Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (193341 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Possible 120pips sell on CADJPY.

Weekly chart and 4hrs chart.

****USDCAD on page 26, price broke the resistance. Maybe its a buy a opportunity.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by coalcoal1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Looking forward to FOMC minutes by 8pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by AK284(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
natural gas is in a good buy position!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TheShootist(m): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Myfxbook presently doesn't analyse/publish mt5 accounts. Is there any other site that one can use to analyse/watch/public an Mt5 account? Like something for mt5 fund managers?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
CADJPY

26pips more to go and its a hit. wink smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
TheShootist:
Myfxbook presently doesn't analyse/publish mt5 accounts. Is there any other site that one can use to analyse/watch/public an Mt5 account? Like something for mt5 fund managers?

Using meta quote main Platform ie there website
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
CADCHF Weekly

NZDCHF 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Learn one or two things on this thread.
Its about pivot trading.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Some update.

CADJPY Weekly

NZDCHF 4hrs

****Note, whatever chart I post is speculative and not certain. It always comes with the word "IF" which means, price might go the oppositie direction. Plus im still a learner too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by meteorxtra(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys..this thread used to be my home for years till 4 years ago or thereabouts..haven taken my time to read and follow up..i still see a lot hasnt changed guys...i know there are a few smart guys..but the rest, with all these funny technical analyses and chart painting that lead nowhere..(pls ans inside u with your results) We need to grow up people..these stuffs you all do here, the trade copying and the so called gurus and educators etc y all just doing nonsenses, lets burst some bubbles including mine, i have traded or is it gambled and made money, also sold EAs and for real i thought i knew this markets cause unlike a lot of pple i can call out here who dont make anything and still run around with the "expert" clout, trust me I have done my own share of market research, "traded", made some lose some, I even partnered with and ran a broker sucessfully in Nigeria, hoping to make retail traders successful until i truly saw behind the curtain
what a broker does, of course I made money from salaries and rebates but I had to disrupt and left it all but I have always truly wanted the real professional trading knowledge and not all the narrative that these markets sell on the internet. GOT MY BREAKTHROUGH STRATEGY but brokers say no where..had to procure my own platform, my own liquidity provider etc...so 2 years ago, i came across a Goldman Sach trader...before I continue my story and where I am and what I am about to share...please watch this first and thank me later..this for sure will be a deliverance for most of you and some cocky pple here...in btw i know most of us are cocky and cant be taught but still watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8 then we can talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Likely NZDCAD buy for next week.

NZDCAD Daily.

****Im kinda more optimistic about this chart because, similar price structure played out in EURUSD.
Im expecting price to range within the area i marked C ad D before break the resistance (D) to make for the area marked E.

As always, this is speculative. Not certain. Im post the EU chart too for comparison. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fxwarrior:
ALERT:

GBPAUD buystop @ 1.7700
Stop Loss @ 1.7600
Target @ 1.7900

200 pips profit delivered. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by dboy365: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Been a while...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Another 200 Opportunity spotted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by femora007(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
JLINE how trading? its been a while

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by TheShootist(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Using meta quote main Platform ie there website
Ok. I will try that. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by datjohn(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2018
PIPnator:
Some update.

CADJPY Weekly

NZDCHF 4hrs

****Note, whatever chart I post is speculative and not certain. It always comes with the word "IF" which means, price might go the oppositie direction. Plus im still a learner too. smiley

God bless u Sir, God continue to bless you.
Exactly d kind of breakdown I need to catch up with charting.
Again, God bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Ablither74: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2018
I would like to recommend AMarkets Forex broker. AMarkets offers 4 types of account with the deposits in USD:

Classic and Direct with no minimum deposit requirement.
ECN Account with a $1,000 minimum deposit.
Institutional – for professional traders with a $100K minimum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
meteorxtra:
Hi guys..this thread used to be my home for years till 4 years ago or thereabouts..haven taken my time to read and follow up..i still see a lot hasnt changed guys...i know there are a few smart guys..but the rest, with all these funny technical analyses and chart painting that lead nowhere..(pls ans inside u with your results) We need to grow up people..these stuffs you all do here, the trade copying and the so called gurus and educators etc y all just doing nonsenses, lets burst some bubbles including mine, i have traded or is it gambled and made money, also sold EAs and for real i thought i knew this markets cause unlike a lot of pple i can call out here who dont make anything and still run around with the "expert" clout, trust me I have done my own share of market research, "traded", made some lose some, I even partnered with and ran a broker sucessfully in Nigeria, hoping to make retail traders successful until i truly saw behind the curtain
what a broker does, of course I made money from salaries and rebates but I had to disrupt and left it all but I have always truly wanted the real professional trading knowledge and not all the narrative that these markets sell on the internet. GOT MY BREAKTHROUGH STRATEGY but brokers say no where..had to procure my own platform, my own liquidity provider etc...so 2 years ago, i came across a Goldman Sach trader...before I continue my story and where I am and what I am about to share...please watch this first and thank me later..this for sure will be a deliverance for most of you and some cocky pple here...in btw i know most of us are cocky and cant be taught but still watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8 then we can talk
Anton kreil is more of a marketer to me. Though he has broad knowledge of the market with his experiences especially haven worked with goldman before but I think he feeds on money he makes from his courses more than trading because h has worked in many financial firm before.
Around $3k for online videos for just talk talk no be small cash, then probably deposit of over $10k for institution trading on his platform too is heavy. His trading style is 80% fundamentals and order flow and he holds positions as a swing traders for weeks and months which is heavy and requires much capital to maintain tje leverage .Though there are many things one can learn from his analysis especially knowing more of fundermental trading. And if you know many things we can get or learn from him, free, u can post here. I will still get some of his free resources and learn more but I think is hype for that price. For those who can avoid that, cool, but I dont think many here can afford it. I will rather take my money to lmax than spending thousands of just courses and videos without showing me live proof and explorers. Shevychen2 , what thou sayeth sir? You know about him? Long term investors?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
datjohn:

God bless u Sir, God continue to bless you.
Exactly d kind of breakdown I need to catch up with charting.
Again, God bless u.

Bless you too bro and everyone of us.
We all in the same struggle, hence we all need the blessing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
@priceaction.. Nothing special about Anton sir..He used to be an okay trader but nothing he has to offer is worth the hype. Every once in a while, we have a new set of of sheep that start lapping up his Kool Aid and go to Forums to try and feel good about their new mentor. The few of his mugus that can afford the $3k pay it, then try to replicate his "teachings" but they quickly find out that fundamental trading is extremely subjective and doesn't follow a set pattern (making teachings based on it completely useless). When they realise this, they fizzle out and you will never hear of it again. Few will try to sell you the course for $100 to recover some money lmao.

Anyone that believes a winning trader will share all their secrets for a paltry sum is a big joker.

Do you know Elijah Oyefeso? Anton is just a polished version of him. Use the media and clever marketing to draw in new sheep to fund your costly millionaire trader lifestyle but you don't have to bother about maintaining a profitable portfolio. People that were part of his institute at some point never saw him place a live trade or manage an open one. Go figure.

Not knocking whatever the lad that brought his name here wants to share but I wouldn't be ecstatic about anything from Anton or based on his teachings.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shevychen2:
@priceaction.. Nothing special about Anton sir.. The few of his mugus that can afford the $3k pay it, then try to replicate his "teachings" but they quickly find out that fundamental trading is extremely subjective and doesn't follow a set pattern (making teachings based on it completely useless). When they realise this, they fizzle out and you will never hear of it again. Few will try to sell you the course for $100 to recover some money lmao.

Anyone that believes a winning trader will share all their secrets for a paltry sum is a big joker.

Do you know Elijah Oyefeso? Anton is just a polished version of him. Use the media and clever marketing to draw in new sheep to fund your costly millionaire trader lifestyle but you don't have to bother about maintaining a profitable portfolio. People that were part of his institute at some point never saw him place a live trade or manage an open one. Go figure.

Not knocking whatever the lad that brought his name here wants to share but I wouldn't be ecstatic about anything from Anton or based on his teachings.

@ bolded, you know him well bro. This is the same problem I always see, why can't many of the so called gurus that have good marketing skills also show their live trades, even if it is for those who are their students? I think it lies down to individual also.
The guy mouth sweet die and always bragging too, just like that oyefeso too. Well whatever works for them, let them keep on. All I know is that no single person knows the secret of market, because market has a way of humbling anyone at her will. Institutions, yes, because they have data that are not made public, but individual, no .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
priceaction:

@ bolded, you know him well bro. This is the same problem I always see, why can't many of the so called gurus that have good marketing skills also show their live trades, even if it is for those who are their students? I think it lies down to individual also.
The guy mouth sweet die and always bragging too, just like that oyefeso too. Well whatever works for them, let them keep on. All I know is that no single person knows the secret of market, because market has a way of humbling anyone at her will. Institutions, yes, because they have data that are not made public, but individual, no .

I am of the opinion that no one should ever sell any courses on this market tbh. If you have a profitable strategy and want to share it for free, then great. Whatever you are about to sell will still have losing trades.. It can't be 100% so what are you selling? Even the institutions that manage millions year in year still have losing trades (and even losing years!).. So when someone comes to tell you that every other strategy is silly and only his method makes sense.. Take it with a pinch of salt.

The man is preaching that day traders can't make money.. Yet I can count a dozen daytraders that probably have better year-on-year results.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by benado247: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
WANT GET STARTED ON FOREX, the be ready to invest your time in learning. Most platform offers demo accounts to enable you trade without actually risking your capital before you decide to go live. Once you go live, Don't expect to become a billionaire, as you want to make forex a constant source of income, so DON'T take foolish risk or you loss you money. Want to open an account you can use instaforex https://www.instaforex.com/?x=BCDTB or any other platform and www.babypips.com will be a good place to start learning. TRADE SMART
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fxwarrior:
ALERT:

GBPAUD buystop @ 1.7700
Stop Loss @ 1.7600
Target @ 1.7900

I posted this Alert for transparency purposes. The man that requested for it here agreed to pay me #15000 if it delivered only to turn around saying he received a margin call due to using big lotsize.

Let no one here contact me unless he/she is willing to pay #5000 for 200 pips beforehand. If you are interested, quote me.If not keep your peace, while I keep my Alert.As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Shevychen2:

I am of the opinion that no one should ever sell any courses on this market tbh. If you have a profitable strategy and want to share it for free, then great. Whatever you are about to sell will still have losing trades.. It can't be 100% so what are you selling? Even the institutions that manage millions year in year still have losing trades (and even losing years!).. So when someone comes to tell you that every other strategy is silly and only his method makes sense.. Take it with a pinch of salt.

The man is preaching that day traders can't make money.. Yet I can count a dozen daytraders that probably have better year-on-year results.

You are right bro about some traders making good money as a day traders. Many of day traders are losers just because greed and lack of market understanding resulting into many loses not even the brokers. Some think they can scalp on high leverage continuously and make money during hot news. If you are not insider, you will loose in the long run without brokers interfering.
Market or price pause and consolidate at intervals during the day. Some traders tend to dictate to market what to do and it doesn't work that way.
During my learning journey about 5 years ago, I met an australian trader online that only take net profit of $2000/day on gbpjpy just targeting net 20pips per day . Though he lose at intervals, but he makes thousands of $ weekly. He said that alone was more than what he needed for a month to run his family and a decent life monthly. He was not even active on forex factory , we just met on a blog. He just developed interest on me then. I thought he was telling lies. He gave me his investors password and I saw one of his accounts. He was a very successful smart day trading trader for years. He gave me some trading hints and some assistance then, for free. I tried many similar thing he does but guess what? I failed woefully both on live and demo. We lost contact when my laptop was stolen at gun point. He never even brag for me.He was an elderly fellow.
It is just the way we train and descipline our self really matters to assist our market sentiments.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teejaysmarty1: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2018
I like the conversation going on here.To add my opinion, Forex is not a blah blah blah. it is action!.
I read every analysis here and digest it but sorry i dont watch no videos.

Say if you are to study Engineering, medicine, Architecture? in Naija you spend an average of 4 years minimum,
and you try to gain admission to a reputable school. you earn a degree and later you want to go for Masters.
Well i say the same thing applies to Forex. Get the proper education, take your time, when you think you have earn yourself a degree in
Forex, go for Masters , PhD, etc. And while you are trying to get a degree or a better Forex Uni, dont apply to the University of Youtube
or the University of Facebook. Get a proper education!

You know how to make profits? Show me .
Let me see you trade live while i sit beside you or have access to your live screens.
Let me see how you win and lose.
Let me see how you carry yourself after you lose.
Let me see your winnings @ the end of each month much more than your loss.
Let me see whether you trade with emotion or not

Dont come and teach me nonsense in Fela's voice.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
AK284:

Nawa, if supposed alert is so sure then you should not be broke in the first instance, and why the sudden drop of the price of your alert from 15k to 5k. I dey smell scam

The hunger is real and alive lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.