Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,198 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

She is 13 years old and pregnant! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2006 Views)

15 And Pregnant / Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is 13 years old and pregnant! by TemiJay(f): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2007
What is your take on this?  What should her parents do?
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by cuteass1(f): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2007
Well in my opinion she should carry the pregnancy out, now i wouldn't be suggesting that if i thought the girl in question was in any danger but i've heard of girls of the same age, even younger who've been delivered of healthy and bouncing babies. I don't support the act of abortipn cos i believe that taking the life of another soul is a sin.

When the baby is finally born , the parents of the girl can either raise the child themselves or put the baby up for adoption wink
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by Free(f): 3:33am On Mar 01, 2007
damn at 13 she started early

anyway
like ma sista cute-ass said

let her have da baby , grin
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by ruescho(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2007
Now this thread shifts to abortion.

Sometimes I wonder how stupid people can be.

No, I don't blame it on the girl only (nobody told her?),
but in my country that irresponsible man that did this to her
would spend some years in jail for pregnancing underage!
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by debbielee(f): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2008
it all depends on the young girls health condition, if she is fit to have the baby naturally or through c.s! ! or simply consult doctor! !
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by LadyT(f): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2008
Hell no to adoption. If she carrys the baby to full term she keeps it. If she doesnt want it she terminates depends how the child was concieved.

Was she raped or was she a stupid little girl?
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by timbabng(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2008
she's still a child herself
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by tRoOE(f): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2008
They need to abort the baby, gosh she's still a baby herself
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by SeanT21(f): 2:04am On Sep 05, 2008
tRoOE:

They need to abort the baby, gosh she's still a baby herself

Excuse me, Why cant her parents help her mother the child.
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by tRoOE(f): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2008
SeanT21:

Excuse me, Why can't her parents help her mother the child.
[size=13pt]Why should they take responsibility of the baby
What if they are not financial stable themselves, how will they feed the baby, pay for hospital bill when he/she get sick, or do you think it easy to raise a child undecided

[/size]
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by skfa1: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2008
But if she die during abortion nko ?

Think about this please.
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by cruworld(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2008
Abortion or No abortion, Her future is more important to me by the grace of God i pray that she deliver the baby easily and there wont be any problem and after that she can continue her education at the Age of 15 what i will just tell her is to learn from her mistake, coz many parent will leave the girl to be staying at the Husband house which will even get worst coz the man wont stop fucking her and her life will be in Danger and am thinking,
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2008
Yea, I think it depends on the circumstance surrounding the pregnancy, . . . . .

And then essentially how far along she is. . . . .bad news though. . . . undecided
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by ssRhino: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
It is too late for the parents to do anything.
She will have to have the child and the parents will have to assist her in raising the child.
However, to prevent such in da future, more involvement in the life of the kids is needed, especially by the father, cos most daughter needs the llove of a man, and when the father aint giving, they get it from outside, and once one yeye man sweet talk them and give them little change, that is all.
Sad though, but wish her the best.
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2008
skfa1:

Think about this please.

Equally, she could die giving birth.

Having babies can sometimes be risky to even full-grown women.

I'm not an advocate of abortion, but in this case, I would lean strongly towards abortion.
She's barely out of nappies herself, and she's going to be a mother?
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by sistawoman: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
I am pro-choice as it stands for abortion.

And I have an 8 year old daughtar, if she was prego at 13 I would hope that I would have the strength and courage not to kill the son of a bitch that got her prego and also the words to convince her to abort.

At 13 her whole life is ahead of her. I want her to have the best life has to offer w/o a baby in tow. It would not be an option for me to rasie the child. My baby having days are over, had my tubes tied 4 years ago. I dont want to be tied down with a baby.
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by tRoOE(f): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2008
skfa1:

Think about this please.
[size=13pt]And what gave you the guarantee that her life would not be at stake while giving birth.
Do you know how many women have lost their lives in the process of giving birth not to talk about a 13yrs girl
[/size]
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by Cayon(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2008
continue to love her and support her. A 13 yr = mothers love
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by monatoetje: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2008
If my daughter would tell me she`s pregnant i would have her have an abortion. 13 is just to young to have a baby.
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by UNLEASHED(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2008
Na new thing?
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 08, 2008
UNLEASHED:

Na new thing?

No, it's not new.

But, that doesn't mean it's acceptable, unless you feel differently?
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by middienola: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2008
are u guys stupid? we are about the life of an innocent baby, i u are talking about abortion. u must be crazy. the girl should rather die than 4 d baby to die what rubbish!
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by tRoOE(f): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2008
What a foolish thing to say
Re: She is 13 years old and pregnant! by saltbee(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
Abah!!! what a mess.!

however, abortion is not the next option.

parents, please take care of your children oooooooo. after all, a 13 yr old girl shld still be completely under the control of her parent or guardian.

there are so many baddddddddddd guys out there. devourers!! angry

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / What is your view about Inlaw's Visit / My Biggest Fear Is Dying Young, What's Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.