Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others (43882 Views)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by StagethemTVee: 2:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Here is the moment Esther Ajayi praised Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo for his support to her ministry as she celebrates one year anniversary of Love Of Christ church in Lagos
She said some people accuse him of being a tout, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxaUDnSBiE

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by StagethemTVee: 2:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Wow. So it all boils down to the money now Reverend mother. What a shock.

322 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by gaby(m): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2022
Smh

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by doggedfighter(f): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2022
She said some people accuse him of being a r, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.
According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

And she's some people's pastor o

Pathetic !

See how she's mocking her members while praising and celebrating a known scoundrel.

Sadly some professors and well read people maybe her members calling her mummy grin

300 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Olojuobinrin(m): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2022
To some people, you’re the most amazing person , to some others , you’re the greatest terror , don’t listen to anyone , just keep doing your thing .

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
She said some people accuse him of being a r, killer and more yet he is the one that supports her church while those making accusations have nothing in their account balance.

And she's some people's pastor o

Pathetic !
For Christian pastors,it's all about the money,they are so deluded.
Once you have the money,you can shut the pastor's mouth,they serve money than they serve their god.

Be you a criminal, serial murderer,just buy me a cow with some money then you become innocent,lol

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by hedonido: 3:20am On Sep 05, 2022
You can imagine. I only blame the fools who take these charlatans seriously. Reverend my foot.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by doggedfighter(f): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Once you have the money,you can shut the pastor's mouth,they serve money than they serve their god.

Be you a criminal, serial murderer,just buy me a cow with some money then you become innocent,lol

Her members should be ashamed of themselves for having such a greedy thief as a pastor.

See how she's talking down on her members while praising the tout for the gift of cows and millions.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Her members should be ashamed of themselves for having such a greedy thief as a pastor.

See how she's talking down on her members while praising the tout for the gift of cows and millions.
Funny you,how can they be ashamed when they are mentally enslaved,do you understand what it takes to be free from slavery,lol

Those idiotas there have been taught to always digest the stupidity of their pastors,and questioning their belief or pastor is a big crime, lol
Most give their last card every Sunday yet they get insult,and mockery in return.
They're slaves but slaves to the pastors who rely on their money in exchange to save their souls.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by matrixme(m): 4:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
To some people, you’re the most amazing person , to some others , you’re the greatest terror , don’t listen to anyone , just keep doing your thing .
This does not applying a Church. Jesus told one man one time to go and sell all he has and give to the poor. Likewise, he asked Zacchaeus the tax collector to go straighten his ways. You just don't keep doing your thing if you want to be a follower of Christ. Satan is the only one that gives you such freedom. McOluomo is a person of questionable character, likewise is that Reverend mother as at this moment.
I just pity those innocent, hardworking honest Celestial members that she claims holds back their money and are not useful in the order of things. They are under the wrong Shepherd. You can't hide these things for long.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2022
This one hiding under the cover of been a reverend

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by mytime24(f): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Tokskob2008: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2022
It's funny how some people worship all this fraudsters and charlatans who give themselves titles all in the name of religion. well me I don't blame them at all, in this life once you refuse to use your God giving brain by yourself someone else will use it for you for his or own good.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Mrtaye: 7:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

The reason I stopped going to church

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Laggafin: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2022
It is finally finished

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by BeanmanX(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2022
A tout will always be a tout no matter how much he has,,,and from her post someone can easily deduce that she's after what he has..... unfortunately this is how many pastors are these days,,,even if you are worst than Pablo Escobar once u are very rich and donate often to their ministries,,,u will automatically become a saint to them. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by virginchaser(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Umph! I don't know what to say here.

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Rominah: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2022
Can your imagine? A reverend

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by sukkot: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
shocked
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
She is indirectly saying.... "No matter what you are in the eyes of the public, as long as you donate to my church handsomely, we dont care and you deserve to seat amongst kings"....

I think CAN should design a large emblem of dignity made of pure Gold and diamonds, which can only be bestowed by the leaders of the topmost sections of christianity collectively. On approval by a poll public christisn nomination. It should only be given to dignified and approved men/women of God. This would serve as a sign of approval alongside weed of every Tom dick and harry parading as men/women of God.

9 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Emman08: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Faux respect
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by ShaqFu: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Na wa oh.
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Moh247: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
cool

Trade union boss

People go dey act like say drivers and Okada riders no be human being

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Tboymessiah(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
NasoLifeBe

Which one this woman dey do sef shey na church abi na event center!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Nairalandar: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Nibo la tun jasi bayi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by potbelly(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Bryan156: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
small small una yansh go dey open

2 Likes

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by techWriter3: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Wow
Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by wolesmile(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Hypocrisy everywhere.
I ain't referring to the Woman of God. I am referring to most of the comments.
Corporate Executives steal money, then make huge donations to religious groups. We praise them. We glorify them. Politicians, confirmed looters of our national treasury, make donations to churches and mosques, we hail them for being generous. But we all know these set of people, especially the Politicians, must have terminated some people's life/destinies to get to the positions they are.
I have met MC Oluomo at several functions. This guy, I got to know, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. And he warns his boys all the time not to engage in these vices. And when it comes to making donations to religious groups and activities, I doff my hat for that man.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others by Akfrenzy(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2022
grin According to her, he joins her prayer sessions diligently and gave 4 cows and several millions to the anniversary celebration while Christians and members hold back their money.

Very dangerous political statement

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla / Pictures Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast In Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.