Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (194093 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (124) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
NZDCAD..
I posted the chart here before market close last friday.
If you took the trade, you should be smiling with some good pips.
Mine is doing 50++ pips now. wink wink grin

***Just closed it.
I will enter another buy at retracement to the support. wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2018
AUSUSD 4hrs chart.

Remember the NZDCHF chart i posted last week. There could be some opportunities there.

*****Remember what ever i post is speculative and might go the other way from my prediction.

Wishing everyone a happy trading week. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:

I posted this Alert for transparency purposes. The man that requested for it here agreed to pay me #15000 if it delivered only to turn around saying he received a margin call due to using big lotsize.

Let no one here contact me unless he/she is willing to pay #5000 for 200 pips beforehand. If you are interested, quote me.If not keep your peace, while I keep my Alert.As simple as that.
Trying to scam people to feed you and your family is never a noble gesture.
Get your sh!t together

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Watch out for CADCHF reversal on daily TF!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Update CADJPY 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by BullBearMkt(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
EURCAD Weekly gives pin-bar on resistance level last week, is this a sign of BEARS coming after the pair?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Update on NZDCHF..
I guess since I posted the chart earlier, I should update it in case market structure changes.
At market open today, price is showing something more like an inverse head and shoulder pattern on the daily time frame.
In this case, I marked the trendline X. If the X trendline breaks, it means the inverse head and shoulder pattern is accurate and we should look for buy opportunities. If it doesnt break, its a sell. See daily and 4hrs charts below.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
I dont trade oil but if this chart plays out as predicted, I will sell it.

Possible head and shoulder pattern on oil daily chart.

Daily Chart

4hrs chart

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
ufotty2001:
scammer!! Please beware of this guy
Feshizzy:

Trying to scam people to feed you and your family is never a noble gesture.
Get your sh!t together

Guys, any proof to his being a scammer? He has since come out as a trader with skills without access to funds. Unless otherwise proven, you just might owe someone in need of help an apology. Let's not be too hasty in making a thor swing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
teemy:

Guys, any proof to his being a scammer? He has since come out as a trader with skills without access to funds. Unless otherwise proven, you just might owe someone in need of help an apology. Let's not be too hasty in making a thor swing.
Okay, he is not a scammer,
Please make deal with him and tell us how that would play out!
You speak of scamming proof like you are new here,
Can't you read through his methodology already?
He had guaranteed pips making and yet he still seek to be a paid,
If truly he claims his 100+ in a day, the market is rewarding enough to give him heavy cash out!
Well unless, you feel otherwise. Then kindly invest in him and shut my mouth up. If not, shut the hell up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2018
[b]* sighs *[/b]hasty haste, temper, temper. hope all is fine dear feshizzy. wishing you well luv.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2018
One good trade I had from yesterday.
Entered at New York open yesterday and out of it now at London open.
Very little draw down and did max, 107pips.
Closed with 98pips, it was already showing weakness at the Resistance BB.
Likely to enter another buy at support if it retraces.

GPBNZD 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2018
EURGBP 4hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
The new Fed Chair due to talk in a couple of minutes.
I hope he doesnt ruin my USDCAD buy. I bought it from last friday.
The entry wasnt too good. It had about almost 40 pips drawdown.
I posted the chart last week while we were waiting for price to touch or break the trendline. Also, I mention when its broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by prettyboey(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
PIPnator:
The new Fed Chair due to talk in a couple of minutes.
I hope he doesnt ruin my USDCAD buy. I bought it from last friday.
The entry wasnt too good. It had about almost 40 pips drawdown.
I posted the chart last week while we were waiting for price to touch or break the trendline. Also, I mention when its broke.

Awesome bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
AUDCAD daily Chart wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
EURUSD daily Chart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Taking a 23pips hit of EURCHF..
Seems like a bad trade/impatient entry
#confused cry cry

*****Closed this f%@ker for -35pips.
Had to close NZDUSD trade for almost same pips to cover for the loss. Wrong move, that NZDUSD was a good trade and could have netted over 90pips.
#Sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Did anyone notice where cable and eurusd started their downward movements today? Just at the rejection of monthly/ weekly resistance respectively. Go figure out. Though I had my good share, earlier, but how I wish I can just get more screen time today. Just the type of day I have been waiting for. I just missed the party small.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by friendbee: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
priceaction:
Did anyone notice where cable and eurusd started their downward movements today? Just at the rejection of monthly/ weekly resistance respectively. Go figure out. Though I had my good share, earlier, but how I wish I can just get more screen time today. Just the type of day I have been waiting for. I just missed the party small.

just be satisfy with little. bears take a little, likewise bulls BUT PIGS get slaughtered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Update on oil 4hrs chart.

Hope someone is actually benefiting from my posts.
The previous EURGBP I posted is doing good. Mine is doing more than 15pips. I entered late.
The NZDCHF is doing more than 60 pips. I missed that one. #Painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
friendbee:

just be satisfy with little. bears take a little, likewise bulls BUT PIGS get slaughtered.

eh? na my papa get market? you get 1 pips self, be happy. Me just take what market give at that time, and exit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
redsox11:
I've been teaching a friend how to trade forex, he is pretty new and doesn't know a lot yet. He is good/learning different terms and few other things I think is important.

Set up a demo account for him to run, gave him what to look out for and trade. I'll see how he can follow simple set of rules at the end of the month.

You do know some find it very hard to follow simple rules, they get jumpy when the market is moving and forget about the rules to follow.

I'm not being mr nice guy though as I'm also using him/opportunity to test out some ideas I have but can't work with right now.

redsox11:
Simple rules ;
15mins TF.

Find Bias, simple things to look for,
Wait for set up, 1 trade per pair, 2 max.

Watchlist, 3-5 pairs to watch...

Trade management, split trade... SL = 5-7pips , TP = 50 / 100 pips.

Breakeven after some good move away.

R:R -- 1:10 ... 1:20

I'll try to report his progress when I can.

Ps: Sample chart below. Don't get carried away most won't turn out that way.

redsox11:
Brokers' stats show that retails traders enter in the correct direction in 60% or the cases. So why do they lose? Their loss are twice bigger than their gains. "They lose more money on their losing trades than they make on their winning trades."

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
redsox11:
I've been teaching a friend how to trade forex, he is pretty new and doesn't know a lot yet. He is good/learning different terms and few other things I think is important.

Set up a demo account for him to run, gave him what to look out for and trade. I'll see how he can follow simple set of rules at the end of the month.

Update…

The result is “poor” , he got emotional a lot and didn’t follow my instructions to the latter. With what I gave him to start with, he should be able to get close to 50% of his trades to breakeven. He's so happy to call me and tell me his first demo profit lol.

The goal and instructions I gave him should get him close to 50% breakeven trades. I don’t care about his winning trades. I know those will come eventually.

I think a lot of scalpers/ day trader can be so profitable if they can get their trades to 40% — 60% to breakevens.

If you can do this , all you need is to skewed the R:R to your advantage. THINK ABOUT IT…

Consider the pic attached; He is new to forex and can do this with some little instructions, consider with your experience and all, you should be able to do little better, don’t you think ?

You need a strong mentality though, to hang in there and continue after those small losses and breakevens.

Ps: Total trades is close to 30 trades and he could only get 7 or 8 to breakeven. It’s way off… He should get close to 15trades to breakeven. He’s pretty new so I’m not going to be so hard on him just yet.

He is lucky though as he didn’t start off learning junks on forex.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Feshizzy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
teemy:
[b]* sighs *[/b]hasty haste, temper, temper. hope all is fine dear feshizzy. wishing you well luv.
I'm madily mad when people think they can play on people's intelligence without consequences.
They claim they can trade well but still wants peoples funds,
The least they could do is show us their skill (live trade explorer) if they feel too big to post trade calls here,
I just won't stand by and watch another "story that touches" episode occur here.
Too many scammers in the, we need to weed them out as often as we can.
Just thinking out loud though

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
redsox11:

Update…

The result is “poor” , he got emotional a lot and didn’t follow my instructions to the latter. With what I gave him to start with, he should be able to get close to 50% of his trades to breakeven. He's so happy to call me and tell me his first demo profit lol.

The goal and instructions I gave him should get him close to 50% breakeven trades. I don’t care about his winning trades. I know those will come eventually.

I think a lot of scalpers/ day trader can be so profitable if they can get their trades to 40% — 60% to breakevens.

If you can do this , all you need is to skewed the R:R to your advantage. THINK ABOUT IT…

Consider the pic attached; He is new to forex and can do this with some little instructions, consider with your experience and all, you should be able to do little better, don’t you think ?

You need a strong mentality though, to hang in there and continue after those small losses and breakevens.

Ps: Total trades is close to 30 trades and he could only get 7 or 8 to breakeven. It’s way off… He should get close to 15trades to breakeven. He’s pretty new so I’m not going to be so hard on him just yet.

He is lucky though as he didn’t start off learning junks on forex.

Bro, those trades are recipe for future disaster for a newbie.
30 trades for just 4$. He will be paying brokers commisions and free money.why cant he just trade on 30 mins chart, and study a trade per day.If he deposit , he will blow that account away faster.Just a friendly advice for the fellow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by redsox11: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
priceaction:

Bro, those trades are recipe for future disaster for a newbie.
30 trades for just 4$. He will be paying brokers commisions and free money.why cant he just trade on 30 mins chart, and study a trade per day.If he deposit , he will blow that account away faster.Just a friendly advice for the fellow.

How long you recon he is going to blow the account ??

Bro, those trades are recipe for future disaster for a newbie... How so?? though he could do better getting more trades to breakeven as I mentioned in earlier post.

30 trades for just 4$.... That's the main problem with retail traders, get rich quick mindset.

He is got only 1 profitable trade, account balance is + $4 ... If he had 2 profitable trades and account balance is +$ 404 dollars would that be killer and very fine and profitable system to you? THINK ABOUT IT..

FX is no SPRINT, people should really let this sink in, it's a MARATHON.

The account 7days old account. He might blow the account , it's for learning purposes, with my help and instruction , It will be hard for that to happen but possible.

Ps: Good conversation, keep it coming , we can share opinion and how others see things, agree to disagree.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Bolutumiii(m): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2018
redsox11:

How long you recon he is going to blow the account ??

Bro, those trades are recipe for future disaster for a newbie... How so?? though he could do better getting more trades to breakeven as I mentioned in earlier post.

30 trades for just 4$.... That's the main problem with retail traders, get rich quick mindset.
He is got only 1 profitable trade, account balance is + $4 ... If he had 2 profitable trades and account balance is +$ 404 dollars would that be killer and very fine and profitable system to you? THINK ABOUT IT..

FX is no SPRINT, people should really let this sink in, it's a MARATHON.

The account 7days old account. He might blow the account , it's for learning purposes, with my help and instruction , It will be hard for that to happen but possible.

Ps: Good conversation, keep it coming , we can share opinion and how others see things, agree to disagree.
Hi Mr Redsox11, hw can one get through to yhu, re yhu on whatsapp, here is my number 08164627996
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by friendbee: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
PIPnator:
Update on oil 4hrs chart.

Hope someone is actually benefiting from my posts.
The previous EURGBP I posted is doing good. Mine is doing more than 15pips. I entered late.
The NZDCHF is doing more than 60 pips. I missed that one. #Painful.

thanks i am enjoying you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Shevychen2: 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
@Redsox.. Don't think @Priceaction meant any harm smiley

My own grouse with the history is the 4-5 pips SL on GU,GJ, EJ etc.. Even if trading off a 1 minute chart, I'd think 10-20 pips will be a better SL to actually say the trade failed. UJ, EG, EChf are some pairs where such tight SL might work. I'd love to know how many of those trades that hit 5 pips SL went on to be winners. Or how many of them would have been profitable if he reduced lost size to 0.1 and increased SL to 20 pips. Under current methods, 5 straight losers (just 25 pips) gets him on -10% of his account and that could happen in a day. Scary for me.

Anyways, that's just me looking at it from my "enough wiggle room" style.. wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Shevychen2:
@Redsox.. Don't think @Priceaction meant any harm smiley

My own grouse with the history is the 4-5 pips SL on GU,GJ, EJ etc.. Even if trading off a 1 minute chart, I'd think 10-20 pips will be a better SL to actually say the trade failed. UJ, EG, EChf are some pairs where such tight SL might work. I'd love to know how many of those trades that hit 5 pips SL went on to be winners. Or how many of them would have been profitable if he reduced lost size to 0.1 and increased SL to 20 pips. Under current methods, 5 straight losers (just 25 pips) gets him on -10% of his account and that could happen in a day. Scary for me.

Anyways, that's just me looking at it from my "enough wiggle room" style.. wink wink

Bro, let everybody trade as him like oo. at least we learn differently. me wey dey pick most of my trades on 1min self dey use 30sl initially.we learn from market differently, the irony is that when market humbles us, we will not shout out here, we will just mellow and likely refund, which to me is waste of good time grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 by teemy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Feshizzy:

I'm madily mad when people think they can play on people's intelligence with consequences.
you are totally right. just a point to avoid throwing out the baby with the bath water. we can develop the rules

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (124)

Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Ghana Lottery 05/90 / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.