Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

"I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare (21272 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by FrankGiel: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2018
Estellar:
Which god? Liar!
Ur loose tongue should keep shut.. Uncultured one
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
These people an God says...
It isn't wrong to have political ambition, but this concept of God says is absurd.
Nigeria is a country, not a church.
We need someone that will listen to the Masses not to god (your ego)
Yeah, All ambitions are ego based; good or bad.
Your intention isn't different from every other politicians'.
I love u anyway
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by segneyukk(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Welcome idea... we need righteous folks in government may be Nigeria will grow
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by zoedew: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2018
mployer:
People just stay on pulpit and lie against God.

Where is the fear of God?

Like all men would it is certain he will account to God for what he did with the pulpit resource
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Estellar: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
FrankGiel:

Ur loose tongue should keep shut.. Uncultured one
like yours. Unam
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Jethrolite(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2018
afbstrategies:
Tithe paying members of his church right now ...
Believe me, this man is wealthier than his church and does not make his money from tithes. Latter Rain Assembly is mostly an expense to him.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by 007ejikzs(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Am tired of these backwardness if it pains me how people think and,comment just,because of sentiment of one political party... Logically pastor Tunde should be course his far educated and far better than buhari... Not because his a pastor but because I know he will do better than appointing dead people... If we know the truth and keep complaining you remain were u are..
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by BanevsJoker(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2018
The sheeple tithes spended will be well spended.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by segebase(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2018
ff
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Yes Pastor, plenty money fall on you. God will do it
is it d same God that told Chris okotie to run?were was this God when bakare was telling Nigerians obasanjo&GEJ are bad leaders and buhari d saint?
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by lexy2014: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2018
007ejikzs:
Am tired of these backwardness if it pains me how people think and,comment just,because of sentiment of one political party... Logically pastor Tunde should be course his far educated and far better than buhari... Not because his a pastor but because I know he will do better than appointing dead people... If we know the truth and keep complaining you remain were u are..
but d guy should leave God out of it. If he wants 2 contest, he is free
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Emilo(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Why cant we use this Nairaland Platform and project a youth leader for the election. A youth that we can all rally behind. Register our own party and finance it. Remember a youth became president in France. Am gonna start a topic on this today.

Enough of these old men. All we do as youth is talk of Afonja and IPOB, who e epp?? This is 2018 for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by blackfase(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2018
You have my vote sir!
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by babadee1(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2018
afbstrategies:
Tithe paying members of his church right now ...

They don't do tithing at Latter Rain Assembly. Everybody gives as he or she feels like.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Crieff(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2018
The ignorance on this thread will sink Titanic. It's so much that I do not know where to start from.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by whirlwind7(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2018
ejibaba:
criminal!!! After you have imposed suffering on Nigerians.

Let me ask before he supported PMB didn't he ask for the opinion of God?

He's a total fraud.

I remember watching one of his Sunday services aired on TV when Obj was still the president (should be around 2005)
He told his congregation that God has revealed to him that none of the ex military heads of state hustling to be elected as presidents are worthy of the position. That they will plunge the nation into more crises. He was particularly referring to Buhari and IBB then.
Next thing was, a couple of years after that announcement, he accepted to become Buhari's running mate in 2007!
Does anyone need further proof that he's just another charlatan?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by lanetrips: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Sir,your presidency may not change or help the nation much cos of the Nigerian system which supports corruption legally.

We need to overhaul the system first.or how else does one explain the 'legally bound' pension package for ex- govs running into millions of naira.or the stupendous wealth being flaunted by politicians with no traceable source of income.

We need a system change for a leader to work with or else 10 Trumps,Obama,Mandela or Cameron running the country in this filthy, corrupt system wouldn't work.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by deebrain(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2018
God shall raise a man of God that will control politics from the pulpit. He will call down fire from heaven on the wicked right from his pulpit. By force, politicians will sit up for fear that God has indeed visited us as a country again.

For you sir, only God can forgive you. I wont say more.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Smony: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2018
Some pastors dnt even fear God. hav u finish wit God's work dat u wnt to join politics. fake pastors evry where
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Lush100(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2018
I will vote for him
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by gbigbega: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2018
I will definitely vote for him if he does. Among those that gave declared he seem the most credible.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by ogogoroNo1: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
We will believe you when it happens
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by jamexborn(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2018
You will be losing again
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by magiclord: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
get ready to fail again also
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by Tecno66: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2018
MAYOWAAK:

https://www.thecable.ng/video-will-running-president-says-tunde-bakare
I dont understand this man. If he consults the God we all serve, I am sure he wouldnt have ran as vice presidential candidate to Buhari in 2011 because God would have told him he would loose. When God speaks, he brings it to pass.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by bodee(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=walegees post=63816927]These people an God says...
It isn't wrong to have political ambition, but this concept of God says is absurd.
Nigeria is a country, not a church.
We need someone that will listen to the Masses not to god (your ego)
Yeah, All ambitions are ego based; good or bad.
Your intention isn't different from every other politicians'.
I love u anyway

[/quote

Mind you, he was talking- a kind of initial introduction to the church and not the country; he said 'pray for me
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by bodee(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2018
gbigbega:
I will definitely vote for him if he does. Among those that gave declared he seem the most credible.

More so, his passion and courageous steps and deeds speak well of him. I will definitely support him.
Re: "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare by chinawapz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
squarelead:
Either Tunde Bakare or Muhammadu Buhari, I will make it. That's their business my business is the successful business am trying to build . By that year I know God would have done a lot of added wonders in my business.
Do you need a website for your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦5.5b Budget To Buy Cars For Senate Officers Will Equip NPF With 36 Helicopters / How People Eat Chicken - With Picture (insult From Ghana?) / Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.