help me look at your charts

Gold H1

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
noxide:

Gold H1
Happened on several pairs at the same time.. Volatility has been off the charts this year so literally anything can print a massive pin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
priceaction:

Bro, from that your chart, it just completed short buy reversal, making it likely difficult to go up as am thinking. Breakout may be seen soonest if the candle remain like that.
Yep.. Taken the loss and waiting to see if we will get a good retrace to go lower (or if the reversal I expected will happen).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femora007(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
can someone give analysis on USDCAD ? I think it is good to sell �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

For those who would prefer being a forex investor, you can please visit my Strategy account page so that hunger will not kill your boy. https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4

Thanks and Goodluck.
Invest wisely. Time is money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
***EURNZD (daily) breaks out from the channel. Remember, wait for a clean break and enter on retracement.

***GBPAUD (4hrs) likely to break out too. If it breaks out from the inner channel in the chart, its likely break the bigger one for a movement to south.

***Seems like the EURUSD/NZDUSD chart i posted earlier is valid. Price has been at the resistance for some time and its seems supply pressure is winning..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by prettyboey(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
PIPnator:
***EURNZD (daily) breaks out from the channel. Remember, wait for a clean break and enter on retracement.

***GBPAUD (4hrs) likely to break out too. If it breaks out from the inner channel in the chart, its likely break the bigger one for a movement to south.

***Seems like the EURUSD/NZDUSD chart i posted earlier is valid. Price has been at the resistance for some time and its seems supply pressure is winning..

I love your style of trading . very simple and straight forward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
prettyboey:

I love your style of trading . very simple and straight forward.

Thanks bro. Appreciate. smiley

***Its a learning process for me. As my charting improves, Im learning the deal with the bigger devil. (Mental/Psychology). Naturally Im a VERY impatient person. Even as I preach wait for a clean break before entering, sometimes im too impatient to wait. Often times, I pay the price. wink
Also, posting here serves as my trading journal sort off. I come back too to check my posts.

Its Friday, happy weekend to everyone. wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
femora007:

UC daily.

Possible (Not certain)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
femora007:
...daily move is to long the pair. Waiting for 13:30 GMT news from US & Canada
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femora007(m): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...daily move is to long the pair. Waiting for 13:30 GMT news from US & Canada
grin grin grin grin grin
PIPnator:

UC daily.

Possible (Not certain)
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,
For those who would prefer being a forex investor,... https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4
89% returns in 14 days with 8% drawdown! man you're da bomb. keep this up and sky things

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
keep off the high risks sha. cheers dear.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by zinosleek(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
teemy:
89% returns in 14 days with 8% drawdown! man you're da bomb. keep this up and sky things

Investors like investing on fund managers with long term results... 14 days result might be luck....

Am just saying no hard feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
noxide:

Gold H1

Most times in from the LPs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
slegerman:
Hello Bosses in the house,
Can you recommend any good ECN/STP broker based on your experiences.
I intend starting with $2,000 or more but definitely less than $5,000
I have search reviews online and I can't make up my mind.

Jfd broker..... The only ECN broker i know of..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
ascend:
This Indicator gives audible alert when a manually drawn trend line is touched, broken. you don’t have to sit and wait for your trend line to be broken, immediately you hear the alert, you know it’s done then you enter or exit your trade as the case may be.

one of the shortcomings of most trend line indicator you fine online arbitrarily draw the trend line themselves, and surprisingly it repaints as the market continues to move unlike a manually drawn one that stays put whenever you restart mt4.

Trend line is a perception thing and it’s unique to separate individual. Three traders can draw three different trend line on a single chart depending on their perception and the way they see it.
The alert can be made to be an ea if you want, it will place a trade when your manually drawn trend line is touched, broken or rebound

I was working on something like this... I don't know what happened i just gave up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by slegerman(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Jfd broker..... The only ECN broker i know of..
Thank you boss, will check them out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
For educational purposes,enough said.

Let level trading be part of your analyses and learning curves especially interday traders: see this TODAY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
teemy:

Thanks man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Benqozenero(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Investors like investing on fund managers with long term results... 14 days result might be luck....

Am just saying no hard feelings.

Hi wammi, you may be right. but it's really nothing to worry about. I have been here for a very long time just at the background. I only decided to open a Strategy account recently so I can benefit and others can benefit too.
But the account is here to stay really.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2018
ncpat:
200% achieved in less than 2 weeks

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/f100/2410983

Forex is not for children, you can call to learn and master my scalping methods. Abuja only.

Young man, you blew the account account already?

Waiting for your reply to know for sure but it seems so right now.

Forex is no sprint race.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Good evening gentlemen, I desire to partner with someone who has a large forex account. In good faith I will drop a 200 pips forex alert on Monday. When the 200pips is obtained, the person can remit #15000 so I can get an Android phone so we can then make more money in forex.

My current phone is faulty at the moment. Let me know so we can proceed to make money in forex together this year. Its our year of financial upliftment.

A very funny proposal you got here.

otarunero2015:

Someone should just have faith in mY future on this thread and decide to mentor me for free am on my way to raise trading capital. I would like to start live trading in at lieast six months
No rush, forex is here for you whenever you are ready. Take all the time you need.

PIPnator:

Thanks bro. Appreciate. smiley

***Its a learning process for me. As my charting improves, Im learning the deal with the bigger devil. (Mental/Psychology). Naturally Im a VERY impatient person. Even as I preach wait for a clean break before entering, sometimes im too impatient to wait. Often times, I pay the price. wink
Also, posting here serves as my trading journal sort off. I come back too to check my posts.

Its Friday, happy weekend to everyone. wink
Welcome to the club, keeping to your plan , fighting your demons. That's the hardest part, not doing revenge trading and all.

Takes time to get rid of all the bad habits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Why should they get in touch, you can teach them here, no? or you want to lure them away and part them from their money. Bad sharp guy.

Guys don't get carried away.

Benqozenero:
Hi Guys,

For those who would prefer being a forex investor, you can please visit my Strategy account page so that hunger will not kill your boy. https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4

Thanks and Goodluck.
Invest wisely. Time is money

It's too early now, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2018
femora007:
It's in buy zone , so better look for only buy. Sell would be high risk trade in this zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2018
slegerman:
Hello Bosses in the house,

Can you recommend any good ECN/STP broker based on your experiences.

I intend starting with $2,000 or more but definitely less than $5,000

I have search reviews online and I can't make up my mind.
If I go by your post, I can tell you, don't even think about it, stick to demo. Demo and do some more demo before thinking about live trading and don't start with 2000$ . Start with something less and try your demo strategy out with little live account and see if you can replicate the demo result on your small live account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2018
ascend:
This Indicator gives audible alert when a manually drawn trend line is touched, broken. you don’t have to sit and wait for your trend line to be broken, immediately you hear the alert, you know it’s done then you enter or exit your trade as the case may be.

one of the shortcomings of most trend line indicator you fine online arbitrarily draw the trend line themselves, and surprisingly it repaints as the market continues to move unlike a manually drawn one that stays put whenever you restart mt4.

Trend line is a perception thing and it’s unique to separate individual. Three traders can draw three different trend line on a single chart depending on their perception and the way they see it.
The alert can be made to be an ea if you want, it will place a trade when your manually drawn trend line is touched, broken or rebound

So what are you offering? an EA/indicator that enters trade after trend line break? Don't waste your time. It's not a project that worth your time.

wamiikechukwu:

I was working on something like this... I don't know what happened i just gave up

I guess you stopped because it's not worth it. Between do you trade or still trade forex or demo trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Feshizzy:

Your analysis is top notch sir,
Always well respected!!
The apb/Heikin-Ashi do help filters some noise in chat.
Thumbs up

You are right , it does help filter but I doubt he uses it that way, or he just use it for his entry. Definitely not for take profit. I'm saying this from the chart he posted.

Onyiye0691:

Yea... New to it though.. But funded
Sir you have to be careful . You will get your account reduce to $0 . Forex is not get rich quick scheme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.