Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,610 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! (3217 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
it's a huge turn off when u show ur needy and desperate. especially all these guys on nairaland. When ur a handsome guy like me u don't have to chase girls. Naturally a girl will chase u if she is attracted to you. its all about attraction. stop chasing girls. u don't need all that humiliation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by xendra: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
problem is, it's the real desperate ones that tell others not to be desperate. just so the chase is easy for them I guess grin

on new year day, this is your problem... SMH

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Oluhills007: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well its simple....they are single and HŌrni set of people....
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
The word "Handsome" has really suffered cry

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by jamariwolf2(f): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
handsome?
Lol

with your squeezed face and tinnie peenis you posted the other day, get a life please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
handsome?
Lol

with your squeezed face and tinnie peenis you posted the other day, get a life please.
Lol.
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Shayneward1: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nigga is that how you want to start your new year?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:
problem is, it's the real desperate ones that tell others not to be desperate. just so the chase is easy for them I guess grin

RuthDaniels:

jamariwolf2:
handsome?
Lol

when you piss them off like this just know you spoke truth.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by BraidedChannel: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:

Daughter of Eve, pls swallow your pride and let us all accept the truth! Ok

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
hmm Mrbolt555 sharp shooter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:
Nigga is that how you want to start your new year?
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by xendra: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
BraidedChannel:

Daughter of Eve, pls swallow your pride and let us all accept the truth! Ok
there's no pride to swallow, and I've told the truth

note even your mother is a daughter of eve sooo ..wats the problem

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by xendra: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

when you piss them off like this just know you spoke truth.
smh, wats there to be pissed about?? did that stop men from calling me ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:
smh, wats there to be pissed about?? did that stop men from calling me ?
well if their calls amounted to anything you would be posting pre-wedding pics!
so, who are we kidding...those calls are just that...calls. nothing more.
now sit down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by abdeiz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
OP there are guys who don't a hoot about stuff like these. Who has the time sef
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by BraidedChannel: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:
there's no pride to swallow, and I've told the truth

note even your mother is a daughter of eve sooo ..wats the problem
The truth is bitter we all know that. Just take the truth as it is, it won't kill you. No justification from you will change that truth!
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by xendra: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

now sit down.
hmm... keep deceiving yourself. so your sisters desperately married anyone that called them? cheesy cute
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:
hmm... keep deceiving yourself. so your sisters desperately married anyone that called them? cheesy cute
and to comfort yourself you have to compare yourself to my sisters. LMFAOOO.
well, if you are as hot as you want us to believe then what the hell are you doing on the internet?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by xendra: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

well, if you are as hot as you want us to believe then what the hell are you doing on the internet?
hahahahahaha lwkm. really? in a digital age a sane person asks another why she's on the internet? I give up on you. unless you can still somehow prove to me you got sense
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:
hahahahahaha lwkm. really? in a digital age a sane person asks another why she's on the internet? I give up on you. unless you can still somehow prove to me you got sense
get out of here!!!
we all know hot gals dominate "picture-driven" platforms like Instagram and Snapchat. while the beauty-challanged chicks dominate "word-driven" platforms like NairaLand and Youtube.
thats why Kim Kadarshian doesnt waste time on Youtube.
did you really not know that?

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

now sit down.

lmao

i swear this ubunja no go kee me cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

get out of here!!!
we all know hot gals dominate "picture-driven" platforms like Instagram and Snapchat. while the beauty-challanged chicks dominate "word-driven" platforms like NairaLand and Youtube.

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Mutuwa(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
xendra:

Chai.. *puts both hands on his head*

2018 upper cut.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Mutuwa(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

*falls from mango tree*
Nice one.. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by ReinaFarine: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

get out of here!!!

So the only kind of girl that is marriageable is the hot kind that appear on picture driven platforms?

Please educate me.

Maybe there's a post where she alludes guys call her for her hotness that I'm not seeing.
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by ubunja(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
ReinaFarine:

So the only kind of girl that is marriageable is the hot kind that appear on picture driven platforms?

Please educate me.

Maybe there's a post where she alludes guys call her for her hotness that I'm not seeing.
go get your daily ego boost elsewhere.
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Some will chase, some will be chased.

Not too many guys are in that category where they are chased by women with money, body, influence...anything.
Others are not so lucky, they do the chasing with the aforementioned. Such is life...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Fkforyou(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:

get out of here!!!

Intresting perspective....!!!

Hmm..!!!
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen.
You guys should stop turning every thread in this section to a male vs female war zone.

All that rubbish should have ended in 2017
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by Foodforthought: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
I put it to you that girls are more desperate for a boyfriend than guys are, for a girlfriend.
The thing is, an average Nigerian girl lives a large percentage of her life in pretense
Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! by michlins(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
and the phrase "Black is beautiful" has been redefined by you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways / Bolt Driver Caught On Camera Jerking Off While Driving / I Lost My Virginity But I Couldn't Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.