Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today (627 Views)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by Wesporting: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
As shared by NURTW boss, Mc Oluomo, claims Allah’s appeared inside a water in his house today

He wrote: "ALLAHU akbar, Wonders shall never end , The name of Allah appear on water to use to mob the floor dis morning.
This happen in my house this morning 1st of January 2018.
Isa Al-Masih said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”
Allahu Allahu Allahu Allahu Allahu Allahu Allahu. ALLAH IS THE GREATEST"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdaBOJUhTO9

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/01/01/nurtw-boss-mc-oluomo-claims-allahs-appeared-inside-a-water-in-his-house-today-pics/

Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by smulti(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Allah appear on water to use to mob the floor dis morning gringringrin

hope he will not appear in the toilet one day

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by Orubebe01: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
overdose of oshogbo weed in action.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by dafeyankee: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
I laugh in Isoko.

Thank God it did not appear on his Amala and Ewedu Soup. It is only in the Western part of Nigeria, that Islamic miracles happen always.

Few times, there have been children born in Mushin and Environ that came out holding Qur'an.

So you want to tell me a book came out of a woman's kitten?That one just weak me. And now an Agbero said Allah appeared in his MOB(mop)water?

Shift make I faint.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by kevoh(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Definitely, looks like a pig's mouth when they snort. undecided undecided
Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by BlackDBagba: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ok
Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by Wesporting: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
cc: lalasticlala md44 Seun

Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by smulti(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
and the slavish mentality continues
Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by delugajackson: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Allah's name always appearing to Muslims in unlikely places.

When will we see his full picture. Only signature on meat and in water.

What a fūcked up mentality.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today by okosodo: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
And this nonsense might just make front page

(1) (Reply)

Stronger Than Your Enemies / Divorced People 'Living In Sin' Asking For Holy Communion Is Blasphemy..... / This Is Household Wickedness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.